Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Photo Of Pastor Nabbed For Marriage And 4million Naira Scams - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of Pastor Nabbed For Marriage And 4million Naira Scams (21527 Views)

USA - 3 Nigerians Convicted In 419 Scams. Possible Life Sentences (pics) / Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana / Student Nabbed For Giving Colleague Cake Laced With Indian Hemp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Pastor Nabbed For Marriage And 4million Naira Scams by ewizard1: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
lilcashking:
Cristianity and crime is like fish and water
Leave that thing joor...

Muslimity too have theirs

#And yes, i am a Muslim! But would never take all these Clerics serious. I do my religion my way.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Nabbed For Marriage And 4million Naira Scams by ijustdey: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
lilcashking:
Cristianity and crime is like fish and water

mtcheww....... illiterate you

Re: Photo Of Pastor Nabbed For Marriage And 4million Naira Scams by 9jatatafo(m): 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hmmmmm ok
Re: Photo Of Pastor Nabbed For Marriage And 4million Naira Scams by ijustdey: 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
ribbit:
you think all igbo girls are smart?

but I was thinking for her to be helping her brother in business.......... she must have being street smart
Re: Photo Of Pastor Nabbed For Marriage And 4million Naira Scams by Trustworthiness: 11:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Igbo kwenu. Your head dey there.
Re: Photo Of Pastor Nabbed For Marriage And 4million Naira Scams by nyabinghi(m): 6:41am On Apr 26, 2015
The greatest scam is christianity, so so fake a religion just tell the idiotic followers some gibberish they will fall for it, christians scamming the world since 33BC
Re: Photo Of Pastor Nabbed For Marriage And 4million Naira Scams by nyabinghi(m): 6:43am On Apr 26, 2015
ijustdey:

mtcheww....... illiterate you
you are the illiterate the guy spoke the absolute truth
Re: Photo Of Pastor Nabbed For Marriage And 4million Naira Scams by ijustdey: 7:02am On Apr 26, 2015
nyabinghi:
you are the illiterate the guy spoke the absolute truth

you must be an atheist

"My people perish because of lack of understanding"

(when you understand scripture and knows the mind of God..... you won't fall for that kind of con man using religious title as means to defraud)
Re: Photo Of Pastor Nabbed For Marriage And 4million Naira Scams by nyabinghi(m): 8:10am On Apr 26, 2015
ijustdey:

you must be an atheist

"My people perish because of lack of understanding"

(when you understand scripture and knows the mind of God..... you won't fall for that kind of con man using religious title as means to defraud)
when your guys attribute evil done by some muslims to attack islam, you are so dumb
Re: Photo Of Pastor Nabbed For Marriage And 4million Naira Scams by ijustdey: 12:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
nyabinghi:
[s]when your guys attribute evil done by some muslims to attack islam, you are so dumb[/s]

Re: Photo Of Pastor Nabbed For Marriage And 4million Naira Scams by akoaki(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
dre11:

"My people perish because of lack of knowledge....." That's what the bible says and that's what's is happening to people who get duped by the so called men of God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Aku Attah Dies: NSCDC Officer Shot In Kidnap Attack In Abuja Is Dead / Offa Bank Robbery Update: Nigerian Police Keep Mum On Suspects, Loot / Nigerian Arrested For Conning Vietnamese Women On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.