Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

Jeep Liberty experience shared - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Jeep Liberty experience shared (2017 Views)

The Army Jeep Innoson Motors Produced / Benz Engine On Jeep Liberty. / Accident Involving A Bus, Jeep And Keke At Falomo Round About (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jeep Liberty experience shared by iukpe: 10:39pm On Apr 24, 2015
I hope that this thread will help share experiences and problems solved for Jeep Liberty owners and also form a reliable knowledge base.

The Jeep Liberty is a very reliable rugged automobile, with outstanding off-road capabilities. I see a few female drivers of this vehicle around the town probably because of its size in the SUV class but it has limits that you wouldn't be disappointed if you dare.

However still tricky in its troubles when they happen and this is the experience any owner would want just to enjoy than suffer.
I have the experience with a pair of them, A limited Edition and a sports version , both 2002.

So lets share.
Re: Jeep Liberty experience shared by iukpe: 10:41pm On Apr 24, 2015
Re: Jeep Liberty experience shared by iukpe: 8:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
2002 jeep Liberty ECU (brain-box) fixed.
Re: Jeep Liberty experience shared by bros856: 6:40am On Apr 29, 2015
Please give me your mechanic"s mobile number at Abs. I have 2002 Liberty Jeep packed in my compound for 5years now because there's no mechanic to fixed it. I don't know what to do. It has engine and brain box problem. It was vandalized. Please mechanic contact, I have to call him immediately. Help me please. My is 08066609382 I will appreciate if you call me
Re: Jeep Liberty experience shared by erico2k2(m): 8:10pm On Aug 14, 2015
Ok I have the limited version year 2003, It gave me loads of joy stil however, I have changed the back axle,I changed the complete suspension on the front.
Re: Jeep Liberty experience shared by erico2k2(m): 3:59pm On Nov 01, 2015
I have a problem with my Jeep, it loses force when in motion and also looking to change teh speed sensor and the O2 sensors all 4.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Transforms Keke Into Helicopter(photos) / My Lexus GX 470 AC Emits Hot Air But Cools Only On The Passenger's AC Vent / Toyota Camry Pencil Lite Or Peugeot 206

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.