Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician (42438 Views)

Xenophobia: Protesters Dispersed By South African Police (Photos) / Women Fight In Salon Over Politician In Kenya (Photos) / 2013 Xenophobia Video In South African (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Bollinger(m): 1:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
If that is the case, Nigerian men living in Germany are screwed.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Nobody: 1:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Women always the cause of every conflict since the garden of eden
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
ahan is it nigerias fault dat our men are hot nd sexy
tongue
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by IYANGBALI: 1:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Is it our fault that our preeks are bigger,longer,sweeter and milkier than yours?abeg pack well jo. #teamokojuokolo

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
onila:
undecided

Why u dey squeeze face like say na lie,you naija women dont appreciate us.

You dont know what uve got til its gone *janet jackson's voice*
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by airzzee(m): 1:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
akinswaggs:
Another stupid reason to kill Nigerians

Similar to the one given in Nigeria for the hatred of the Igbo people, in which some very educated people have called for the killing of Igbo people.

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Pius252(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
S.A men nor get big d*ck...nor b our fault...wen emeka n chinedu carry deir big rod go S.A hw u expect make dem no run follow us....wen I use ma big rod for one S.A way stay benin...ha name na Mizzola Ota...she dread na....S.A take heart

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by bigiyaro(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
punk-aarsse modafucckinn south 'lazy' africans, yeah! Naija guys always gud @ watever they do, we no dey carry last, wen we make d money, den we have d power to grab any phusy, i mean even south african puussyy! Yeah dats how we roll.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by ehis05(m): 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
We treat dem well pass una dars y
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Parolee: 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
All this time I had thought this was a forum for meaningful discussions and debates not bulldung as this topic is....

SMH.....nonsense.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by hensben(m): 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
luvlyann:
Actually i think d reverse is d case.....south african women run after other nationals because d are hard working n industrious.....no woman in her right senses would want a lazy bastard(s.a) for a husband
I tell you but make una nor kill us before our time oo because of hard working man issh.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
did he mention what tribe these wife-snatching and drug peddling men are from wink tongue
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by hensben(m): 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
I dey even date one currently...naija men got the swag not just money and their women cheap die compare to naija girls who are materialistic.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by hensben(m): 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
musicwriter:
The truth is coming out!.

Actually, this's the real reason for the xenophobic attacks on Nigerians whether in South Africa or other neighboring African countries. Nigerians go for the best girls in their host country and this infuriates their men. A policeman once told me this in one of the neighboring country and was begging me to tell Nigerian men to leave their girls alone. According to him, he said Nigerian men have spoiled their girls with money, causing them to become hard to get and arrogant to them (the locals). LOL!............. And this reminds me of a friend who's always chest-thumping of sleeping with ''miss ....'' of one African country. No need naming names to not cause another attack on Nigerians in their country.
Bro you are right Zimbabwean guys are even angry with NIgerians due to the way we bang their girls left right corner.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Horus(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Many South African women prefer Congolese men rather than South African lazy men. The Congolese men know how to dress and turn the art of dressing into a cultural statement. South African women claim that Congolese men are very polite, respectful and considerate contrary to South African lazy men. It is South African women who prefer other immigrants because they know better how to take care of their women

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by gowaga68: 2:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Na wa o!
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by sylviaeo(f): 2:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Moana:
it has always been foreign guys chasing SA women, most of the times for papers. SA men are hardworking and industrious probably the reason why the SA corporate world (which they dominant) is where it is today.
cn u just listen to yaself. u sound dumb. didn't u read d thread?

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by MduZA: 2:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
So this is the only crime Nigerians are willing to accept that their people are doing in SA,all in the name of chest beating..i know that if indeed this man ever said something like that he was quoted out of context...does this mean that even the king who started the whole fiasco have a similar complain?I doubt it...we are taking about a small group of low low class citizens committing these acts,if indeed they are the ones saying Nigerians are taking our wives...it is an indictment to Nigerian men...the story itself is a joke,am glad that Nigerians on this thread are beating their chests therefore the actions of our poor people are justifiable..am told that in a Nigerian culture if you are caught sleeping with someone s wife,the penalty is instant death....in an south African,we don't necessarily kill but we do the lootings and vandalism...

read and ignore,you comment on this one on your own peril

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by vale20: 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
S A girls de pursue men no be men de pursue de m

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by ijiini(m): 2:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
...na our fault say we sweet all round??#finance inclusive....
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by b0rn2fuck(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Fourwinds:
ur moniker says it all
grin angry if you need olosho! Pm me codedly
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
dridowu:
South African politician, Makashule Gana, has said some of his compatriots have complained to him that they are angry with Nigerians and other immigrants because they snatched their girldfriends.

Gana, a Deputy Federal Chairperson of Democratic Alliance, made this disclosure in at an anti-xenophobia rally, held at Constitution Hill.

South African newspaper, City Press, reported that Gana advised that rather than get angry and take the anger out on foreigners, South African men should “provide” properly for women, rather than lash out at non-nationals for “stealing” women away.

Gana urged the crowd at the rally to spread the message of not taking part in xenophobic attacks to “our wives, girlfriends, boyfriends, makhwaphenis (secret lovers), neighbours and brothers”.

“If you can’t speak to a girl, now all of a sudden a man that comes from Zimbabwe or Nigeria that can speak to a girl now must be killed. What is that?”

“So I ask my fellow brothers from South Africa, if you want a woman please go speak up, don’t go around and killing someone from Nigeria because they can speak up for themselves. Speak out because it is important,” he told the crowd.

He also urged South Africans to look at themselves and not blame non-nationals for stealing their jobs when these jobs didn’t exist in the first place.

“Go and start a spaza shop,” advised Gana.

http://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/04/25/xenophobia-nigerian-men-are-snatching-our-wives-south-african-politician/

Ain't surprise grin happens evrywre....even wen I was in d uk...my guy was beaten to a pulp for screwing dre babe...so its normal...9ja guys get swag...badass swag
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by apholaryn: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
MduZA:
So this is the only crime Nigerians are willing to accept that their people are doing in SA,all in the name of chest beating..i know that if indeed this man ever said something like that he was quoted out of context...does this mean that even the king who started the whole fiasco have a similar complain?I doubt it...we are taking about a small group of low low class citizens committing these acts,if indeed they are the ones saying Nigerians are taking our wives...it is an indictment to Nigerian men...the story itself is a joke,am glad that Nigerians on this thread are beating their chests therefore the actions of our poor people are justifiable..am told that in a Nigerian culture if you are caught sleeping with someone s wife,the penalty is instant death....in an south African,we don't necessarily kill but we do the lootings and vandalism...

read and ignore,you comment on this one on your own peril

Ode...u're a dumbo

3 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by tpiadotcom: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
The rest of africa seems to have this thing about displacement?

I think what you should look at is the need rather than the fear.

Although, different strokes for different folks sha, just that its not good to always parrot mindlessly what those who don't like you, are feeding you.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by MduZA: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
apholaryn:

Ode...u're a dumbo

are you ready to do the dumbo game with me ,lets go 1212
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by omonnakoda: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
luvlyann:

i doubt if u have cleaned dat pit u call a mouth....xorry dude...i neva asked u to quote me....oya clear road b4 i faint 4rm ur mouth odour
Go and clean your mothers yansh and your father's mouth
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by V0lv0(f): 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
There are 3 reasons why South Africans hate foreigners

1. They are stealing our jobs
2. They are stealing our women
3. They are the reason for the crime

I have heard the stealing our women part very often though lol grin grin
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by lovely17(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
mtcheew unserious silly people where did you keep the wives that we are stealing them jobless idiots

2 Likes

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by tpiadotcom: 3:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Anytime a country has large populations of immigrants who are encouraged to move there for whatever reason, its obvious this will be at the expense of the local population who will have to make room and cater for the new arrivals.

However, since such immigrant policies are initiated by the govt anyway, why give people a bad name for what you expressly brought them in to do.

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Geeman74(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Now the truth is coming out. I was in Ghana and was in company of some people where I heard something similar. You know the way we Nigeria' s take care of ladies, other Africa's don't do same. We work hard and enjoy life to the fullest "life no get duplicate" lol. But they should just take a cue from us instead of xenophobia.
Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
South African blacks always giving silly excuses for their laziness and primitiveness. angry angry angry angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Xenophobia: Nigerian Men Are Snatching Our Wives – South African Politician by darepoju(m): 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ozigbondu:
ls not our fault that Nigerians are hardworking and can take care of their ladies.lf the SA are wise enough to get off their lazy arses and work then they will be stiff competition for the ladiea
Hmmmm...did u say competition?... that's what dey don't want to hear.. all they want is to see foreigners around been so poverty stricken....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prisoner Swap: The Moment Bout, Griner Crossed Paths At a UAE airport tarmac / Marilou Danley The Girlfriend Of Stephen Paddock, The Las Vegas Shooter / Will you vote for Donald Trump for 5000$,black Americans react (snapshots)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.