Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:36 PM

Final Warning - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Final Warning (3536 Views)

Caught In The Act (Warning! Viewers discretion) / Warning Signs That Your VIRGINA Is Unhealthy_photos / WARNING!!! Don't Do Any Of These After 9:PM today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Final Warning by falconey(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

It true u your better single.

U just dey waka about they use n dump them .. Ur right females are safe this way smiley

you know what is funny about you romancelanders whenever someone makes a point, someone will come and say "not all"

Ofcourse all things can't be bad or good but if the good figure is more than the bad or vice versa someone should be able to conclude. @djeezy
cool
Re: Final Warning by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 25, 2015
djeezy:
There's nothing wrong in dating a poor girl sweetie. The places I go and people I meet exposes me to the elite class. So I just date them. Lala ain't after your money. I'm way comfortable. grin

Finally those things op listed are not limited or restricted to poor girls alone. Some rich and plush girls are also guilty of that. Take that from me.

Chai ur such a gent u know, only if NL were more like u ..u suppose mentor them ..
But i get what wt u mean ..
Re: Final Warning by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 25, 2015
falconey:

you know what is funny about you romancelanders whenever someone makes a point, someone will come and say "not all"

Ofcourse all things can't be bad or good but if the good figure is more than the bad or vice versa someone should be able to conclude. @djeezy
cool

Warriz is dis
U use my quote dey chat to dj lol
Instead chting to me fal u dey fall for my hand oh
Re: Final Warning by djeezy(m): 9:40am On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Chai ur such a gent u know, only if NL were more like u ..u suppose mentor them ..
But i get what wt u mean ..
Baby thanks for the compliment. wink

1 Like

Re: Final Warning by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2015
Anyway we now on page 1
My work here is done cool
Re: Final Warning by Eyepencil: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2015
I pay my babe salary every month...so OP...she's not among the hungry gals you're refering to
Re: Final Warning by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 25, 2015
djeezy:
Baby thanks for the compliment. wink. Now I got a wedding to attend. Take care yourself. Ciao

Gone with the wind chai . Lol enjoy urself . Make u pick one fine brides maid smiley
Re: Final Warning by falconey(m): 9:43am On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Warriz is dis
U use my quote dey chat to dj lol
Instead chting to me fal u dey fall for my hand oh

no oo I want you both to get the message......so sorry ma'am. cool

1 Like

Re: Final Warning by dechandel(f): 9:44am On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Yes lol the other but was to Op..
Guys been trash tlking since the days of Adam , dat y eve had to shut him up with an apple undecided

I talk say make i open therapy thread una no gree Mods shey u can see guys need it on this section. smiley
grin grin grin grin
The bolded cracked me up..
But na true sha grin

Therapy thread?? Sweetie these guys need a lot of growing up to do and maybe the therapy session grin grin

1 Like

Re: Final Warning by Lisaflex(f): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2015
Rich or poor...Wen push cms 2 shove,u r all u've got...Be well equipped n ready
Re: Final Warning by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 25, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin grin
The bolded cracked me up..
But na true sha grin

Therapy thread?? Sweetie these guys need a lot of growing up to do and maybe the therapy session grin grin

Thats wt im mean lol ..
Some didnt get breast fed thats y they act up . Its sad but neway nah him biz .. Make he date rich girl see if he can afford it

After he will say all girl are golddigger .. Ur ppl tire me dede i swear lol
Re: Final Warning by djeezy(m): 9:46am On Apr 25, 2015
falconey:

cool
How did the op arrive at his conclusion? One, two or three experiences? If that is his opinion just because a poor girl he invested on disappointed him, it shouldn't be a benchmark to make his opinion ultimate over all. That poor girl today may be rich tomorrow. So what's the point of castigating the poor ones when the rich are also guilty of the aforementioned? Logic dictates that his assertion is baseless.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Final Warning by chibwike(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2015
At least a poor a girl is better than an ugly girl.
Re: Final Warning by Exjoker(m): 9:47am On Apr 25, 2015
This op might have worked with watchtower before. Your observation is well noted. Though not all girls from the poor background are liars as op alluded. But sure, most girls from the poor background do end up having multiple boyfriends
Re: Final Warning by Lisaflex(f): 9:48am On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:
Anyway we now on page 1
My work here is done cool
lol...Did d op pay u for ds?
Re: Final Warning by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Lisaflex:

lol...Did d op pay u for ds?

Yes

U think i will do this free.. Contact me if u need my services .. wink
Re: Final Warning by djeezy(m): 9:51am On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Gone with the wind chai . Lol enjoy urself . Make u pick one fine brides maid smiley
hehehehe. When I go to weddings, old men and woman will be pointing at me and saying You're NEXT. So when I attend any funeral, I point at the old men and women there saying they're NEXT.
Re: Final Warning by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 25, 2015
djeezy:
hehehehe. When I go to weddings, old men and woman will be pointing at me and saying You're NEXT. So when I attend any funeral, I point at the old men and women there saying they're NEXT.

Looool
Lucky lady men .. Whoever she is .. Make sure u take a pic .. What colour suit u wearing .
Re: Final Warning by dechandel(f): 9:53am On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Thats wt im mean lol ..
Some didnt get breast fed thats y they act up . Its sad but neway nah him biz .. Make he date rich girl see if he can afford it

After he will say all girl are golddigger .. Ur ppl tire me dede i swear lol
Thank you..
When they date the rich girl, they claim she is a golddigger and overdemanding grin
NL guys dont know what they want lipsrsealed
Re: Final Warning by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2015
dechandel:
Thank you..
When they date the rich girl, they claim she is a golddigger and overdemanding grin

U cant please them .. Lol
Re: Final Warning by JeffreyJamez(m): 9:55am On Apr 25, 2015
dechandel:
Thank you..

NL guys don't know what they want?....... I know and I have got what I want...... Ejiro stop generalizing.
Re: Final Warning by Lisaflex(f): 9:56am On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Yes

U think i will do this free.. Contact me if u need my services .. wink
cheesy Evrytn is nw biz eh...Issorai,will contact u n maybe advertise 4 u (ie if u r willing 2 pay)
Re: Final Warning by Nobody: 9:57am On Apr 25, 2015
Lisaflex:

cheesy Evrytn is nw biz eh...Issorai,will contact u n maybe advertise 4 u (ie if u r willing 2 pay)

Lol pay ke

No i just collect i no they pay
Yea oh nneka123 teaching me how to hustle grin n trap ppl lol
Re: Final Warning by chimerase2: 10:00am On Apr 25, 2015
Look at poor gals and der comments above defending der selves seriously, if possible them fit break bottle 4 person head grin
#GuiltyConscience grin
Re: Final Warning by tablu: 10:01am On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
Rubbish advice backed up with false and erroneous assertions.

In all, useless and fallacious post.
I certainly agree with you.
Re: Final Warning by dechandel(f): 10:02am On Apr 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

NL guys don't know what they want?....... I know and I have got what I want...... Ejiro stop generalizing.
shocked shocked shocked
When did you resurrect? grin
Welcome back o grin

So who is this that you've got?? Charijee?? My step grand daughter?
Begin talk o
Re: Final Warning by djeezy(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Looool
Lucky lady men .. Whoever she is .. Make sure u take a pic .. What colour suit u wearing .
I'm gonna navy blue or ash. Haven't really decided.lol But d concepts looks good and classy wink. How are you doing?
Re: Final Warning by tablu: 10:04am On Apr 25, 2015
Poverty has a way of instillin humility and contentment in people and so genralizin in this subject matter does not make sense to me cos there are some who come from poor backgrounds but have a high sense of moral jugement and have a good upbringin....
Re: Final Warning by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:05am On Apr 25, 2015
dechandel:
shocked shocked shocked
When did you resurrect? grin
Welcome back o grin

So who is this that you've got?? Charijee?? My step grand daughter?
Begin talk o

Resurrect?...... I didn't die o....jor o.....when I no be Jesus........
I have got what I want..Yes .... wait..... step grand daughter?........ so you've upgraded to grandma?
Re: Final Warning by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 25, 2015
djeezy:
I'm gonna navy blue or ash. Haven't really decided.lol But d concepts looks good and classy wink. How are you doing?

Doing good .. Getting ready to pop out
Retail therapy needed .. Wanna get some summer cloths its been getting warmish lately
Re: Final Warning by Lisaflex(f): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Lol pay ke

No i just collect i no they pay
Yea oh nneka123 teaching me how to hustle grin n trap ppl lol
Oh yeah? Ds is d 1 person u will hv 2 pay... Btw,i'm 2 slippery 2 be caught in a trap of any sort
Re: Final Warning by tablu: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2015
falconey:
LOL ....this is the reason I don't have a GF and face my book

...doing well with God.
cool
it willl be gud for u jst remain the way u are...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boyfriend Feigning He Is Dead because His Gf Says She Miss Her Period (pics) / feel free to share your biggest romantical sexy asset/selling point / Much Ado About Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.