Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,499 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? (32523 Views)

A Child's Legs Buried In Benue Over His Inability To Walk As At When Due (Pics) / Eze Obidiegwu Onyensoh: I Died, Was Buried For Days Before I Was Crowned King / Spoting A Dead Person After Been Buried (akudaya) How True Is This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by ROCKJ1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 26, 2015
The woman has some questions to answer regarding the husbands death, since she is so in a hurry to start having Sex before the burial.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by drkay(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Question for the Gods.
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:50pm On Apr 26, 2015
Does being buried make the dead man any deader?

Now that's the question to answer, innit?

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by OLUJOSHINS(m): 2:53pm On Apr 26, 2015
pussyfucker:
u wnt undastand

What is there to understand pls?

A one week old widow!!!!!!!!!!

I seriously think the man was murdered.
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by babseg(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
NO BIGGY
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by dammytosh: 2:57pm On Apr 26, 2015
No danger at all

except that your widow will be sleeping around even before you die..

It is law of Karma

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
May God Purnish that young man.....OP i hope it's not you grin

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by millionboi(m): 2:59pm On Apr 26, 2015
Op if u r d man...hw wil u feel,RUBISH
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by DExplorer1: 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
pussyfucker:
smtimes d bottom power of a woman supersides conscience.
Really? How about that of a mad woman?
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by cao(f): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Wow, so much for propriety...
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by fairygeh(f): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Poster is that you on ur dp?
And did u sleep with the widow?
If the answer to the above questions is yes,then you better start fasting and praying immediately, the ghost of that man go forever haunt you and he might as well invite you over there grin you don enter am
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
pussyfucker:
bt na d woman fault na
op why do I tink it's u :p *tongue out*
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Motolank: 3:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
Pussifucker? There is no danger, but after doing it, when some bad things starts to happen to you, just let us know, so we can learn from you fall

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by franklingud(m): 3:04pm On Apr 26, 2015
Guy let me tell u the truth, u have committed an abomination. As for the consequences i don't knw, buh get ready for anything!

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Tearg1: 3:05pm On Apr 26, 2015
According to the bible, in the book of Romans, Paul talked about this. In as much as the husband is not alive, she is free from the bond of marriage...
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Eljay24(m): 3:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
Did I hear you say Danger !!

Ever received a SLAP from the Dead? I guess no one alive has, so don't be d first. grin
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by bonna4u(m): 3:12pm On Apr 26, 2015
Op, there is nothing wrong with it. Have you bleeped her today? If no make sure you do before arsenal vs Chelsea match. Why are you fucking only this widow? Look for more young widows and add to you network, especially those that got widowed in the last week. Thank me later.
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Aseneshii: 3:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
If the family decide to buried the husband one year after he died , I fit forgive you Op, if not .... Hmm , God is watching you in 3D. But that kind woman sef fit the blip before her husband death.
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Eljay24(m): 3:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
Da reminds me just saw a nollywood movie where a Ghost of a dead guy kept on reappearing and flogging the hell out of the entire villagers including d Elders, just becos they didn't put his golden staff in his grave . .. Kinda lame but hilarious

So back to U, did u say u slept with a dead guy's wife" you got it coming bro cool
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Cadamlk: 3:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Where is the honour in it?What kind of woman will do a thing like that?
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2015
I thought their marital vow was till death do them part and not till burial do them part?

The Nigerian society frowns on such sexual indulgence while ur deceased partner is yet to be buried and u might also be accused of being responsible for the death of your partner by such act.

Based on Nigerian societal norms, the ideal thing to do is for her to sheath her PUUSSYY till her late husband is laid to rest then she can now go on sexual rampage since that is what is more important to her than mourning her late husband.
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by lovemoi2(f): 3:21pm On Apr 26, 2015
Maybe the widow and the lover is responsible for the man"s death. They should be investigated!!!!!
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Osirimononaye(m): 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
The Night flogging for u, no be here...any way am here to read comments cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
pussyfucker:
O yea, it happened out of lust and love on the part of the young woman, but the young guy was unable to resist her young,soft and succulent body.

But what scares him is that this young woman is a one week widow and her husband has not been buried.

So, are there any dangers involved in what he did?

OK...

1.Better go and appease all the deities in that widow's village.Infact, be prepared to sleep at the shrine...and be prepared to make countless offerings...because you have just committed taboo

2.Also, go and visit a on fire church for urgent deliverance.Infact...prepare yourself for dry fasting....anything that pastor says you must do....DO IT.

3.Also...get to hospital and get yourself checked out for STI's , especially HIV...because that widow na waka around town.

4.Are you sure there is something you are not telling us? Better confess!

Are you still here....abeg...hurry up and go.

Man wey put im hand for fire....make he no blame anyone if the fire burn am well well.
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by stchinedu: 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
I have said it severally, if you are alone with a woman and you start sweating uncontrollably, even when the ac or fan is on, RUN!!! At moments like that, you are vulnerable and your brain is already gone on 'French leave'

As for the lady, no question about her promiscuous life. This is not a case of 'konji no get respect', it was pre-meditated. Its obvious she had been doing that even when her hussy was alive...a clear indication of a lost soul. Outside of spirituality, she is morally empty.

For the guy, he is not totally free! I read some comments pushing for him that it's not his fault, to which i laughed rudely in Hebrew. undecided
There is a saying in yoruba, 'eniyan meji ko n ya were ni ekan.' If the lady's brain was on 'French leave,' was his own on 'frencFrench leave' too? No! He was sane but decided to use his freedom has he wished. Therefore, he is culpable.

There are so many things to consider that made him very culpable...
1. He was already in good talking terms with that woman, if not close. There was no way she would have seen him as a stranger and drag him into the act.
2. He must have visited her or rather, gone for his own condolence at an odd hour. If the husband was dead in one week, it natural that friends and families will be with the widow to give her support at least for a month...It's a common sense that the bobo visited at a time that is most 'conducive' for such immoral act.
3. As a human and not an animal, he his rational. That means that prio to the 'action', he knew that whatever they were doing would lead to that act, yet he chose to go ahead. cry

My advice...Let him pray and ask for God's mercy and forgiveness and also promise never to go back to his vomit.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by klax(m): 3:28pm On Apr 26, 2015
What a question
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by yougos(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
So this is how both of you conspired and killed the man?

Remember the Judgment Day!!!

2 Likes

Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by Okeikpu(m): 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
Nothing as sweet as widows puzzy.... Adi atu ujo ara nwanyi ajadu, maka na anyi ma ebe di ya no (^~^) I see noffin wrong wt two adult enjoying wt God gave dem(・∀・)
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by nduchucks: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
This widow should still be mourning instead of having sex only a week after the death of her husband.

OP, be careful dia, because the widow is as without remourse or pain, as typical of a wife who killed her own husband. You may be the next meat in the ngwongwo of witches. Run while you can.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by mickyeddi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
pussyfucker:
O yea, it happened out of lust and love on the part of the young woman, but the young guy was unable to resist her young,soft and succulent body.

But what scares him is that this young woman is a one week widow and her husband has not been buried.

So, are there any dangers involved in what he did?

The fact you are asking this question shows you are useless 4cktard!
Re: Is There Any Danger In Sleeping With A Widow When Her Hubby Has Not Been Buried? by bullabong(m): 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
pussyfucker:
even when its nt his fault
Bros, as long as the mans burial rites have not been done,then he is as good as with us in this world.
What if the mans family is fetish? Then they may say she killed him to have her way with other lovers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Prettiest African Woman / Alaafin Of Oyo Welcomes Baby Boy With Bolanle / Atayese Oba Ogunlana Wedding: IFA African Traditional Religion Style (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.