Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,553 members, 7,809,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life (42580 Views)

What Does Your Birth Month Reveals About You? / See What The Sleeping Position Of A Woman Reveals About Her / What Your Thumb Reveals About Your LOVE LIFE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by candycrushsoda: 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
Blue all the way......... tongue
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Beamborla(f): 7:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
And those of us without favorite color nko?
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by tziz(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
sinaj:
#teamBlue# cool
Same here!
Hmm, tins keep looking up..
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by onila(f): 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Purple – This colour screams of sophistication and a fun romp in the sack can be expected of this lover. These women are the classy kind while men are business-like in their approach to lovemaking. Both sexes however, are more concerned about their own fulfilment than the other person's gratification.

cool
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
mine is Rainbow
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by 1boylikevhis(m): 8:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
I love Both Red and Black
Am i in trouble?
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by dokunbam(m): 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Blue – These lovers are wonderful sex partners as they are affectionate and sensitive to their partner's needs. Lovemaking is like a fine art. Men will delicately ravage their partner as women enjoy sex to the fullest. Both sexes love pre-intimacy and the aftermath of intercourse as much as the sex act itself.

White – Puritans in all sense. These people often see sex as filthy and daylight sex is unheard of. Nevertheless, they'd still engage in lovemaking. In any case these people are willing to experience new things and attract many types of people and adventures.

cool
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
I've never seen anything more incorrect.
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by FOREXMARTS: 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Black things.
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Uffakowoicho(m): 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
#team rainbow# and #team camellion#
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by avicky(f): 8:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
#teamblue
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Toks2008(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Coincidentally the article is right about me because as a lover of Blue color,all they wrote seem to tally...hmmm!

1 Like

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by lordhugo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:

These your emos are distracting

*Deep breath*

1. My dear, life is too short to worry about mundane/harmless issues.
2. If you were offended by my post (i dunno), just tell it to my face.
3. I use 'motion pictures' to clearly convene my opinion as various people have various percerptions.
4. They always remain within the subject of the thread.
5. Hardly a distraction, they enliven moods and spirits.
6. God bless you.
7. What is your 'Colour'?
8. They are called GIFS. Emos are a rock style/culture. A sub-genre of pop culture.

Peace be unto you and your household!
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by lordhugo(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
candycrushsoda:
Blue all the way......... tongue

I would love to BLUE you Baby!
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Ishilove: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
lordhugo:

*Deep breath*

1. My dear, life is too short to worry about mundane/harmless issues.
2. If you were offended by my post (i dunno), just tell it to my face.
3. I use 'motion pictures' to clearly convene my opinion as various people have various percerptions.
4. They always remain within the subject of the thread.
5. Hardly a distraction, they enliven moods and spirits.
6. God bless you.
7. What is your 'Colour'?
8. They are called GIFS. Emos are a rock style/culture. A sub-genre of pop culture.

Peace be unto you and your household!
My colour is blue!!!
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by richard870(m): 8:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lies!!!!
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by lordhugo(m): 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ishilove:

My colour is blue!!!

You are a fellow blue!

May our descendants sit on the iron throne forever!

These lovers are wonderful sex partners as they are affectionate and sensitive to their partner's needs. Lovemaking is like a fine art. Men will delicately ravage their partner as women enjoy sex to the fullest. Both sexes love pre-intimacy and the aftermath of intercourse as much as the sex act itself.

1 Like

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by udmydearest(f): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mehnnnnnnnnnnn, I've neva seen a writeup that is so true. That red colour describes my boss' personality in totality. That woman luvs anything redish!
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by candycrushsoda: 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
lordhugo:

I would love to BLUE you Baby!

The last person who said that is still in the ICU....
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
I don't know how they got these facts but that black is spot on with the emotion, mood SwingS and all sad
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by lordhugo(m): 8:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
candycrushsoda:

The last person who said that is still in the ICU....

#DeadlyLove

I am ready to take the leap of fate!

Men will delicately ravage their partner as women enjoy sex to the fullest
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Ishilove: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
lordhugo:

You are a fellow blue!

May our descendants sit on the iron throne forever!

smiley
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by bokoarerams: 8:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Exactly the same with me and my wife
Iyanusele:
Nice one Ops, My colours are Blue & Brown & my fiancée' colour is Pink.......

The interpretations kinda real cheesy

Our combination is awesome
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by ekiloui(f): 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
#TeamRed
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by ideology(m): 8:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
BLUE kiss kiss
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by habeebcole: 9:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Samiceman:
My fav colour is white.... but no, am not a boring person
loll....no worry bro....white light is made up of red orange yellow green blue indigo and violet.....so we are one of a kind
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oh lawd op blue and orange says everyting abt me hmmmm
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Like the rose colors.

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by freshdude99(m): 9:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
#black and #blue sha grin
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by nortcentrallord(m): 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Blue is the charm.
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by gracile(f): 9:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godvilla:
Gracile and her sis?
Go listen to it again... *Seduce u?* ah! Ama Rev. Father *sprinkles holy water*
Rev Fr ni, Bishop ko! grin
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by jamillion: 9:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Just get me red white color present on my birthday, u just made my day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines / Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.