Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:04 AM

Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) (30748 Views)

Rivers Re-run Elections: Live Monitoring And Updates / Campaign Posters Of Candidates For Rivers Re-run Elections (photos) / Results Of Benue-South Senatorial Re-run Elections : Live Updates By BenueNews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by Gboliwe: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
And someone is saying APGA should/will boycott the elections in Abia state. Ask Umana Okon Umana and Rotimi Amaechi how the end was for them after asking their supporters to boycott.

I have never seen such mumurity in all my life.

I am rest assured that if PDP wins Abia, it's a true son of Ngwaland that won and if he fails to clean up Aba it's on him and his people. And if Otti wins, I do know that a technocrat won and strongly do believe it will get better. Heads or tail, Aba will be better than it was in T.Orji's time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by Cupidkc(m): 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Please any latest from Abia.... heard coffins were on display in some areas. Ngwa people making statements against APGA.
Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by evangken: 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hope say pdp will still carry coffin today in Abia! Shame to pdp, coffin makers, mortuary attendance. Abia state PDP Burial Arrangement!
10am: body leaves thief. Odour orji Mortuary to their compound
5pm: lying in state as Abia and Apga will be declared winner!
Left to mourn her
Thief. Odour orji_father
Enyinaya Abaribe -uncle
Okezie nke ikpeazu _ wife
Metu- brother.

RIP Abia state PDP

4 Likes

Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by Joeoku78: 1:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Gov Rochas of my state of imo is coasting to victory having performed brilliantly well for the past four yrs. Imolites cannot afford to remain in opposition party of the PDP. The APC now controls the centre and most states of the federation. Any Imolite who prefers Ihedioha as gov of imo state is the enemy of Imolites. Wishing Rochas the best of luck in the governorship re-run election taking place now in 23 LgAs in 256 polling booths. As Rochas is already leading with over 79000 votes in the first ballot so also he will maintain the lead in the second ballot as it happened in 2011 election. Long live governor-elect in waiting (Rochas )
Long live imo state.
God in his infinite mercy will see Rochas through to another four yr tenure.

10 Likes

Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by ferhyntorlah(f): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Larow:
Na God go punish all u dis flatees! Imagine o! U don't want pdp in ur state and u want it in lagos abi! Na pdp go win dat election 4 abia by God's grace! Wooo! una suffer head just de start! Foo.lish people. Una vote APGA 4 presidential election? No be gej wey de suffer una under pdp u vote 4? Abeggi, repeat d same 4 una governor make biafra de progress de go! Choko people!!!
Your comment is unnecessary. As far as I'm concerned, I want Dr Alex Otti to win in Abia. Abia needs a seasoned professional at the helm of affairs. Up Alex Otti!!!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by Mmayor(m): 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
teemanbastos:
We get to ave a female governor tdae... grin

I don't see that happening
Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by paulo220(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
PDP will lose in Abia, Imo and taraba states governorship re-election.
Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by boluyongp(m): 1:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
UncleJudax:

You go girl. Looking forward to it.

Don't o, you won't collect shingbain.
Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hit like if you believe APC will win most seats in the states.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by Angelachidinma(f): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
0GBUEFI:
PDP must rule Abia state. T.A Orji is the best Governor in Igboland. PDP is good for you in Igboland.

Abians, please dont vote for APC, vote for PDP so that Ikpeazu can continue the 'good work' of T. A Orji.

PDP for life

T.A Orji my hero
you must be the devil himself!

1 Like

Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by dridowu: 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
IMO
At PU 008, Ozuh-omuma, Oru East, the polling
unit of Senator Hope Uzodinmma of the PDP,
APC agent Bernard Nwaokoro was shot and
ballot box was hijacked by suspected He
survived. Police have arrested the suspected
PDP thugs.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/181983-supplementary-governorship-elections-in-abia-imo-taraba-live-updates.html
Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by chikabmm(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
[img][/img].

0GBUEFI:
PDP must rule Abia state. T.A Orji is the best Governor in Igboland. PDP is good for you in Igboland.

Abians, please dont vote for APC, vote for PDP so that Ikpeazu can continue the 'good work' of T. A Orji.

PDP for life

T.A Orji my hero

Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by strongerthaneva(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oziddy:
look at what ure doing to urself, posting dis crap on every thread wudnt make u a better man.
TA orji will rule u and ur family alone not me And my people of abia..Alex oti is the man.u beta get sense before u turn nonsense..

1 Like

Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by bornmekus: 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
missbehave247:
BREAKING: Bomb Blast Hits Army Barracks In Plateau
Re-Run Elections: Nigerians In 11 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES)
Clement Ejiofor, 5 hours ago

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share
The re-run and supplementary elections in ‪Abia, ‎Delta, ‎Imo, ‎Kogi‬, ‪‎Taraba and six more states are being held today, April 25, 2015, Saturday.

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) informs that the 27 supplementary elections are: governorship (3), senatorial district (1), federal constituency (1) and state constituency (22).

In Abia, the supplementary election is between Okezie Ikpeazu of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) and Alex Otti of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA). The nine local government areas (LGAs) where the voting will take place include Aba North, Aba South, Osisioma, Ugwunagbo, Umuahia North, Isiala Ngwa North, Obingwa, Ohafia and Ikwuano.

276 polling units are involved in the elections, and 179,224 registered voters are expected to vote.

In Imo the re-run is between Governor Rochas Okorocha (APC) and Emeka Ihedioha (PDP) in 23 LGAs of the state. The April 11 election was declared inconclusive, following mass cancellations in over 250 polling units.

Today, 256 polling units with 144,715 registered voters will be involved in the elections.

Meanwhile, all eyes will be on Taraba, as Senator Aisha Alhassan (APC) still has a chance to beat the PDP candidate, Darius Ishaku, and become the first ever female governor in Nigeria. According to the INEC, 159 polling units are involved in the elections, and 127,125 registered voters are expected to cast their vote in 10 LGAs: Bali, Zing, Takum, Yorro, Donga, Wukari, Ussa, Karim Lamido, Kurmi and Jalingo.

Senatorial district, state and federal constituency elections will take place in Akwa Ibom, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Ekiti, Gombe, Kogi and Niger.

Beefed up security in the areas where voting will take place is expected in order to enforce a restriction of vehicular movements in and out of the areas where the re-run elections are to take place from 8:00 to 17:00.

Accreditation of voters is expected to run from 8:00 to 13:00. Voting starts at 13:30, till the last person in the queue votes.

www.naij.com/427620-re-run-elections-nigerians-in-5-states-vote-live-updates.html
. Sai Buhari, Sai T.A.Orji
Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by UncleJudax(m): 2:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
boluyongp:

Don't o, you won't collect shingbain.
Hehehe undecided
Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by Eureka123(f): 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ihedioha for Imo State cool

1 Like

Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by spencekat(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
My predictions:Abia-Otti,Imo-Rochas and Taraba-Ishaku.

2 Likes

Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by adehsenior(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
teemanbastos:
We get to ave a female governor tdae... grin
Well with over 50,000 vote difference between Darius and Aisha certainly APC don't have a place in Taraba, Taraba Politics is not meant for women
Sorry to Aisha apologist but that is the truth in Taraba State
Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by utangclan: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Emeka ihedioha for imo state we taking all the scammers out this yr

Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by isan(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nah PDP go win Abia state they hav performed wonders in d last 8 years grin so nah continuity ooooo

#PDP4ABIA

1 Like

Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by cy4cent(f): 2:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nwunuken:
election had started in taraba and most of the pu in southern zone pdp is leading.
lipsrsealed[quote author=Nwunuken post=33093987]election had started in taraba and most of the pu in southern zone pdp is leading.

wow seriously? hmmmmm

cool, let d best candidate win.
Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by emeka2847: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
kayfunky:
Vote wisely my brothers

If Rochas win ehn, I go trek from Abj to Owerri to show my happiness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by eagleeye2: 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Gboliwe:
And someone is saying APGA should/will boycott the elections in Abia state. Ask Umana Okon Umana and Rotimi Amaechi how the end was for them after asking their supporters to boycott.

I have never seen such mumurity in all my life.

I am rest assured that if PDP wins Abia, it's a true son of Ngwaland that won and if he fails to clean up Aba it's on him and his people. And if Otti wins, I do know that a technocrat won and strongly do believe it will get better. Heads or tail, Aba will be better than it was in T.Orji's time
Your last paragraph is exactly my sentiment. Aba, will be better no matter who wins.
Okezie is from Obingwa, and I know that even if he doesn't do anyother thing, he will work on Aba. A na esi n' ulo Mara mma puo n'ezi.
But if Otti wins the better for Abians. Cos he is a technocrat and will know the key indexes of development.
Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by ihedioramma: 2:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
As of now Rochas is winning in imo state
Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by Frau3008: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
I've been at a standstill in patani delta state for 5 hours because of election. This is frustrating

Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
0GBUEFI:

PDP for life

T.A Orji my hero

Hell is your place.
Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by nzeobi(m): 3:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
garrix8:
Ibos don't want PDP to rule Abia State, but they were praying for PDP to rule Lagos.

God will "George" you you people.
Ibos also want PDP in enugu and ebonyi, its not about party but individuals
Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by Nobody: 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
0GBUEFI:

PDP for life

T.A Orji my hero

Nah God go answer you.
Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by kayce911(f): 3:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
My good people of Abia State, we have fought hard to make sure that Obingwa, Osisioma and Isiala Ngwa North election results are cancelled. Since INEC has refused to do the needful, there is no need participating further in the supplementary elections.
APGA will therefore boycott today's elections in Abia in protest and to avoid legalizing the rigging by PDP and INEC . We will take back our mandate in court. If you love APGA and Alex Otti, pls dont come out to vote today, 25th April.
Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
winedeal:
abeg park well, make I park my venza at your back, make take some bottle of orijin at woman's joint

My Lexus RX 350 dey your back o
Re: Re-run Elections: Nigerians In 5 States Vote (LIVE UPDATES) by Rapzino: 3:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
barcanista:
I need update in Taraba
i'm done with voting, still waiting for the results to be announced. Unfortunately my blackberry's battery is down, hence why i couldn't take pictures. I'll try and get my hands on things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Presidency : Osinbajo's Moves To Succeed Buhari Pitches Him Against Tinubu / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Sends Selfie to her children / NNPCL Pegs Ex-Depot Price At ₦479.50 Per Litre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.