Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

My Phone Can't Connect To Camera - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Phone Can't Connect To Camera (1458 Views)

Two Simple Methods To Fix Android Camera Error (can't Connect To The Camera) / How To Fix 'can't Connect To Camera' Iish On Android / Please Help! My Phone Can't Install App! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Phone Can't Connect To Camera by xtripple: 11:46pm On Apr 24, 2015
Any body with solution on how to fix this error message on my NEKEN 6 android 4.2.2 version.
I notice it that anytime i on camera it gives this error msg, 'can't connect to camera' , after reboot the problem insists , it is very annoying.
Pls your help is welcome
Re: My Phone Can't Connect To Camera by loomer: 11:50pm On Apr 24, 2015
Put am inside water
Re: My Phone Can't Connect To Camera by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 25, 2015
xtripple:
Any body with solution on how to fix this error message on my NEKEN 6 android 4.2.2 version.
I notice it that anytime i on camera it gives this error msg, 'can't connect to camera' , after reboot the problem insists , it is very annoying.
Pls your help is welcome
the last time i saw this problem, i advised the guy to sell the phone.

but its possible your camera has pulled out of its port.
take it to a technican

another thing u can do is to scroll up. u would see a thread link with similar problems, that thread was in 2013, u can ask the op 4 assistance.

1 Like

Re: My Phone Can't Connect To Camera by webcrawler: 2:00am On Apr 25, 2015
Android phone Camera gives problems sometimes but to make sure the issue is hardware,put on your device torch light. this will equally help you know if your flash is still good
Re: My Phone Can't Connect To Camera by xtripple: 7:11am On Apr 25, 2015
webcrawler:
Android phone Camera gives problems sometimes but to make sure the issue is hardware,put on your device torch light. this will equally help you know if your flash is still good
The touch light not working also!
Re: My Phone Can't Connect To Camera by henrixx(m): 9:13am On Apr 25, 2015
xtripple:
Pls your help is welcome
since na nekem abi na sekem phone jus put one hand one hand on ur waist and one hand on ur chest....the phone go doo

(1) (Reply)

Imagine Your Smashed Smartphone Screen Repairs Itself: It Will Soon. / Have You Seen Leagoo Elite 1, Is As Good As Iphone 5 And Inbuilt Mb Is 3, 32. / Tecno Phantom 6 Discussion Thread: Beauty And The Beast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.