Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,273 members, 7,780,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 05:39 PM

Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea (2545 Views)

Dear Cynthia, My Son Was Expelled From School For Homosexuality / This Mother Was Asked To Leave A Kfc After Breastfeeding Her 42-year-old-son / Bride Breastfeeding Her Child On Wedding Day (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by delonz(m): 7:34am On Apr 25, 2015
A woman in her seventies have been expelled from a KFC restaurant for breastfeeding her 42 year old son in the public area. Below is how newswatch28.com puts the news:
A 76-year-old woman has created controversy yesterday, by breastfeeding her 42-year-old son in the middle of a KFC restaurant. Many customers of the fast food joint complained about the incident and prompted Linda Berrety and her son, Michael, to leave the establishment. Both finally got expelled.

This unusual episode has sparked strong reactions on social medias and provoked a huge debate on the limits of breastfeeding in public places, while many customers present at the time of the event seem to have seen a gesture of sexual nature and incest, rather than a gesture of maternal concern.

“What in God’s name was that?” claims Ali Belfouz, a customer who witnessed the whole scene. “I have nothing against breastfeeding, but that was pure nonsense. I felt like if I was watching some fetish type of Indecency. You have to be insane to breastfeed your child at that age. They should of got arrested for gross indecency rather then getting expelled.”

“It’s my right as a mother to breastfeed my child,” says Mrs. Berrety. “If people don’t agree with the way I raise my son, that’s their problem. I have raised a great man, beautiful, tall, who still lives and stays with me. I think I’ve done a great job as a mother and don’t appreciate getting insulted and expelled just because I decided to breastfeed my child a little longer than other mothers.”

The chances of winning of the 76-year-old woman would be pretty excellent, according to many legal experts. Since 1976, the United States Bill of Rights prevents all discrimination against women breastfeeding in public, that at many occasions, merchants were condemned to pay important fines to women who were asked to stop breastfeeding or expelled for doing so.

Re: Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by lukuluku101(m): 7:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Just look at
Re: Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by Cadamlk: 7:42am On Apr 25, 2015
Still sucking your mother at 42?You are not gonna have a babe like that sucker!!
Re: Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by banabest(m): 7:44am On Apr 25, 2015
I think they are mad... They are mad....
Re: Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by Nobody: 7:50am On Apr 25, 2015
Pardon the snarkiness of my post, but these two must have had some super fresh sarpa salpa for breakfast. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by asadike(f): 8:03am On Apr 25, 2015
If they can breastfeed in public, then they can equally fork in private

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by specialguest(f): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2015
ETT
Psyco mum , mumu pikin. Gud tin he lives wit his weird mum instead of a wife
Re: Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by Nobody: 9:55am On Apr 25, 2015
a fool @ 40 is a fool 4eva. Stupidity in the highest order. Wetin person no go see n hear 4 dis white people hand.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by bebe2(f): 10:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Cheiiii shocked shocked shocked

I will never believe anything I read online again, NEVER!!

they are husband and wife ooooooo

I watched the documentary with my korokoro eyes.
It was on channel 5, about women who marry toyboyS.

They are British not Americans. The guy is a talented pianist.

Damn, folks can lie . angry

1 Like

Re: Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by Olucheye(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2015
Kinda gross
Re: Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
banabest:
I think they are mad... They are mad....

That's all

grin
Re: Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by Lyndo(f): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
So absurd
Re: Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by efemenaslectura: 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Psychotic mother and son. Come and try that one in naija whether them no go mob you two and strip you two naked plus made to walk around
Re: Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by RoyalRoy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
M-a-d-n-e-s-s!!!
Re: Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by Creamish(f): 4:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
bebe2:
Cheiiii shocked shocked shocked

I will never believe anything I read online again, NEVER!!

they are husband and wife ooooooo

I watched the documentary with my korokoro eyes.
It was on channel 5, about women who marry toyboyS.

They are British not Americans. The guy is a talented pianist.

Damn, folks can lie . angry

LOLz....for real? cheesy grin
Re: Meet The Woman Who Was Expelled From KFC Restaurant For Breastfeeding Her 42-yea by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
if this is true, then..

this "boy-toy" needs to be shot in the head, 4 times..

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Things Never To Say To A Depressed Person? / How A Father Slept With His Daughter 13y In Lagos. / If You Would Be Mine...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.