Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:36 AM

Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) (42994 Views)

Fayose Pictured With Tinubu, Okorocha, Osinbajo, Amosun At Lagos @ 50 Gala Night / Fayose Pictured Cutting Fish In The Market / Fayose Pictured Buying Asun (goat Meat) In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by easymanofdpeopl(m): 11:20am On Apr 25, 2015
e be like say he no get wife to cook for him at home,
abi she no no how to cook ni?
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by JegaQuin: 11:28am On Apr 25, 2015
He no get wife for house? Haha!
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by zingywingy: 11:33am On Apr 25, 2015
Ekiti people are so stupid....
They keep show fayose eating, buying bed, and nuisance things a common man does day to day.

We expect to.see a governor discussing policies, inspecting schools and paralstatas or councils for development.

U need to see where pix of responsible leaders in d world are seen
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by 49cents(m): 11:33am On Apr 25, 2015
sanky346:
Osokomale. Fayose is the most laid back and free spirited governor in Nigeria

Yes he is

Even more than OBJ

Honestly this is how leaders should be

In England MPs board trains but in Nigeria its sirens all the way

Governors are not gods like they have us think

Any sign of superiorty by them on us must be rejected
The respect we owe them is the same we owe the woman frying akara or the man selling suya;

What we can admire them for is when they promote these values through the office the occupy

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by olaniyanc: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
My ROLE MODEL grin cheesy cheesy grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Temitemi1: A sycophant, doormat! You need to go back to University or enrol for adult education and study your bible. Or else you will be worshipping my man for life!
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by fanysteve: 11:35am On Apr 25, 2015
bogolobango:
na wa for dis governor na everywhere u go dey eat iya alamala shop today trmw kfc nxt trmw Chicken rep
is it your business ,enemies don't live older
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by samueld0(m): 11:38am On Apr 25, 2015
Hope you are ok? What did you mean by six months sallary? "0Y0" is that what your APC master are making to believe?

For your info fayose is not owing Ekiti workers a kobo, except september's sallary own by Fayemi.
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by samueld0(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Oduduwaboy:
This guy will ever remain a joke ; this chap who can not pay 6 months workers' salaries but goes up & down forming fake populism !

Hope you are ok? What did you mean by six months sallary? "0Y0" is that what your APC master are making to believe?
Propagandalists
For your info fayose is not owing Ekiti workers a kobo, except september's sallary own by Fayemi.
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by specco(m): 11:41am On Apr 25, 2015
That's the real thing. No faking. You get to see some electoral candidates buying roasted plantain, riding brt buses etc before the election to hoodwink the gullible voters and immediately they won the election they now allienate themselves again from the masses until the next election time.
I'm not advocating the Fayose lifestyle to others because they are not used to it. But why should the others engage in it only during the campaign period if not pure deceit and to play the emotions of the unsuspecting masses.
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by 49cents(m): 11:46am On Apr 25, 2015
isbish:
That's the wayo he will be doing to Ekiti people deceiving them that he is a commoner like them. Don't be decived Ekiti people, the man Fayose lacks respect to elders. His blatant utterances to elders in isults and disrespect says it all about that man. He is a rogue. Don't be deceived people.

Yorubas and the respect for elders

The only elders I respect are the the likes of my Mentor the great Awolowo and Pa Agraham adesanya and not thieves like Tinubu and morally bankrupt persons like obasanjo

Before you disagree does Tinubu or obasanjo inspire you to be a gbetter person

Awolowo does for me when it comes tto leading a generation from educational and economic cesspit; and Iadmire Nnamdi Azikiwe for his Pan Africanism just like kwame Nkrumah
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by DoroMega: 11:46am On Apr 25, 2015
Utter bullocks,how come he is alone. All his aides & the fotografa are not hungry abi. It seems ders notin to do in ekiti thats why he's busy gallivanting. shior.....
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by Nicepoker(m): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Lushore1:
Does he ever eat at home?
go and cook for him
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by stronger: 11:58am On Apr 25, 2015
Vado:
Hin wife no dey cook for house? Lol

LOL. Good question.

Simple answer: His wife dey cook o. But this is the sort of cheap technique he uses to win votes. Man of the people, grassroots man etc. Sad that Nigerian people can be won over so easily even though he doesn't govern well.
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by kenx1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Na only food dis man dey eat haba
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by ellaV(m): 12:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
PDP AMEACHI IN THE MAKING...I RESPECT U SIR
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by richidinho(m): 12:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
onyi4edu:
Not a big deal if you ask me

That's pretty, bootylicious Abuja bae talking
They dnt talk much, but very civilized

Tnx for representing......proud of ya
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by bowerazzi26(m): 12:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
bogolobango:
na wa for dis governor na everywhere u go dey eat iya alamala shop today trmw kfc nxt trmw Chicken rep
e de pain u ? Or na na him make wey u neva enter any of dis place wey u mention since dem born u?
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by ophilly: 12:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Eyepencil:
Gov Fayose the peoples choice... APC broom wavers stay clear.
Steer clear
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by grandstar(m): 12:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
sanky346:
Osokomale. Fayose is the most laid back and free spirited governor in Nigeria

Beware of false prophets who come to you as sheep but are in fact ravenous wolves! By their fruits you shall know them
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by cktheluckyman: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
sheymoni:
When is he going to start governing? He's always pictured eating here & there .
This is getting boring

so make him no chop again? how exactly does that stop him from governing well
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by ibedun: 12:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
My ROLE MODEL grin cheesy cheesy grin. GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

Pity you and your children especially if you are willing to entrust the future of those children in the hands of these dishonourable thieving men.
Your consistency is commendable though.
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by ibedun: 12:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
49cents:

Yes he is

Even more than OBJ

Honestly this is how leaders should be

In England MPs board trains but in Nigeria its sirens all the way

Governors are not gods like they have us think

Any sign of superiorty by them on us must be rejected
The respect we owe them is the same we owe the woman frying akara or the man selling suya;

What we can admire them for is when they promote these values through the office the occupy

Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest.
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by ibedun: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
zingywingy:
Ekiti people are so stupid....
They keep show fayose eating, buying bed, and nuisance things a common man does day to day.

We expect to.see a governor discussing policies, inspecting schools and paralstatas or councils for development.

U need to see where pix of responsible leaders in d world are seen

Thank you. Some of the comments here show the grotesque mentality of our people. Unintelligent.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by fajuyi59: 12:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
This guy is full of deciet. How does this better the life of Ekiti people. Anyway the masses are not very smart and little things like this is enough to win their hearts.
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by FOLLOWJESUS: 12:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
I love his simplecity,what he is doesn't get into his head like most of our gov who become thine god and unreachable once they get into power,Fayose the man of d masses,grass root politician who knows the people and the people knows him..he aproach them with d language they understand.
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
lazsnaira:

Wrong.
Not only him except you choose not to see. He shared live chickens and rice to the public on queues during Easter.

And just so you know. Stomach infrastructure is not peculiar to fayose and ekiti as it is practiced in India, Pakistan and others where the government hands out foods and other stuffs to the very poor on monthly basis.
Did he share those chicken/pigeons for free?
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by disumusa: 12:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
a responsible man will not be eating any how/places
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by iheanyi40(m): 12:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
theSpark:

Anytime I hear 'Fayose' 'temitemi1' pops up in my mind grin
I swear down bro grin
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by gozzlin: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
I'm so sick of seeing this man eating food. Seems like he spends all his time eating food, no more work to do to better the lives of his people. And to think that he's owing the workers many months salary is absolutely appalling. Let him continue chopping chicken, his impeachment is just around the corner.
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by Mopolchi: 12:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
Na chicken wey life favour na im use im papa name do republic.
Re: Fayose Pictured At Ado Chicken Republic Eating Meat (pic) by 49cents(m): 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
ibedun:

Dumb, Dumber and Dumbest.

When babies start talking they will just be saying anything that comes to their head

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Danbaba Suntai's Corpse Arrives His Mansion In Jalingo (Photos) / US Deploys Ground Forces Against Boko Haram / Dignitaries Attend Fayose's Send Off Banquet At Sheraton Hotel In Abuja.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.