Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,432 members, 7,808,545 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) (38410 Views)

Olaide Olaogun's Baby Shower Photos / Tiwa Savage, Agbani Darego Attend Elohor Aisien's Baby Shower (photos) / Mercy Johnson & Hubby At Son's Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by pretydiva(f): 12:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

This is her recent pic. She had a miscarriage but the husband scored another goal so quick.. Nice pics
ok
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by shilling(f): 1:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
They both look great and happy.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Shortyy(f): 1:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
this woman just married a rich and handsome latino. just like that? some people are damn lucky.
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by landinfo: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Anytime I see thiz lady, 'm alwayz happy.......I am a man who likez to hear/see that a woman haz her own husband not those that DESTROY a happy home, SNATCH the man away from a woman who suffered to build that home & a lovely innocent children.......JEZEBELz, they are & U woman know them

One by one, those marriagez no dey last.......

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by kambili999(f): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
congratulations to them both. I'm so happy for them.

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
aren't any location worth a visit and spend money to celebrate in nigeria, boasting the economy instead of fleecing it dumping the wealth in america, dubai, etc?

this silly trend is backward instead of progression.

the nigerians in america go back home to celebrate the events worthy of celebration.
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by axortedbabe(f): 2:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
lumzybo:
Wetin be baby shower again sef undecided

Na every thing oyinbo do we go dey copy.

Baby shower ko, baby bathtub ni #ooshisco

Safe delivery all the same
buh d hubby na oyibo na
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by lumzybo: 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
axortedbabe:
buh d hubby na oyibo na

Even those that married non-oyinbo do the madness too. The other day, it was omawunmi babyshower baby bathtub there were pix of her crying like what I Donno.
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by CeceNene(f): 3:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

This is her recent pic. She had a miscarriage but the husband scored another goal so quick.. Nice pics

Lol your very funny grin
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by JudgementHammer: 3:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Good family. Enjoy it while it last. We pray your divorce will stay a while more before it comes up unlike other celebrities

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by AlienStar: 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:
I love Jesus
his my frnd....
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by doreenvee(f): 4:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
U will surely deliver like the Israelites.
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by doreenvee(f): 4:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
RoyPCain:
aren't any location worth a visit and spend money to celebrate in nigeria, boasting the economy instead of fleecing it dumping the wealth in america, dubai, etc?

this silly trend is backward instead of progression.

the nigerians in america go back home to celebrate the events worthy of celebration.

even if she celebrates in Nigeria, will u attend?
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
AlienStar:
his my frnd....

He's my Lord and personal saviour cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by doreenvee(f): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
COvo:
Please what is 'Baby Shower'? When our mama get our belle dem do baby shower?

What is nairaland , when our mamas were our ages,were they on nairaland?
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by udysweet(f): 4:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
lalasticlala:

Thank You Jesus! I was worried for her jo,but am happy now seeing her like this. Hmm I tap into this annoiting o,over fruitfulness jare,one goal kick and oga will score a goal wen time comes,very soon I pray
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by AlienStar: 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

lol
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Forwetinnah: 5:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
No be small shoki o..that baby will so cuuuute!! Latinas babies are fine
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

cheesy cheesy
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by COvo(m): 9:27am On Apr 26, 2015
doreenvee:

What is nairaland , when our mamas were our ages,were they on nairaland?
Well...
Buh seriously I didn't know what it was until....
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Babe2sure(f): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Thank God!
I'm happy for her. I wish her safe delivery.
Re: Uche Jombo & Hubby At Her Baby Shower (Photos) by Oppypoppy: 6:55pm On Apr 03, 2016
undecided Abeg when all diz baby shower shower become our tradition for Nigeria. This generation with Oyinbo copy copy thing....Na wa o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Free Me!" Regina Daniels Writes After Viral Video Of Her Driving under alcohol / BBNaija S6: Boma Almost Assaults Angel After She Said She's His Mate / Odunlade Adekola Celebrates His 38th Birthday Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.