Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee (27267 Views)

Amaechi, Bakare, Others On Buhari’s 18-Man Delegation To US - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Appoints Ahmed Joda, 85 year Old To Head His Transition Committee / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by jaybee3(m): 8:07am On Apr 25, 2015
vacanci:

Give me 5 names of people you think are credible to be on that list and I will give you their bad sides.

Moral is that, everyone has a downside no matter who. No one is perfect.

You are only a hater. Pls go jump into lagoon and stop dragging us backwards.

Na wa for you ooo

You no even fit detect sarcasm?

Relax jor

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by tunex23: 8:08am On Apr 25, 2015
Mynd44:

Amaechi is Rivers state governor and is a thief. grin

Doyin Salami works under Pat Utoni of Lagos Business school and Pat is a Tinubu boy grin

Wale Edun served on the board of Merchant bank that went under grin

Audu Ogbeh is a thief grin

John Oyegun lost his state grin

Bola Adesola is MD/CEO of Standard Chartered bank a South African Bank and she is probably Xenophobic grin

Are we talking the same Nike Aboderin of Skye bank? Wow...okay no dirt on that one. grin

Hahahahaha...
Ruubish accusation without Prove
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by jaybee3(m): 8:09am On Apr 25, 2015
PentiumPro:

The guy you quoted is an expert in sarcasm. Always read between the line in his comments.

@ your dp

Thanks for the sight...
I can now walk with supreme confidence knowing fully well that today is going to be a good day

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 25, 2015
Let's see what they've got to offer...
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 25, 2015
vacanci:

Give me 5 names of people you think are credible to be on that list and I will give you their bad sides.

Moral is that, everyone has a downside no matter who. No one is perfect.

You are only a hater. Pls go jump into lagoon and stop dragging us backwards.

Mynd44 was just being sarcastic as usual........trying to preempt what the TANOIDS will try to do to rubbish the list....

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 25, 2015
Much ado about nothing,janjaweeeds,touts n riff raffs..
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Jesusloveyou: 8:12am On Apr 25, 2015
doctokwus:
Am so glad to see Festus Odimegwu in that list.
This is a real sign that GMB actually wants to transcend sentiments and tribal politics in choosing people to move this nation forward.
Odimegwu for those who do not know apart from being d MD of Nigerian breweries actually came into limelight when a group of influential northern elite including a staunch GMB supporter and governor of Kano state,kwankwaso, put pressure on GEJ to sack him as the head of the population commission for speaking the truth about all d census conducted in Nigeria, that all have been fraudulent and characterized by inflation of figures and registration of non human specie.I never thought that man would be allowed to come near any genuine,truthful government again.
Kudos to GMB. Every step u take just confirms further that yours is a divine duty of redemption of Nigeria.
i don't trust d guy,is a politician,he can jump ship anytime,

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by ddippset(m): 8:12am On Apr 25, 2015
I don't get it, which other committee is timipreye Silva heading? That one is what?
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by spako4(m): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2015
ramdris:
U guys should let Tinubu be for God sake. He has every right to participate in GMB decision making. Stop trying to demonise the man for he earned whatever recognition he is getting from GMB.

The issue is about GMB transition committee team but the writer is trying to focus the issue on SW members so Tinubu can be memtion.

Leave them,they are jealous of Tinubu's achievements.Let them be in opposition for at least 6 years if they can survive.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by rhazur(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2015
Where dat cry baby Barcanista see him list. Like Barcanista lyk South Africa higer education minister

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by PassingShot(m): 8:15am On Apr 25, 2015
realborn:
The youths seem to have no place in this transition process.

At the minimum, a young technocrat between the ages of 30 and 45 should be selected from each geographical zone to join this committee!

Can you suggest some names please.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by kokoA(m): 8:16am On Apr 25, 2015
ddippset:
I don't get it, which other committee is timipreye Silva heading? That one is what?
that one is to organize the inauguration ceremony and other transition programmes before may 29th.. It's more like a local organising committee (LOC) for a big event.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by realborn(m): 8:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Sweetguy25:
The youths won't have a place in Buhari's government. He has made it clear.

I think it is an oversight. The youths must have a place. To formulate deft and adept strategies in tandem with global think tanks, the youths must be included in the process.

GMB's pre and post election personal brand manager is a youth, the dude from Future Awards, who I read is below 30.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by focus7: 8:17am On Apr 25, 2015
asala1:
Barcanista is on the other thread having Orgasm. Lamentation of a pathetic loser!
That is most pathetic this days, he has lost all credibility.

5 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by hush15: 8:19am On Apr 25, 2015
asala1:
Barcanista is on the other thread having Orgasm. Lamentation of a pathetic loser!

dude, don't make it personal. he only expresses his opinion which he is entitled to.

say your own.

they forming good, let's see how far they can impress you insatiable human beings.
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by ayusco85(m): 8:19am On Apr 25, 2015
jaybee3:
There you go

I'm challenging barcanista to open yet another thread to critique the real TRANSITION committee members not the yeye inauguration committe that was set up to organise a mere may 29th event party

dont mind that slowpoke. i so much dislike dat barcanista of a guy
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by ayusco85(m): 8:20am On Apr 25, 2015
Demdem:
This is more like it. That protection guy was focussing on inauguration party members.

The guys name is Barcanista. Most confused nairalander

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by stinggy(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2015
ilugunboy:

Mynd44 was just being sarcastic as usual........trying to preempt what the TANOIDS will try to do to rubbish the list....

Was at a loss too though..
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by jaybee3(m): 8:21am On Apr 25, 2015
PassingShot:

Jaybee3

Passingshot
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Nobody: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2015
This is the real deal

Show me your friends and I will tell you who you are

For a government that. Mean business this is more like it

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by tunapawizzy: 8:22am On Apr 25, 2015
One can easily through . Shitty Thisday Promoting Suspicion and Hate. Why that much emphasis on SW having 4 members on that Committee. Give us names and profile of members we dont care where they come from.

3 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 25, 2015
stinggy:

Was at a loss too though..

I've told him to be careful severally with his sarcasm..not everyone will understand where he is coming from.
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by ayusco85(m): 8:25am On Apr 25, 2015
MyMouth:
And where are the f.ools that were waiting to see Amechi sidelined so they can laf! We told them GMB would win the election, they said we were jus making noise on the net, their eyes clear after the election, we have been telling them Amechi would pay a big role in this government, dem say na lie, he has been used and dumb, they have open all manner of threads to yab the man, but like always, e don dey clear for their eyes! Where the hell is that " protection seeker"?

U mean Bastard.nista? I don't knw whr he is, his mum is lookin for him.

4 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by realborn(m): 8:27am On Apr 25, 2015
PassingShot:

Unfortunately, I am not versed with directory of apposite youths within the suggested age range that should be included, but I know that every party and organisation has a compendium of excellent youths.

As a start, a cross section of successful young persons in diverse sectors can be examined, approached and considered from each geopolitical zone.

One brilliant young man I know is Mr Chxta Nwanze. He can identify and lead the youth's team.

Alternatively, sagacious youths with adroit noetic intelligence can be sought from vibrant and active platforms like NL.
Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 25, 2015
jcmaiah:
Please can they start this $1=N1 thing before handover, I need to buy lappy as soon as possible.
...a laptop is $250,so you want it for #250. Just reserve #300 in a cool place till then.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by PassingShot(m): 8:30am On Apr 25, 2015
realborn:

Unfortunately, I am not versed with directory of apposite youths within the suggested age range that should be included, but I know that every party and organisation has a compendium of excellent youths.

As a start, a cross section of successful young persons in diverse sectors can be examined, approached and considered from each geopolitical zone.

One brilliant young man I know is Mr Chxta Nwanze. He can identify and lead the youth's team.

Alternatively, sagacious youths with adroit noetic intelligence can be sought from vibrant and active platforms like NL.

You do not sacrifice experience for youthfulness.

There will definitely be a few youthful faces in GMB's administration but I don't expect many to make it especially having seen how the so-called youths have disappointed in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by ferhyntorlah(f): 8:32am On Apr 25, 2015
realborn:

I think it is an oversight. The youths must have a place. To formulate deft and adept strategies in tandem with global think tanks, the youths must be included in the process.

GMB's pre and post election personal brand manager is a youth, the dude from Future Awards, who I read is below 30.
That's Adebola Williams, the 29 years old owner of StateCraft, a Lagos-based communications company, which orchestrated Buhari's social media drive. I read he's going to be GMB's SS on Social media.

2 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 25, 2015
That barcanista guy better don't die yet cos every achievement of GMB will be like bile in his mouth and it's bitterness will choke him to coma

6 Likes

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by Jesusloveyou: 8:33am On Apr 25, 2015
tunex23:
Ruubish accusation without Prove
ask barcanista that has prove.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Joda Heads Buhari's 18-man Transition Committee by PassingShot(m): 8:33am On Apr 25, 2015
jaybee3:

Jaybee3

Passingshot

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Abuja From Egypt (photos) / Why We Can’t Deliver On Our Promises – Osinbajo / APC Hints On Disciplinary Actions For Members Who Dragged Oshiomhole To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.