Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:40 AM

Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) (43898 Views)

This Is A Town In Anambra State - And Obiano Will Win Again (pictures) / Female Suicide Bombers Who Struck At Maiduguri Market (Graphic Photos) / Peter Obi And Obiano At A Burial Ceremony (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2015
always pictured laughing!
Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by jamex93(m): 10:33am On Apr 25, 2015
wao
Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 25, 2015
Whatever it is, It definitely doesn't look like Obiano went to "beg," as some people would have his visit reported.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by fullergab: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2015
PDP don fall for gutter laugh am laugh am
Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by ramdris(m): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Both laughing after obiano told him how gej scammed us with silly niger bridge of which we are going to pay JB for 30 years......... angry sad

After my research on 2nd niger bridge, am cool with the kicking of the clueless one back to otueke though I voted for him embarassed lipsrsealed
Good! Welcome to the progressives my bro.
Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by Desmondkk(m): 10:35am On Apr 25, 2015
oneeast:
Did Buhari reveal to Obiano how Nigerians has just entered a ONE CHANCE BUS? wink
say something better...u re nt making sense at all

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by DInvertedHammer: 10:38am On Apr 25, 2015
ruggedboy01:
Both laughing after obiano told him how gej scammed us with silly niger bridge of which we are going to pay JB for 30 years......... angry sad

After my research on 2nd niger bridge, am cool with the kicking of the clueless one back to otueke though I voted for him embarassed lipsrsealed
/
2nd River Niger bridge is GEJ's sin that cannot be forgiven. Even the Niger Delta that's been crying "marginalization" since cannot point to one tangible thing they collectively benefited from GEJ. Their road network is in shambles except Ahoada/Elele axis.

GEJ's six years sojourn in Aso Rock was for his personal interests only.
That's all.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by espn(m): 10:40am On Apr 25, 2015
eCollynzo:
Are you sure Obiano wasn't laughing at Buhari's accent rather than the joke?
and buhari was laughing at d thick and disgusting igbo accent.. oiyelll mourney..

7 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by walemadu: 10:40am On Apr 25, 2015
who cares?
Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by tucky200(m): 10:41am On Apr 25, 2015
Ozigbondu:
Who snapped this picture

Our forefathers grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 25, 2015
spam bot.

temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by otigbagba: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2015
oneeast:
....To think that people killed themselves over politicians still baffle s me...Obiano positioning himself. .hope ndibo realigns

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by Nche95(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2015
his accent.
buhari was like 'my kwriend prom the easti, i lohve you veri veri much'
Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by Odunharry(m): 10:44am On Apr 25, 2015
grin
Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by tommiblack: 10:45am On Apr 25, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
u go soon fade away

The last time I checked, that space was registered with an account belonging to another person. E concern you watin him type put. If e worry go hug transformer. According to fela. You die for nothing, we go carry your body go police station, say you die a wrongful
Death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by FreeGlobe(f): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2015
AnambraDota:

Don't worry we all know Pita Obi pls who is your father, its only a standing object that falls, so your papa is already down no need to expect him to fall again.
buddamonk is Peter obi your father? Do you even have regards for your father? shameless goat

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by Nche95(m): 10:46am On Apr 25, 2015
espn:
and buhari was laughing at d thick and disgusting igbo accent.. oiyelll mourney..
you cant compare igbo accent to hause accent.
you must be mad. hausa accent, the most disgusting and irritating in nigeria

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by kunyeo(m): 10:47am On Apr 25, 2015
oneeast:
Did Buhari reveal to Obiano how Nigerians has just entered a ONE CHANCE BUS? wink

Negative,Negative all your life!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by tommiblack: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2015
teeowl:
spam bot.

The last time I checked, that space was registered with an account belonging to another person. E concern you watin him type put. If e worry you go hug transformer. According to fela. You die for nothing, we go carry your body go police station, say you die a wrongful
Death.
Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by Zakkyoz: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

the most annoying part about this post is that robots like him still LIKE it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by Fianze93(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2015
Probably, Buhari just promised to return all APGA's stolen mandate in the just concluded election, especially that of Dr. Ernest Ndukwe(former NCC boss) to Represent Anambra South in the 8th SENATE, which was stolen by PDP's Dr. Andy Uba.
Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by fanysteve: 10:52am On Apr 25, 2015
Apc has put nigeria in one chance

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2015
as PDP failed to give us light for 16 years, you can hug transformer and nothing would happen.

tommiblack:
The last time I checked, that space was registered with an account belonging to another person. E concern you watin him type put. If e worry you go hug transformer. According to fela. You die for nothing, we go carry your body go police station, say you die a wrongful Death.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by Gbawe: 10:54am On Apr 25, 2015
oneeast:

Clown. Obiano came to 'recognise' and pledge "100% support" while you lowly haters and underlings are online weeping, gnashing teeth and hating. Is it today you children of hatred and prejudice have been chasing Buhari only for him to leave you behind? Massive disappointment on the way for you haters from Buhari alias Mustafa Kemal Ataturk cool cool cool cool

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2242786_race_jpegaffa317f769896322e6eff38f67141ca

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by Sesan2: 10:56am On Apr 25, 2015
eCollynzo:
Are you sure Obiano wasn't laughing at Buhari's accent rather than the joke?

I will prefer Buhari's English accent to Obiano's. Just saying!

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by Sesan2: 10:58am On Apr 25, 2015
How can you tell from a still picture. You mean people who beg don't laugh?

musing2:
Whatever it is, It definitely doesn't look like Obiano went to "beg," as some people would have his visit reported.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by oneeast: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2015
Obiano is a refined technocrat with an American accent. So its an insult to common sense comparing the two persons.

Sesan2:

I will prefer Buhari's English accent to Obiano's. Just saying!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by babamadiba(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
u go soon fade away
only when he stops taking that hard drug.
Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by emeka2847: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:

Then, you're in for a very long thing grin grin grin
Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by Sesan2: 10:59am On Apr 25, 2015
My God. See Aba made agbada wey Obiano wear. Can make a dog chase you on the street. Na wah o.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by viqueta(m): 11:01am On Apr 25, 2015
temitemi1:
bro, do u know I was reciting dis ur comment tru out yesterday?
Re: Buhari And Obiano: What Could Have Struck This Huge Laughter? (picture) by GangsterRevd: 11:01am On Apr 25, 2015
barcanista:
Both laughing after Buhari told Obiano that the APC promises could change as it isn't sacrosanct like the Bible or Quran....

Nigeria Voted For Change
We won't accept to be shortchanged

When you get employment finally. The spirit of mumu worrying you will depart. Amen

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The 3 Things Nigerians Got Wrong About Oshiomhole’s Wife / OsunReRun: Deji Adeyanju, Accuses PDP Of Abandoning Davido & His Uncle / INEC Chairman, Yakubu Rejects Suspending Collation Of Presidential Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.