Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,363 members, 7,808,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:38 AM

What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life (42578 Views)

What Does Your Birth Month Reveals About You? / See What The Sleeping Position Of A Woman Reveals About Her / What Your Thumb Reveals About Your LOVE LIFE!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 3:03am On Apr 26, 2015
So true.....

That explains why I love blue colour.....
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by RaeMystix: 5:22am On Apr 26, 2015
#Purple#. cheesy
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by tonyx4x44(m): 5:40am On Apr 26, 2015
I'm very blue: clothing and all, even signature... Bae is pink

Description fits perfectly
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 26, 2015
gracile:

I'm good, strikes been called off
and about the VN erm... you'll laff it's very hilarious!
i want to hear it all the same. Besides, listening to a beautiful voice should make me smile so the fact that i'll laugh is a good thing. HAPPY SUNDAY
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by bonna4u(m): 7:25am On Apr 26, 2015
I like everything blue, but chelsea.
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nicepoker(m): 7:35am On Apr 26, 2015
Brown.
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 26, 2015
Wowwwww....nice 1 cool

Mine is Blue/While and that of my woman is Pink........what is expected of this combination please?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Ashkormissy(f): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2015
dechandel:
Abeg abeg abeg!!
This list no follow joor..

My favourite color is Black and truss me, the description up there doesnt relate with me lipsrsealed
Ah thot it was only me. Ma fav color is also black nd d description no near me at all
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by joshuaidibia(m): 9:34am On Apr 26, 2015
jasmine01s:
What your fave colour reveals about your sex life

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on google_plusone_share Share on email More Sharing Services 0
what-your-fave-colour-reveals-about-your-sex-life
Everyone knows what the colour of romance is but what does your favourite colour reveal about your sexual life?

Believe it or not, the clothes you wear, the car you drive and the bedroom you sleep in… all can give clues to your sexual personality.

Look around you and see what catches your eyes; be it your living space or possessions. You'll probably see a pattern, especially in your clothing. The predominant colour that you choose is the one that mirrors the sexual you.

Red – People who love this fierce colour are often known as passionate lovers. They are easily aroused and enjoy sex and all its various positions. When two reds get together, you can expect an erotic 'Fifty Shades of Red' moment. As red lovers tend to be aggressive, weaker colours should remain aware.

Pink – Women who love this hue tend to be a tease and promise more than they intend to deliver. They like to flaunt their femininity and often needs validation and appreciation to move forward in life. Beware of men who like pink as they are known to be philanderers and flirts.

Purple – This colour screams of sophistication and a fun romp in the sack can be expected of this lover. These women are the classy kind while men are business-like in their approach to lovemaking. Both sexes however, are more concerned about their own fulfilment than the other person's gratification.

Blue – These lovers are wonderful sex partners as they are affectionate and sensitive to their partner's needs. Lovemaking is like a fine art. Men will delicately ravage their partner as women enjoy sex to the fullest. Both sexes love pre-intimacy and the aftermath of intercourse as much as the sex act itself.

Black – Lovers of black tend to be emotional people. These lovers seek out each other in kinship and may prefer sex of masochistic or sadistic in nature. Perverse sex aside, these people thrive in their mood swings and often perform at their peak when under stress or during unhappy times.

Green – A preference for this hue means you're fresh and innocent in your approach to sex. Women who love green will always make love like virgins all through their life while the man will always be a little clumsy and awkward but in an endearing sort of way. They are gentle lovers but not passionate.

Yellow – Sexual drives of yellow lovers tend to be complex but adaptable. Generally, you'll agree to a stronger partner's desires in a passive manner. While you may never enjoy sex to the fullest, you'll never turn down an invitation from someone you enjoy or admire.

Orange – Tapping into the vibrancy of this colour, these lovers tend to get caught up in sexual fantasies. They regard sex as a dramatic reality show in which they are the star. pre-intimacy is also high on the list. While they often do not experience orgasm, they know how to put on a good act.

Brown – You're a treasure to be hold as brown lovers tend to be warm and sensitive to the needs and desires of their partners. Romance is high with this one and sex can be a 24-hour a day thing. But because their emotions run deep, one harsh word is enough to end the affair.

Grey – This is the choice of colour for people who are indecisive and noncommittal. Men who like grey look at sex as a way to relieve tension, nothing more while women view sex as just sex, not lovemaking. Though feelings are lacking in this one, it's a marriage made in heaven when a grey marries a grey.

White – Puritans in all sense. These people often see sex as filthy and daylight sex is unheard of. Nevertheless, they'd still engage in lovemaking. In any case these people are willing to experience new things and attract many types of people and adventures.

Source: Lifescript, On Fiction Writing
http://alayeblog.com/post.php?p=62
Lol. crap. i am teamwhite,but yet i love sex more dan Nairabet?
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by haby2009: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2015
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by haby2009: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2015
We wey our best color na multi-color nkor
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Xeinstra1(f): 10:09am On Apr 26, 2015
Black - True asf. -_-.... I love Black -_-
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by rossi5(f): 10:29am On Apr 26, 2015
anytin wit a touch of brown gets mi...carton brown,champagne brown,coffee brown.
love d colour
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Everydaeguy(m): 11:11am On Apr 26, 2015
jasmine01s:

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on google_plusone_share Share on email More Sharing Services 0
Everyone knows what the colour of romance is but what does your favourite colour reveal about your sexual life?

Believe it or not, the clothes you wear, the car you drive and the bedroom you sleep in… all can give clues to your sexual personality.

Look around you and see what catches your eyes; be it your living space or possessions. You'll probably see a pattern, especially in your clothing. The predominant colour that you choose is the one that mirrors the sexual you.

Red – People who love this fierce colour are often known as passionate lovers. They are easily aroused and enjoy sex and all its various positions. When two reds get together, you can expect an erotic 'Fifty Shades of Red' moment. As red lovers tend to be aggressive, weaker colours should remain aware.

Pink – Women who love this hue tend to be a tease and promise more than they intend to deliver. They like to flaunt their femininity and often needs validation and appreciation to move forward in life. Beware of men who like pink as they are known to be philanderers and flirts.

Purple – This colour screams of sophistication and a fun romp in the sack can be expected of this lover. These women are the classy kind while men are business-like in their approach to lovemaking. Both sexes however, are more concerned about their own fulfilment than the other person's gratification.

Blue – These lovers are wonderful sex partners as they are affectionate and sensitive to their partner's needs. Lovemaking is like a fine art. Men will delicately ravage their partner as women enjoy sex to the fullest. Both sexes love pre-intimacy and the aftermath of intercourse as much as the sex act itself.

Black – Lovers of black tend to be emotional people. These lovers seek out each other in kinship and may prefer sex of masochistic or sadistic in nature. Perverse sex aside, these people thrive in their mood swings and often perform at their peak when under stress or during unhappy times.

Green – A preference for this hue means you're fresh and innocent in your approach to sex. Women who love green will always make love like virgins all through their life while the man will always be a little clumsy and awkward but in an endearing sort of way. They are gentle lovers but not passionate.

Yellow – Sexual drives of yellow lovers tend to be complex but adaptable. Generally, you'll agree to a stronger partner's desires in a passive manner. While you may never enjoy sex to the fullest, you'll never turn down an invitation from someone you enjoy or admire.

Orange – Tapping into the vibrancy of this colour, these lovers tend to get caught up in sexual fantasies. They regard sex as a dramatic reality show in which they are the star. pre-intimacy is also high on the list. While they often do not experience orgasm, they know how to put on a good act.

Brown – You're a treasure to be hold as brown lovers tend to be warm and sensitive to the needs and desires of their partners. Romance is high with this one and sex can be a 24-hour a day thing. But because their emotions run deep, one harsh word is enough to end the affair.

Grey – This is the choice of colour for people who are indecisive and noncommittal. Men who like grey look at sex as a way to relieve tension, nothing more while women view sex as just sex, not lovemaking. Though feelings are lacking in this one, it's a marriage made in heaven when a grey marries a grey.

White – Puritans in all sense. These people often see sex as filthy and daylight sex is unheard of. Nevertheless, they'd still engage in lovemaking. In any case these people are willing to experience new things and attract many types of people and adventures.

.....BLack and Brown...so Real....9ce 1 Op
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Everydaeguy(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2015
Ashkormissy:

Ah thot it was only me. Ma fav color is also black nd d description no near me at all
....some people dnt know their sexual personality...u yet2discover yours...dnt be sad.
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by gracile(f): 1:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
sylvalord:
i want to hear it all the same. Besides, listening to a beautiful voice should make me smile so the fact that i'll laugh is a good thing. HAPPY SUNDAY
Thanks..
OK when next a Voice note thread is opened we'll upload something wink *crosses heart*
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 26, 2015
jasmine01s:

[size=15pt] Baloney!![/size]
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by chuksp09(m): 1:38pm On Apr 26, 2015
The write up gat some truth to it Blueblack all the way...
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by maxman10(m): 3:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
the description is real and true. #Red and #black is me. RED foremost
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 3:36pm On Apr 26, 2015
gracile:

Thanks..
OK when next a Voice note thread is opened we'll upload something wink *crosses heart*
Hey!
How are ya?
Hope u went 2 chruch 2day?

IrapaEza grin
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by gracile(f): 10:14pm On Apr 26, 2015
Godvilla:
Hey!
How are ya?
Hope u went 2 chruch 2day?

IrapaEza grin

I'm good smiley
yea, I did
how was your day?, pinkbobo grin
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 27, 2015
gracile:

I'm good smiley
yea, I did
how was your day?, pinkbobo grin
Good morning my dear princess Irapa-eza
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by phaya(f): 10:01am On Apr 27, 2015
nice
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 27, 2015
gracile:

Thanks..
That will be like next year now.. Can't you make it sooner?
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by NemzySeries(m): 1:14am On Apr 28, 2015
Sleekyshuga:
So on point cheesy cheesy..

#TeamPink kiss.

Hehehehehehe... No be only rainbow..
Yes na.....datz y I luv fruits salad bkos it involves total combination.....so watz ur fav colour?
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Sleekyshuga(f): 9:48am On Apr 28, 2015
NemzySeries:

Yes na.....datz y I luv fruits salad bkos it involves total combination.....so watz ur fav colour?
Lol @ fruit salad..

"Too much of everything........."

Excess of fruit salad isn't right, still.. The most common challenges are inability to maintain a healthy weight, chronic fatigue, excessive irritability, etc.

Best color for now is Pink. Maybe, as I grow older, twill change wink..

1 Like

Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by gracile(f): 10:34am On Apr 28, 2015
sylvalord:
That will be like next year now.. Can't you make it sooner?
OK, lemme see..
ok which do u prefer? posting a link to the old thread or making a new one where I'll post a new one??
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by shumuel(m): 11:11am On Apr 28, 2015
Orange & Blue cheesy.
So true
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
gracile:

OK, lemme see..
ok which do u prefer? posting a link to the old thread or making a new one where I'll post a new one??
Hmm, just post a link to the old one
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by olymurphy(f): 8:33am On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=sylvalord post=33104301]hello namesake
hu be ur namesake
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by NemzySeries(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Lol @ fruit salad..

"Too much of everything........."

Excess of fruit salad isn't right, still.. The most common challenges are inability to maintain a healthy weight, chronic fatigue, excessive irritability, etc.

Best color for now is Pink. Maybe, as I grow older, twill change wink..
Yeah...I intend seeing change as soon as I find sum1 to wife sumday
Re: What Your Fave Colour Reveals About Your Sex Life by Sleekyshuga(f): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
NemzySeries:

Yeah...I intend seeing change as soon as I find sum1 to wife sumday
Lol..

Benefit of doubt wink..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines / Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / Couple Take Pre-Wedding Photos On BRT Bus, Said Their Love Started There (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.