Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,765 members, 7,802,341 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

I Want Seun To Hear My Voice!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want Seun To Hear My Voice!!! (678 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Stops His Convoy To Hear Protesting Farmers (Photos) / My Voice Was Used In The Leaked Audio Recording – Wike Cries Out / Federal High Court Fixes Sept. 30 To Hear Saraki’s Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Seun To Hear My Voice!!! by ugoezeik(m): 3:49am On Apr 25, 2015
am putting this into politic so that nairalanders go judge me n seun. for d past few months now I have been begging seun to shift my appeal to frontpage but he refused. ok my dear nl ppl pls hw can I download videos n musics from YouTube to my fon. ur answer wil b appreciated
Re: I Want Seun To Hear My Voice!!! by Nobody: 4:20am On Apr 25, 2015
ugoezeik:
am putting this into politic so that nairalanders go judge me n seun. for d past few months now I have been begging seun to shift my appeal to frontpage but he refused. ok my dear nl ppl pls hw can I download videos n musics from YouTube to my fon. ur answer wil b appreciated
copy the URL of the music video you want to download from youtube and then go to savefromnet.com, where you will proceed to paste it and then click on the download button. Now be a good boy and let Mr seun be cos i know he's got alot of work to do
Re: I Want Seun To Hear My Voice!!! by ugoezeik(m): 4:28am On Apr 25, 2015
kropotkin2:
copy the URL of the music video you want to download from youtube and then go to savefromnet.com, where you will proceed to paste it and then click on the download button. Now be a good boy and let Mr seun be cos i know he's got alot of work to do
lol tanz bro I go trayam n if e work den b rest assure to receive alert on ur acct
Re: I Want Seun To Hear My Voice!!! by agarawu23(m): 5:49am On Apr 25, 2015
all these ppl gan sef

just because of how to download YouTube undecided

I wish s,eun's moniker is like of lalastic,lala that will take u guys months to memorize it. any small thing s,eun mitcheew

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Guy Brutally Stabs Neighbour To Death In Lagos, Says Spirit Pushed Him / A case Ngozi Okonjo Iweala can make as a Cancer Survivor - CramJones / Impunity, Sycophancy Led To Pdp’s Loss, Says Ndoma-egba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.