Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,953 members, 7,799,235 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:27 PM

Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months (67790 Views)

Flashback: Nigerians may stone Buhari after 6 months - Aps. Johnson Suleman / Flash Back! Nigerians May Stone Buhari In The Next Six Months-apostle Suleman / ‘PDP Planning To Stone Buhari In Ondo’ - Buhari Campaign Co-ordinator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by typ111: 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
phlemzy:
Does this proph only see presidential prophecies?. How come he doesn't see prophecies of the common men around him.
don't say what you dont know, say only what u know.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by lexy2014: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Goddex:
[size=15pt]Pastor, 'Baba One Chance' is already a bundle of disappointment[/size]
and u believe d pastor who is taking time †☺ defend y his prophesy failed †☺ come †☺ pass...bros nA double one chance u enter so
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Caseless: 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Truckpusher:
Shebi ,you dun carry her for road side before? undecided

One day ,dem go slap you well well for on top nairaland mata - Mark my words.
you made me Laff grin grin grin grin
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Activa:

This is what Buhari said in Owerri:

I will make naira equal in value to dollar – Buhari

I'm still asking u, help me find where Buhari said so.

I want to learn. Thanks
Do you know the meaning of VALUE when referring to the economic standard of our currency and that of American Dollar?...
Firstly, value is how much a desired object or condition is "WORTH RELATIVE" to other objects or conditions... When Buhari said that he'll "EQUATE" in "VALUE"... In actual sense, he meant to balance the currency!
Secondly, although value is separate from exchange value, it is meaningless without the act of exchange, i.e., without a market. If there is no direct transaction between Nigeria and America, the value of our currency will be as useless as having 1$=N165... And Buhari allegedly claim he'll trade with America.... But he forgt to bear in mind that he can never balance up the currency!
To equal in value, our currency with that of American Dollar is to equal 1$ to N1 or 2$ to N2 and so on....
That is what Buhari meant and even when he didn't say it directly, it's excatly what he meant!

1 Like

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by mudiana(m): 1:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
With due respect apostle,hope God sent you to deliver this message. If not hell fire is real my friend.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Raalsalghul: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
I hate to say it, but he is saying the truth. Our expectations of GMB are somewhat high and unrealistic.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by harbalmedical(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
juwoneric86:
Hy guys whether the man is saying d truth or nt why cnt u leave him to God. Cus he is anointed man of God.
stop deceiving yourself cus no body anointed him ...
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
DJAmyluv:
while u are asking for video evidence, can we also have d one showing GEJ distribute 2 trillion naira for campaign. Thanks
bros, i'm a living witness oooo, I know how much we spent from our ends. To be truthful to you, I can categorically tell you that the money spent during dat re-election campaign might be close to the said amount.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by MDEWOLE: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
baseg25:

source : http://streetgist.com/in-6-months-nigerians-may-stone-buhari-apostle-suleiman/

Apostle Suleiman should shut up his mouth. He has really shown himself to d world that he hate his source of religion (Islam) with a passion he should just ask God for forgiveness becos he also prophesized that El-Rufai will lose gubernatorial election in Kaduna claiming that he abuses Jesus. All these are to show that he has personal hatred to islam. Keep your advise to urself becos Almighty God make make Buhari to perform and meet people's aspirations/objectives so as to make MOG like u to be ashamed for d second time.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by martin98(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:
Nobody forced him to make those promises. Desperation for power did

Relaxing with popcorn patiently waiting for

1$1 to equal N1
2.World oil price stabilized
3. 25 million youths receiving 5K bank alert monthly
4. One free meal a day for primary school pupils

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by linusbnn(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
phlemzy:
Does this proph only see presidential prophecies?. How come he doesn't see prophecies of the common men around him.

What he said is normal prediction,if GMB fails,pple will criticize him,and that is true,so let him tell us sometin unpredictable and unimaginable
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by tiptopy03(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
MTN DATA SUPPLY AT UR FINGERTIPS (30DAYS FULL SUBSCRIPTION)
1GB FOR #1,200
2GB FOR #2,300
3GB FOR #3,400
PAYMENT : DIRECT CASH, MTN AIRTIME OR BANK DEPOSIT.
FOR ORDER OR MORE INFO:
CONTACT: Tope 08067867807 (WHATSAPP, CALL AND TEXT MESSAGES ALLOWED)
YOU CAN ALSO CONTACT ME THROUGH 08138421163
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Forwetinnah: 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
foxxynik:

Do you know the meaning of VALUE when referring to the economic standard of our currency and that of American Dollar?...
Firstly, value is how much a desired object or condition is "WORTH RELATIVE" to other objects or conditions... When Buhari said that he'll "EQUATE" in "VALUE"... In actual sense, he meant to balance the currency!
Secondly, although value is separate from exchange value, it is meaningless without the act of exchange, i.e., without a market. If there is no direct transaction between Nigeria and America, the value of our currency will be as useless as having 1$=N165... And Buhari allegedly claim he'll trade with America.... But he forgt to bear in mind that he can never balance up the currency!
To equal in value, our currency with that of American Dollar is to equal 1$ to N1 or 2$ to N2 and so on....
That is what Buhari meant and even when he didn't say it directly, it's excatly what he meant!

Forget that guy...let him Continue to confuse himself. It's easy to spot people who work in APC's situation room..they're good in confusing themselves
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by TheBawse(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
KanwuliaJara:
The way he is making noise without moving into Aso Rock yet kpa-kpa!
I think he is gonna be the WORST of the WORST! grin
A senile old man can only do so much!

Anyway, we all know he is a "front" for the Western Cabal who have used STOLEN , "oil money" to put him in Aso Rock, so they can sit in power and drain the oil wells pata-para!

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew! Change my "clintoris"! cheesy
With the "GWOR-GWOR" Oshimgbade we make face like one "Cotounu GBOMO-GBOMO"? cheesy

Why the North is so DENSE as to accept another "2-term, LIVING CORPSE" beats my "imaginative-subconsciousness"!

Tufiaaaaaaaakwa!!!!!!

it's clit - oris pls
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Forwetinnah: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
TheSexyChic:

I wonder oh

Alice...remain in Wonderland!
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by emiye(m): 2:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
The problem with these prophets with failed prophecies about Buhari, is that they now want him to fail to repair their broken ego
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by kodded(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Obiagelli:
I AM A FOOL AND GOD WILL PUNISH ME FOR INSULTING A MAN OF GOD.
FIXED cool
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by sunnyolads1(m): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
So your earlier prophecies are just opinions
sorry for those who still listen or value your prophecy because its just an opinion...
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Omotayor123(f): 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
The guessers are here again. Guess work.
But I tell u, it won't happen. Nigerians are not Baboons. We understand we need to be patient for things to work as expected.

RIP to haterz nd Enemies of Progress.#
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by buskie13(m): 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
efilefun:
You nothing but a fool if you cant bring a video evidence of him making those promises
na u foolish pass...tufie angry
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by efilefun(m): 2:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
buskie13:
na u foolish pass...tufie angry

Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by usdam: 2:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rose2014:
Nobody forced him to make those promises. Desperation for power did

Relaxing with popcorn patiently waiting for

1$1 to equal N1
2.World oil price stabilized
3. 25 million youths receiving 5K bank alert monthly

Did BUHARI actually made those promises?
Can you provide a real prove to such claims?
Pls be objective and think like a progressive.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Danagaba: 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
My father has spoken....
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by usdam: 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sulaiman pls stop making fake and false promises because you might end up being prosecuted.
It's men like you that will be stoned.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
juwoneric86:
Hy guys whether the man is saying d truth or nt why cnt u leave him to God. Cus he is anointed man of God.

Anointed man of Satan, what is his business with politics in the first place? Was Jesus a politician or did he advice his disciples to engage in political dealings? Imagine the idiot saying Baba needed to engage jonadunce for 5 hrs to understand what being in aso rock means??!! If sulaimthief had any bearing he would have remembered that Baba came from aso rock and is headed back there, rather than engage in political scriptures garnered with #7bln bribes! Rubbish!
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Olayinka2607: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mr sule pls & pls just keep ur fake prophecy for family, dat evil prophecy is not from God & is not for Nigerias. whatever God says He will do. dat is y He we re calling Him omnipotent, omniscient, omnipresent
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Olayinka2607: 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Fake Prophet, ur message is not from God because God honor His word more than His name, whatever He says so He do.

this is my judgment; go and return Jonah money, cos as i was looking at u, ur hands are not clean
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by samsonbazy(m): 3:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
When wil apostle sule stop scoring own goals against himself?All his prophesies on general elections failed woefully,instead for him to keep quiet to look as the events unfold he came up with another 'may prophecy' why not wil?OYO for you.
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by jinxet2000: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Give to ceasar what belongs to ceasar and to God what belongs to God.
Bible says pray for our leaders but I have only sent a few men of God did so and ones that don't criticize the leaders.
I strongly disbelieve that Suleiman said so. Whoever wrote this piece is a chronic feudist
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Israel5(m): 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
ki02020:
What is this MAN OF BREAD saying....it is so clear it long he last read the BIBLE...Let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone
he z nt casting any stone pin brain! Sentiments nd persnality aside, its d truth!! #watchn..
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by Israel5(m): 3:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
kolomax:
Just shut da fvck up talking as if you are FFK still wondering the kind of people going to this kind of people church
as blind as ur fathers b4 u
Re: Suleiman: Nigerians May Stone Buhari In 6 Months by kolomax(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Israel5:
as blind as my fathers b4 u
fixed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

PDP Members Protest Against Saraki, Decamp To APC In Ilorin (Photos) / Akwa Ibom Youths Storm Hotel To Arrest Imported Thugs Ahead Of Elections. Photos / EFCC Discovers N400Million Hidden In A Shopping Plaza In Lagos (Pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.