Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,883 members, 7,798,953 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.25th.april.2015 | Stop This Scrap! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.25th.april.2015 | Stop This Scrap! (346 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi To Scrap Some Church Traditions And Doctrines / Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.28th.march.2015 | The Power Gifts. / Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.21st.march.2015 | Why We Tongue! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Sat.25th.april.2015 | Stop This Scrap! by ComeBackHome: 9:42am On Apr 25, 2015
DAiLY GRACE CAPSULE | SAT.APRIL.25th 2015

STOP THIS SCRAP! | Mark 7: 27 (KJV)

“But Jesus said unto her, let the children first be filled: for it is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it unto the dogs”

The background story here was the story of an Outcast/Gentile’s woman who attempted to secure healing for her sick daughter. According to Jesus’s response to her request, as at that time, she wasn’t on God’s list for blessing. She and her daughters are a dog. Not part of God’s family. Children’s foods aren’t meant for them.

“Since she was a Gentile, born in Syrian Phoenicia, Jesus told her, First I should feed the children—my own family, the Jews. It isn't right to take food from the children and throw it to the dogs. She replied, "That's true, Lord, but even the dogs under the table are allowed to eat the scraps from the children's plates” | Please, read Mark 7: 24 – 29 (NLT).

Do we still have some among the New Creations that still approach God like the woman in the above passage? Just in the name of humbling yourself to receive from God, you still count yourself as a dog under the table that feeds on scraps? You are missing out big time. You are stamping underneath your feet the finished works of Jesus Christ.

Truly, we were once a dog. An outcast! A forgotten ones! Nothing to write home about! The enemies of God! Excluded from God’s Family! Nonetheless; that was then. However, now; we have been united with Christ Jesus. Now, a SON! Friend of God! One with God! No longer a foreigner! Now, a fellow citizen of Heaven! Halleluyah!!! | Please read Ephesians 2: 1 – 22, Romans 4: 25, 5: 1 – 2.

Dearly beloved, now; the best food belongs to you, not the scraps. You have every right to partake from the Master’s table. Use the same plate, spoon, hand towel. Sleep on the same bed. Eat from what the Master eat. Now, you can come boldly to the Master's throne (Hebrews 4: 16) - His personal dining room and feed from His own dining table. Jesus qualifies you.

Factually, it is an offense, an insult to live on the scrap as a dog that feeds from underneath the table.

NOW, SAY | No more scraps. I am a SON.

LET’S PRAY | In the Name of Jesus, I walk in the reality of my right in Christ Jesus – AMEN!

ViP | I hope you have been blessed with this message. You also can be a tool to bless others by SHARING it. Today, be a blessing.

Grace to your Heart!

ComeBackHome Ministries | …spreading the glad tidings, thus; changing lives | cbhmonline@gmail.com | +234 803 455 6611 | 532CB51B.

(1) (Reply)

End Of The Clarifications: Important Note / Make Una Tell Me Oh: "Relate The 1st Time You Fell Under Anointing, And By Who" / My Testimony Of What This Great Have Done In My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.