Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,348 members, 7,780,937 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 05:51 AM

Having Problems With Seo? Come In Lets Talk. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Having Problems With Seo? Come In Lets Talk. (986 Views)

Having Problems Getting Adsense? / Lets Talk About How Blogging Can Help Solve Nigeria Unemployment. / Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Problems With Seo? Come In Lets Talk. by Gordon25: 9:54am On Apr 25, 2015
post your problem here and we will help you.
Re: Having Problems With Seo? Come In Lets Talk. by briensmith: 11:19am On May 07, 2015
Copy content material is content material that looks on the web in more than one location (URL). As soon as you can find numerous waste equivalent content material on the web, it can be difficult for yahoo and google to consider which in turn edition is much more highly relevant to certain lookup problem. To supply the most beneficial lookup encounter, yahoo and google will not often indicate numerous duplicate waste content material and so, are generally required to select which in turn edition is most likely for being this original—or very best.

Thanks

internet marketing toronto
Re: Having Problems With Seo? Come In Lets Talk. by saviolamajic(m): 2:02am On May 08, 2015
Hello Nairaland family, Please I need your
support so please go to >>> http:///votesaviour and
please vote for me in the Microsoft #YouthSpark Challenge for change. I'm one of the two Nigerian students among the 15 global finalists. Please help me make my dream of changing the world with science and technology become true. It runs from 7th till 14th May. It won't take up to 10 seconds so please stop whatever your doing now and vote for me please. I really appreciate. It will go a long way in actualizing my career. Please vote>>> http:///votesaviour

#youthspark #youthsparkchallenge #microsoftafrica #microsoft #challengeforchange
Re: Having Problems With Seo? Come In Lets Talk. by Nobody: 4:09am On May 08, 2015
Gordon25:
post your problem here and we will help you.
are SEOs downloaded? How do I get a good one? How do I use it?
Re: Having Problems With Seo? Come In Lets Talk. by akintayo1(m): 8:23am On May 08, 2015
Segeggs:
are SEOs downloaded? How do I get a good one? How do I use it?
It seems you have no any idea what SEO - Search engine optitimization - I mean the slightest of idea at all?
Re: Having Problems With Seo? Come In Lets Talk. by Nobody: 8:27am On May 08, 2015
akintayo1:

It seems you have no any idea what SEO - Search engine optitimization - I mean the slightest of idea at all?
shouldn't you have used the above space to enlighten me?
Re: Having Problems With Seo? Come In Lets Talk. by akintayo1(m): 12:10am On May 09, 2015
Segeggs:
shouldn't you have used the above space to enlighten me?

I didn't mean to insult or ridicule, I just want to be sure if you have the slightest idea of what the term SEO is. Now that I understand where you're coming from and where you stand in the SEO space.....let me see how I can break it down.

SEO is an acronym that stands for "search engine optimization" which is a process or techniques that is required to gain better search engine ranking or visibility. Search engines like Google, Yahoo and Bing use what I called criteria or factors that they take into consideration before ranking a webpage in their search engines result pages.

These criteria or factors are what bloggers, or content writers strive hard to met while writing their content in other to achieve better ranking in search engines.

The starting point or line of search engine optimization is "Keyword targeting", before you can start thinking of how to optimize your content for better search visibility, you must first know what keyword you're optimizing for and why you're going after such keyword is an important question you also need to answer yourself.

If you don't know what keyword you're targeting or why you're targeting the keyword, I bet your effort in producing the content might just be a waste of time.

SEO is divided in two distinct part - namely "On-page and Off-page SEO".

On-page seo are those little things you can do or implement on "your blog" while writing your content that can make a BIG different if done write on your search engines ranking, these little things consist of:

Adding your focus keyword at mostly, the beginning of your content tittle. Adding your focus keyword in the content page url - permalink. And in the first paragraph of the content. Some other variation of your focus keyword in the body content. Using H2, H3 tags as Sub-headings and if possible let this tags consist of your focus keyword or its variation.

All your pages should be well described accordingly with relevant keywords in the meta description box; make sure all pages on your blog can be reached from just one text link, this will allow the search engines spiders to better crawl your website, and make sure you have a functional sitemap - if you don't know what a site map is, - Google is your friend.

The other part of SEO is called Off-page SEO.

This is just an advance name for "link-building", I said so because 100% of what you're going to be doing named off-page seo will definitely result in building links back to your blog.

But this area is much more difficult than on-page seo because you have no control of what happens on other peoples website, you have to resort to many tactics to get links from other website, such as guest posting, blog commenting, sky scrappers techniques, begging for links, buying of links, bloggers out reach, etc.

Take note - some techniques I mentioned here are not ethic and could land you in Google's court and if you're found guilty........sorry!

Links are the most important criteria or factors that have direct effect on your search engines ranking, especially when this link comes from a relevant page and from authority site.

This article will help you to learn more on what is SEO? http://cybernaira.com/2014/what-is-seo/

(1) (Reply)

Whogohost Deleted My Website And Backups. There Is Nothing I Can Do About It. / Nigeria Cannot Continue To Be Behind In Science Technology / Web Designer Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.