Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Full List Of Buhari Tentative Ministerial List - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Full List Of Buhari Tentative Ministerial List (2168 Views)

Saraki In Maiduguri: Tentative First Steps For 2019 Presidency - Vanguard / Buhari's Tentative Ministerial List - A Must Read / Tentative Ministerial List. GMB Suprised People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full List Of Buhari Tentative Ministerial List by seedbaba(m): 10:16am On Apr 25, 2015
Nigeria - According to FrontiersNews the Director General of Buhari Campaign Organisation and Rivers State Governor, Rt. Hon. Chibuke Rotimi Amaechi from the South South geo political zone would head the incoming APC administration’s cabinet as Secretary to the Government of the Federation, baring any change of tactics and political manoeuvreing.

Prof. Pat Utomi has been pencilled down as the head of the economic team. He is to serve as Minister of Economic Planning/ Adviser to President on Economic matters.

Other names that have been sent for security clearance included:

AGF/Min. of Justice – Bar. B. R Fashola – SW;
Min. of Abuja. – Dr. Hussein Dikko – NW;
Min. of Agric – Prof. S. A Garki – NW;
Min. of Works – Dr. Chris Ingige – SE;
Min. of Education- Prof. O. K. Ezekwesili -SE

Others include – Min. of Aviation – Sadiya Farouk – NW;
Min. of Culture/Tourism – James Ocholi – NC;
Min. of Labour & Prod. – Bisi Akande – SW;
Min. of Defence – Gen. Lawal Jafaru Isa – NW;
Min. of Petroleum – Prof. David T- West – SS;
Min. of Finance – Dr. Umar Mutallib – NW;
Min. of Foreign Affairs – Gen. A. Aboki – NC and
Min. of Internal Affairs – Y. M Tuggar – NE

Other distinguished Nigerian who would make the cabinet are Lagos vibrant Pastor Tunde Bakare as Minister for Special Duties;
Min. of Industries – PST. BD Lawal;
Min. of Solid Min.- Bar. Solomon Dalung – NC;
Min for Science & T – Engr. Segun Oni – SW;
Min. of Health – Prof. Hamid Ahmad – NW;
Min. of Women – Sharon Ikeazor – SE;
Min. for Youth – Umana Umana -SS

The chairman of Leadership Newspapers and former presidential aspirant, Sam Nda Isaiah is pencilled down as Minister of Information;
Min. of Transport- Timpire Silver – SS;
Min. of Water Res. – Alh. Inuwa Yahaya – NE;
Min. of Commerce- Dr. Fayemi K – SW;
Min. of Sports – Kabir Mustapha- NE

APC governorship candidate in Rivers State, Dakuku Peterside would be Minister of Niger Delta.

Other appointments Col. Hameed Ali rtd as EFCC chairman – NE;
Nat. Sec. Adviser – Gen. A. Dambazau -NW;
Presidential Adviser on Agric – Prof. Ango Abdullahi – NW
while President Spokesman would be Alhaji- Lai Muhammed from the NC.

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/buharis-tentative-ministerial-list-frontiersnews.110771/
Re: Full List Of Buhari Tentative Ministerial List by tinuolababy(f): 10:19am On Apr 25, 2015
All these lists don tire person
Re: Full List Of Buhari Tentative Ministerial List by preizton(m): 10:24am On Apr 25, 2015
So Lie Mohammed wants to continue lying.
Re: Full List Of Buhari Tentative Ministerial List by Nobody: 10:25am On Apr 25, 2015
Where is fashola?

Oh yeah! Seen. Best governor of Lagos state.
Re: Full List Of Buhari Tentative Ministerial List by temitemi1(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2015
And the corruption n lies continues... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!

1 Like

Re: Full List Of Buhari Tentative Ministerial List by bobo9ice: 10:27am On Apr 25, 2015
Yes this is confirmed...
Re: Full List Of Buhari Tentative Ministerial List by Sirnokiopee(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2015
hmmmmmm
Re: Full List Of Buhari Tentative Ministerial List by chernest2002: 12:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
So after may29 oby ezekwesili will forget about chibok girls and start stealing in education ministry again
Re: Full List Of Buhari Tentative Ministerial List by silverdreams(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2015
ni abubakar bello yagiwa , diga abuja na rubuta ukulu ukulu , akan baba magana , sai kana nini di uta diga sama, shi ni mutani shna kila uta allah , mu rubuta takada zu ha , muhammadu buhari akan uta diga sama rana 15th june 2015 , akan baba magana nwagaga , sobodi allah , na samu akai cikin govanati , akan sobodi allah , sana quama nini je ci gaba da akai mutani ,uta diga sama sobodi allah , shi ni na abukata , sana quama , shi ni na rubuta duka govoni aljar nigeria , dan... See More : www.yagiwa abubakar bello
Re: Full List Of Buhari Tentative Ministerial List by silverdreams(m): 9:41am On Sep 05, 2015
in respect of sunshine , moon , and satellite which them all almighty god or almighty allah , which follow me abubakar yagiwa inwhich i write because of almighty allah , let them put i inside the ministry list , inorder to acknowledge the goodness , of almighty allah or god , so that i apply the wisdom and initivate from almighty allah or god , for the nation , you found i throught contact address telephone : 08127126016, 07032940522 or throught e.mail : giwaabubakar2013@gmail.com or facebook . www.yagiwa abubakar
Re: Full List Of Buhari Tentative Ministerial List by chigoizie7(m): 9:59am On Sep 05, 2015
Fake list, some ministries are merged to some. Guess,

Aviation, labor, transport,women,Niger delta science & tech,solid minerals ,water resources and co. Are merged with some other ministries
Re: Full List Of Buhari Tentative Ministerial List by Toosure70: 10:38am On Sep 05, 2015
temitemi1:
And the corruption n lies continues... GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my ROLE MODEL!!
and devil your ground master

(1) (Reply)

Olisa Metuh Is A Liar – Gov. Fayose / Policeman Gives Gun To Chinese Man In Lagos / Buhari's Failed Promises

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.