Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,872 members, 7,802,808 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). (19439 Views)

Top 10 Popular Romancelanders 2016(male&female) / Who Is Your Nairaland Crush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
You will have to perish, before you get to listen to that. grin

In the mean time, have you seen your therapist today? you're so angry. shocked. you're not on that month thingy, right?

No way! you don't have a kitty grin

You know she doesnt have kitty and u want me to fvck with her...wickedness
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Chiam55:

Loool Pmsl tongue
meaning undecided
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:

meaning undecided

Nothing. angry
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by faith551(m): 2:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Chiam55:

They're friends really.
Hmmmmm I hope it doesn't turn to they were friends
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by KingTom(m): 2:22am On Apr 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

Wehrey u no dey sleep undecidedundecided
Weyrey, you sef na your nyash you dey use type? undecided grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 25, 2015
All4naija

This is embarassed embarrass face not angry face

lipsrsealed this is mouth sealed

I'm not angry lol
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by stephenqueen: 2:25am On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
I dey meeting na grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

U no dey sleep undecidedundecided
person wey dey vigil dey sleep undecided ?
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:26am On Apr 25, 2015
Chiam55:
All4naija

This is embarassed embarrass face not angry face

lipsrsealed this is mouth sealed

I'm not angry lol

I am talking about the mouth-sealed (more or less a sign of dissatisfaction) not the blushing emoticon. Okay. cool
~ You guys are still up?

Chiam55 ..missclasssy .
let's have a midnight tthreesome while others are asleep grin
stephenqueen:

Wehrey u no dey sleep undecidedundecided
Baskard never sleep
KingTom:

Nobody wants to see your toothless snake undecided
Chiam55:

Nothing. angry
*mttcheeeeeeeew. . .
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by KingTom(m): 2:26am On Apr 25, 2015
stephenqueen:

I dey meeting na grin
You be Aje Okunrin? shocked
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by KingTom(m): 2:27am On Apr 25, 2015
Chiam55:

Nobody wants to see your toothless snake undecided
You need to get my candycane, and fast!! grin grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 25, 2015
all4naija:
I am talking about the mouth-sealed (more or less a sign of dissatisfaction) not the blushing emoticon. Okay. cool

lipsrsealed that means I plead the 5th grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:27am On Apr 25, 2015
missclasssy:

The hatred I have for you flows through my vein like boiling heated lava pouring out of a volcanos crater.

I despise you like the smell of rotten egg.
Trust me if I had the chance, I would wipe you and your trannyness from the surface of this forum.

Nneka, I swear I regret the day I first saw your moniker and I rue the fact that I ever met or knew you undecided

#truth
Buhahahahaha grin grin grin

Omg! you sound really pained. Do you think i care? undecided I don't Fucck with you, so i care less about your Existence on Nl. You can suck a

tube down to your throat for all i care. I hope that hatred you have for me, give you the urge to pluck your eyeballs out one day. I will be so

happy. cheesy

@Bolded. That's a big ass lie shocked grin, The first day you came across my moniker, you were so obsessed with me that you had to create a

thread about me with your "Natureboy" account, which now still gives me the creep about your gender!!! But i still don't care to know what you

are. It didn't end there, You kept on creating stupid threads about me to the extent of impersonating me shocked. I salute you! grin Idi too much cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:

*mttcheeeeeeeew. . .

What's your problem these days undecided

Is it sexual frustration embarassed
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:30am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
You know she doesnt have kitty and u want me to fvck with her...wickedness
grin grin Deal with that
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 25, 2015
Chiam55:

What's your problem these days undecided

Is it sexual frustration embarassed
Not only sexual frustration, itz sexual infrastructure you will see angry
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:32am On Apr 25, 2015
Chiam55:

lipsrsealed that means I plead the 5th grin
That is less of rodeo. That is my cowgirl talking!
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 25, 2015
@ Charm55

Is your PM working?
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by stephenqueen: 2:34am On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
You be Aje Okunrin? shocked
Na, I be osho cheesy
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:34am On Apr 25, 2015
woOoOow! Nneka123 vs Missclasssy cheesy

Diz gonna be so interesting grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 25, 2015
You bunch of fvckin derailers angry

I'm out tongue darkreble666 it'll be just you and missy cause my Dickson is calling me back to bed grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Nneka123:
grin grin Deal with that
I wanna fvck with you instead, tongue

Ooh my mirexxx kiss kiss kiss
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 25, 2015
all4naija:
@ Charm55

Is your PM working?

No it's not but I'll return the questioner now grin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by stephenqueen: 2:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:

person wey dey vigil dey sleep undecided ?
Mumu which kin vigil you go undecidedundecidedundecided, Na ur spirit go vigil ba gringrin
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Chiam55:

No it's not but I'll return the questionnaire now grin
Okay. Are you about going to bed? Later. But, I am still here.
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Chiam55:
You bunch of fvckin derailers angry

I'm out tongue darkreble666 it'll be just you and missy cause my Dickson is calling me back to bed grin
Girl Please i still love ur pussv sad
Re: Name Your Nairaland Crush. (male & Female) And Your Reason(s). by stephenqueen: 2:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
I wanna fvck with you instead, tongue

Ooh my mirexxx kiss kiss kiss
Ashawo undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Older Women / Lookin For A Suger Mummy Who Wud Take Care Of Me / Need A Sugar Mummy That Resides In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.