Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan (2158 Views)

Many Use These Abbreviations Without Knowing Their Meaning. / Help I Got Into A Fight With A Cultist / 5 Signs Your Boyfriend Is A Cultist by Excel Ajah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by Nobody: 9:09am On Apr 25, 2015
I'm 20yrs of age in a reputable school studying engineering in 200level. I know of a cultist who is so powerful in a particular area. He is so free with me,he comes to my house we play,gist,go out together etc. He is in higher rank in d group but I thought he is just being cool(he is a gentle guy) to everyone. He does no showcase his power except u know him or have heard from somewhere

Now i'm being told that's how he does when he wants to initiate someone into the cult group. D person that told me is in the same level with him but he is in the army cadet. I don't know what to do now. I don't know how to stop him or how I will stop from moving with me. I'm now leaving in fear

Dz what my friend his facing,personally I don't know what to do,please nairalanders your help is needed
Cc:lalasticlala,ishilove,enusmith
Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by 20bc(m): 9:18am On Apr 25, 2015
he should try to avoid him at all cost.. He should create a large distance between them... When ever they see he should start talking about going to church and other cell meetings or church program...And remember to always invite this your cult friend, he will surly get tired of the whole show and then leave you

5 Likes

Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by smithsammy(m): 9:22am On Apr 25, 2015
Very simple. Tell your friend (if he is christain or muslim) to join the workers in is fellowship/mosque and be committed. He should, as a matter of urgency, subscribe to God before he is made/force to subscribe to satan. My two cent's worth.

1 Like

Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by Nobody: 9:25am On Apr 25, 2015
He is not a good christian actually,i do tell him to change but it's as if I'm talking to myself
Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by vosquare: 9:28am On Apr 25, 2015
He needs to give his life to Jesus
Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by byteHead(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2015
Go and report him to SARS. Next time when he sees you he will give you space.
Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by 20bc(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2015
byteHead:
Go and report him to SARS. Next time when he sees you he will give you space.
you just helped the guy sign his death certificate.... they will leave him for a short period and when they come back, its to cause him pain....
Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by jossy1luv(f): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2015
Whenever the cultist visits, carry two bibles, give him one and Start preaching to him. Don't forget to always invite him to your church.
He will start avoiding you like jehovah's witness preacher grin
Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by Yustash001(m): 10:20am On Apr 25, 2015
jossy1luv:
Whenever the cultist visits, carry two bibles, give him one and Start preaching to him. Don't forget to always invite him to your church.
He will start avoiding you like jehovah's witness preacher grin
the best advice for the OP...
Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by Jclement(m): 12:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Start avoiding him stylishly don't make it so obvious become so religious and Carry him along with your religious actives.
Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by fajuyi59: 12:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pretend to be Born again. Easy pizzy.
Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by kellyJames5(m): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
fajuyi59:
Pretend to be Born again. Easy pizzy.

undecided
Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by McStoic(m): 2:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
figo77:

Dz what my friend his facing,personally I don't know what to do,please nairalanders your help is needed
You are twenty years and in 200L? Nice of you to have made it this far without being initiated during your matric. On the other hand, that your cultist friend seems a very very dangerous cultist. The most gentle ones are usually the deadliest. You said he is number 2? Don't be surprised if he is an executioner...

See, run as fast as you can from him. Avoid him by all possible means cos even if he doesn't succeed in "bamming" you, just being around him is highly suicidal (this happened in OAU in 1998 likewise ABSU, UNICAL and other hotbeds of campus cultism). If a frat war should break out, "every moving tree becomes a suspect", meaning that if they come for him and he's not around, you may likely get hit. In short unless the hit guy(s) know your "jew man" status wella to ignore you, aside that, most rival cultists are already seeing you now as a rival (i know what am saying).....

Your best bet is to join fellowships or find ways to find accommodation very far from him. If it's possible too, you can start coming to school from home. Look for friends who are higher than both of you in age, level and experience, provided he is also not a cultist. This is to intimidate him subtly. Most importantly start being unpredictably scarce. These should help somehow. Take care.

1 Like

Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by tpiadotcom: 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
vosquare:
He needs to give his life to Jesus

True
Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by misreal(m): 4:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
figo77:

firstly,mods please take this thread to front page..they must be an activity that brings both of you together.maybe you both love clubbing,or any other thing.whatever it is that brings both of you together please avoid it.then you will avoid him..
Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by Nobody: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
U don't need to join. U could still be rugged without being a cultist,cultists are humans like you,they are not special beings,dont avoid him,drink with him,stay free with him,borrow from him,see him as a broda,the day he asks you to join, just tell him u don't fancy it,tell him to 4get dat tin.I have friends dat were cultists way back in schl,infact it's even good for a guy to experience the rugged nature of lyf,it is dis traits dat differentiates you from the rest. U must'nt be a cultist,i opted nt to join because I neva wanted to obey orders from someone I know I am smarter than,its gud to be a man of ur own. Be bold.stay wise. But, don't always be around him,learn to be scarce,so that u won't be seen as a target by rival gangs. It's as if I am contradicting myself,but read between the lines and decipher for yaself.

1 Like

Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
firstly give your life to christ, secondly face your God. fast from 4pm—6am. at the middle of the night (ie around12pm)pray fervently, start by singing praises (sing for a long period of time) then ask God for forgiveness, Thank him for he had done and things yet to be done, both seen and unseen. finally ask. then conclusively thank him for answering you. its result are incomprehensible. try it. the only distance between you problem is from your knees down to the ground. I also pray that God's infinit mercy never byepass you in JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN.

2 Likes

Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by McStoic(m): 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Different strokes for different folks.
Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by McStoic(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
chigo93:
U don't need to join. U could still be rugged without being a cultist,cultists are humans like you,they are not special beings,dont avoid him,drink with him,stay free with him,borrow from him,see him as a broda,the day he asks you to join, just tell him u don't fancy it,tell him to 4get dat tin.I have friends dat were cultists way back in schl,infact it's even good for a guy to experience the rugged nature of lyf,it is dis traits dat differentiates you from the rest. U must'nt be a cultist,i opted nt to join because I neva wanted to obey orders from someone I know I am smarter than,its gud to be a man of ur own. Be bold.stay wise. But, don't always be around him,learn to be scarce,so that u won't be seen as a target by rival gangs. It's as if I am contradicting myself,but read between the lines and decipher for yaself.
Hmm.m......some of your advice though. It's good you realize you are contradicting yourself sha....You were lucky during your days man. It's good to be free with people but with a cultist, its not always advisable to initiate the interaction. These days cultism is no longer as hard and mean as men used to be back then but that doesn't still mean he should be keeping bad companiy. The so called ruggedness being bandied about is glorified childishness, an unnecessary journey which leads to nowhere. He better stay away from that guy so as not endanger himself after all "evil communication corrupts good manners. If you have ever shared a room with a die hard executioner who is always watching over his shoulder, you would understand what I am saying. Getting caught in a cult war's crossfire was never palatable and I am sure it still not is.
Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by Nobody: 9:38am On Jul 15, 2015
Cc:lalatisclala
Ishilove
Re: Moving With A Cultist Without Knowing His Plan by tpiadotcom: 8:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
pray and get close to God.

(1) (Reply)

Can You Study Sociology With A Government D7 In WAEC? / Edo University Pulls Out Of ASUU Strike, Begins Second Semester Exams / How To Convert A Seminar Topic Into A Research Project Topic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.