Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,817 members, 7,798,756 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

I Won't Die Because Jonathan Lost Eletion-clark - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won't Die Because Jonathan Lost Eletion-clark (663 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Can't Visit My Village Because Jonathan Destroyed The Road To It / Tanzanians Are Very Excited Because Jonathan Is Arriving Their Country. / We Shifted Election Because Jonathan Was Losing--opc Founder, Fasheun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Die Because Jonathan Lost Eletion-clark by Nobody: 3:06am On Apr 25, 2015
Chief Edwin Clark, a former Federal Commissioner for Information, has said that he would not die just because president Goodluck Jonathan lost March 28 presidential election.

He said this when speaking to journalists on Friday in Abuja.

Clark, who was one the supporters of Goodluck Jonathan during the presidential election, has also debunked the rumors that he fainted when he heard that Jonathan has lost the election. Read full story>>http://www.naijaonlinegists.com/2015/04/i-wont-die-because-jonathan-lost.html
Re: I Won't Die Because Jonathan Lost Eletion-clark by Orunto: 4:17am On Apr 25, 2015
IT'S A SET-UP. GOD KNOWS WHY.
Re: I Won't Die Because Jonathan Lost Eletion-clark by jeffizy(m): 4:26am On Apr 25, 2015
[size=16pt] SHORONIYEN ? [/size]
I learnt from GEJ never to put behind myself people with Judas character.

1 Like

Re: I Won't Die Because Jonathan Lost Eletion-clark by socialmediaman: 5:02am On Apr 25, 2015
One of those who helped the presidency fail. So smart (irony) that they circumvented everything from the president and prevented him from reaching the people, then they hoped for election manipulation for him to win so they can continue in their loot. The real enemies of GEJ. Did they vote him to power? Or they felt Nigerians were so stupid to vote anyone presented to them after not being affected by the government? So much poverty in the land and these people continued feasting lavishly. Rubbish!

Royal155:
Chief Edwin Clark, a former Federal Commissioner for Information, has said that he would not die just because president Goodluck Jonathan lost March 28 presidential election.

He said this when speaking to journalists on Friday in Abuja.

Clark, who was one the supporters of Goodluck Jonathan during the presidential election, has also debunked the rumors that he fainted when he heard that Jonathan has lost the election. Read full story>>http://www.naijaonlinegists.com/2015/04/i-wont-die-because-jonathan-lost.html

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobic South Africa And Hypocritical Nigeria / See How Nigerians Reacted to Buhari's Ban On AIT / NNPC Audit: Why Is Everyone Acting Like Its Something New?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.