Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,837 members, 7,802,682 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Coincidence Or Nigerian? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Coincidence Or Nigerian? (538 Views)

Pre-order Or Nigerian Buy; Which Is Better? A Dealer's Insight! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Coincidence Or Nigerian? by Nobody: 3:51am On Apr 25, 2015
I followed this CUV yesterday and noticed the N was removed in Murano.

Re: Coincidence Or Nigerian? by nurey(m): 8:34am On Apr 25, 2015
I think nissan needs to adjust their sign letter and make good ones. There was this 2003 nissan primera, and this little kid, I was looking at the PRIMERA, and the kid was playing, I just looked at a bird fly by, the kid just touched the PRIMERA and within seconds only PRI*ER* was left. I am sure the kid didn't pull too hard just slight touch and the letter pulled off. I just adviced the father to scrape the rest off and be in ghost mode.

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Monthly Maintenance Check For Your Car / HAPPENING NOW: Demolition Of Properties In Abia State / Have You Ever Seen A Snowmobile Race A Ferrari?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.