Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,268 members, 7,780,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:24 PM

Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband (61795 Views)

See A Photo Of Diezani Alison-Madueke's Mother Who's Linked To Diezani's Looting / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Flamboyant Life Style Of Diezani Alison-Madueke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 25, 2015
Eyepencil:
What's the aim of this thread?

To evoke the Nigerian people empathy.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by hush15: 8:45am On Apr 25, 2015
Caseless:
as in, the ogogoro-master chop that woman no be small.
If that woman is working under me and she's 'single', trust me to cheat on my wife with Diezani.
But, as heartless as gej is, he did not care about her mirital status and went ahead to 'chrome' that woman to the last layer of her skin.

you are indeed, CASELESS
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by MizMyColi(f): 8:45am On Apr 25, 2015
undecided
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by tammie24: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
CyerSeries:
and the Southwest campaign of calumny against Diezani's family continues..You attacked the woman, no show, now you are trying to lump her husband in...Make una continue..Ediotic people angry
Ode
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Bigshark(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
I Knw d Husband his man kinsman, and a friend to my late grandpa... He has bin like dat he will leave u to ur faith and much selective in action. If u prove to knw a he just seat @ d background & watch u. Anyway d Rich also cry
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Goddex: 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
[size=15pt]Rubbish thread, full of fabrications, hate and lies from devilish bloggers.

Which moderator even moved this to homepage?
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Johnterryfama(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
jail things come 29 may
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by stephmike(m): 8:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Hummmm!!! now that things hav fallen part for her, her hubby to public domain jst destroy her home. Naija hail ooo
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by networkrecharg: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2015
EVERBODY IN MY AREA CALKS HER A THIEF.... IS SHE REALLY A CURRUPT THIEF.
JUST ASKING
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Whobedatte(m): 8:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Upon how this woman kept her marital life away from public glare reach
U dis hungry, yeye bloggers still find time to dig into the undigables abi? shocked
God dey watch all of una in 5D.
Smh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Shoro niyen??
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by hush15: 8:51am On Apr 25, 2015
Fourwinds:
may be he was an international observer

hehehe, you are not a learner.... lol
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 25, 2015
chuna1985:

Message from a big fat FoOoL

I bet am hotter than all the women in your family combined. idiota.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by specco(m): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2015
Since this noosense thread emanates from a fellow woman as Diezani, no problem. I treat it as another woman thing.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by bukatyne(f): 9:01am On Apr 25, 2015
Gboliwe:
Some people sha! undecided I just taya!

She has a husband - Wahala

She doesn't have a husband- Wahala

She is Divorced- Wahala

She is separated - Wahala

The husband sets a boundary- Wahala

The husband interferes - Wahala

What exactly do we want for women in spotlight?

Na wa ooo

All of the above
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2015
wanimo:
@OP U need a life. Ur mouth is smelly. Ur anus has poo deposits and leftovers. After May 29...... #Buharibringoutyourgirls

thunder fire your mouth and fingers there. even as buhari has not been sworn in, cant you see athat most agencies and people are beginning to do the right thing.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by preciousMI1(f): 9:04am On Apr 25, 2015
hardywaltz:
Chuku Chuku Wife

GEJ don wack Belle full.

n.a. you flash light give them?
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 25, 2015
bettercreature:
Imagine calling her a bread winner after her husband is a former governor of 2 states,bread winner ko bread loser ni

her husband did not steal when he was in office most likely. but we all know those frog eyes cant turn away from acquiring excessive plesures of life.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by hush15: 9:05am On Apr 25, 2015
sexybaby22:
It’s often said that a single breaker may recede; but the tide eventually comes in, always. That is why change remains the world’s most revered phenomenon. When its wind blows, even the sturdiest of oaks bends to its gale; the forest tree that wouldn’t, is sooner uprooted by the fierceness of its mildest storm.But while every new change spells good tidings for some, for others, it brings the worst of life’s vicissitudes. Call it good or bad, positive or negative; the bottom line is, it’s some kind of change for Mrs. Diezani Alison-Madueke, the Minister of Petroleum.

That is why Rear Admiral Allison Amaechina Madueke, the husband of Nigeria's Minister of Petroleum, has decided to keep his calm and maintain discomforting silence over whatever she is going through at the moment. Curiously, however, silence is a weapon of choice of the impotent hence Admiral Madueke's awkward silence. Knowing there is nothing he could do to punish or celebrate his wife at this time, Diezani's husband, a retired naval officer, chose the easy way out and deliberately ignored all that have been said about his second wife.

However, even though the retired naval officer has refused to do what any short-tempered man would have done and send her packing from his house, fate has risen to his defense; Diezani is coming back home finally. The emergence of new President-elect Muhammadu Buhari no doubt spells doom and possibly, a lengthy jail term for a lot of corrupt leaders.
It is instructive to note that since Diezani got mired in one shameful controversy or the other, the retired naval officer has never come out to give her the needed moral support. Sources close to the couple revealed that Diezani's husband and some family members are not happy about the incessant scandalous news they read about their breadwinner. Though, she brings a lot of money to the family, but it has become extremely difficult for Diezani's husband and her in-laws to condone her not too heart-warming exploits in the social and political arena. Rear Admiral Madueke, born in 1944, was appointed military governor of Anambra State from January 1984 to August 1985, and then of Imo State until 1986. He later became Chief of Naval Staff.

Source: http://www.thecapital.ng/index.php/home/2139-secret-agony-of-diezani-alison-madueke-s-husband

OP, I can see you are a pure thorough breed home breaker. you want to break the home of some whose picture that you posted seems to be happy.

Well, here is a prayer for you. As you wish for their home and family to be destroyed, defamed and rubbished, may your home follow suit too. wicked woman....

3 Likes

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 9:06am On Apr 25, 2015
HoseaAudu:

Why are you youths of today always interested and discussing about other People's personal lives? Is not as if anyone is a saint and is living in "Heaven" in their Homes, there are a lot of other Intelligent and Profitable news that you can open a thread on.

sir this is news. News comprises of both the good, the bad, the ugly and the nasty. You should have just skipped the topic if you also werent interested in satisfying your curiosity about her internal affairs.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Teespice(f): 9:07am On Apr 25, 2015
Fourwinds:
may be he was an international observer

lwkmd.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 25, 2015
hush15:

OP, I can see you are a pure thorough breed home breaker. you want to break the home of some whose picture that you posted seems to be happy.

Well, here is a prayer for you. As you wish for their home and family to be destroyed, defamed and rubbished, may your home follow suit too. wicked woman....

It is your family and your generations that will never have peace in Jesus mighty name i pray AMEN.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by tete7000(m): 9:12am On Apr 25, 2015
Eyepencil:
What's the aim of this thread?
I won't understand. You asked a nice question.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by gozzlin: 9:13am On Apr 25, 2015
This article is pointless. I was expecting to read more, all of a sudden the article Came to an end. WTF! angry

1 Like

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by eCollynzo: 9:15am On Apr 25, 2015
daresma93:

you don't have to stoop this low my guy because there have been condemnation of her behaviour by all well meaning nigerians so it not one particular tribe that is trying to crucify her and please stop calling south west South West because it flout a nairaland rule
What behaviour?
It is a fact that Yorubas have been the ones behind all the false and unsubstantiated stories about this woman, for no reason other than hatred and jealousy. They will continue to die of bitterness because their dream of seeing her in prison will never come to pass, infact she and her family will continue to enjoy their lives even after this administration.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by eCollynzo: 9:17am On Apr 25, 2015
Johnterryfama:
jail things come 29 may
Another bitter fool.
Keep dreaming
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by eCollynzo: 9:19am On Apr 25, 2015
networkrecharg:
EVERBODY IN MY AREA CALKS HER A THIEF.... IS SHE REALLY A CURRUPT THIEF.
JUST ASKING
I am sure your area is full of Yorubas.
Ask them what she stole and evidence that she stole it.

2 Likes

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by rexbuton: 9:20am On Apr 25, 2015
THE THREAD JUST STATED NOTHING.. MRS OP IS THIS HOW YOU WROTE TERM PAPERS BACK IN SCHOOL? NO WONDER YOU ARE STUCK ON NL ALL DAY!
EVERY YOUNG RICH WOMAN MUST HAVE SCANDALS.. #FACT

GEJ MY HERO..

FAYOSE MY MENTOR...

DIEZANI MY SUGAR MUMMY.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by cobsol(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2015
All I have to say is that the writter is an idiot.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by frank043(m): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2015
zendy:
A lot of people might not know this but Rear admiral Allison Madueke along with General Oladipo Diya was amongst the first intake of officer cadets at the National defence Academy when it was opened in 1964. I'm not sure if he fought on the Biafran side during the war.

What's your point?! None!! By the way,its 'Nigerian',not 'National'.
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2015
eCollynzo:
What behaviour?
It is a fact that Yorubas have been the ones behind all the false and unsubstantiated stories about this woman, for no reason other than hatred and jealousy. They will continue to die of bitterness because their dream of seeing her in prison will never come to pass, infact she and her family will continue to enjoy their lives even after this administration.
do you have an evidence that it's only yoruba people that is after her to buttress your opinion
Re: Secret Agony Of Diezani Alison-madueke's Husband by eCollynzo: 9:30am On Apr 25, 2015
daresma93:

do you have an evidence that it's only yoruba people that is after her to buttress your opinion
All the flase articles written about her are from Yoruba media, by Yoruba quack journalists.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Third Female Suicide Bomber Caught By Villagers, Shot Dead (photos) / See The Fleet Of Intelligent Buses That Buhari Will Commission In Lagos (photos) / Edo Vigilante Commander Wears 'Jazz' On His Neck, Says That He Is Not Afraid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.