Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland (448 Views)

18 Amazing Facts About Nairaland You Need To Know-Mediapace / What Will You Change About Nairaland If You Had The Power / How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland Forum? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 25, 2015
i see a lot of new faces on nairaland now adays, well lets find out how we got to locate nairaland before becoming members that we are.

as for me, while i was still looking 4 admission, one of my friend opened this site to check for the latest infomation in education section, so weeks after i kept coming back to education section only, before i finally decided to go round the site. then i saw mazi story on "dairy of a sex addict", that time it was in litrature section, the day it was moved to sexuality section is the day i registered cheesy to keep up with the dairy. from there things envolve........

whats your own story?
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland by Kingsleymichael(m): 7:25am On Apr 25, 2015
I was chilling @ my garden when seun came with a bottles of win inviting me to nairaland
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland by asadike(f): 7:29am On Apr 25, 2015
Mine was when d news about d baby born wiTh quran was abound on air, I googled it and up came nairaland,o boy, see comments? I could not stop laughing. I decided to be a member. I ve seen it all. The love, the hate,the insults but no regrets.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland by mizmagoretti(f): 8:02am On Apr 25, 2015
I was searching 4 something on net wen my colleague at office said "wait it will be on nairaland". Whew! She opened d site, nd i saw nt jus wat i was looking bt many other interesting stuffs. Since den nairaland don hol me wit aradaite.
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 25, 2015
As for me I was a little bit addicted to browsing and checking up things, so sometimes when I browse, it will redirect me to NL. At a point, I started serching and saving. just few weeks ago I decided to download it and now, Here I am. Aside from sexualit and the like, I really Love Naira Land
Re: How Did You Get To Know About Nairaland by lolalizabetha(f): 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
Simple... I heard there's a forum i could read a lot of literature for free. I'm a novel maniac so.... I found myself here

(1) (Reply)

Mass Mariages Collapse In Sokoto – Official / Oil Marketers Has Suspended Strike / Impossibility Made Possible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.