Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography (7162 Views)

An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry / Nairalanders: Falconey Caught On Tape.....pics! / I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Beamborla:

I will pass
Thanks cheesy

Not interested
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by KingTom(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
dharay99:

o boy my amor tank dey loaded, I dey ready 4yhu...

Ehmm, bring ur thermometer & syringe wyl me i pack my SK full battle ground...u tink say na small. cry
Till then grin
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by justmag(m): 12:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Can people really be this bored undecided undecided
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by dharay99: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Hehehehe Dharay99 vs Kingtom

Dharay99 ur interview eh! U go hear wien! Just get ready in advance wink
abeg, make we box eachoda finish b4 u bring d interview.
The guy tink say na small work i dey control for junction. undecided
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Beamborla(f): 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
kinglekan:

Oya naa!! Let's go dere. grin
Lock the door. Jackie might come peeping
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Beamborla(f): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

I'll wait to be taught in seminary cheesy
You shouldn't go to the seminary without s fore knowledge
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by dharay99: 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
E go tell us why hin use hin school fees dey buy ikong ekpo grin grin grin
and wetin b ikong ekpo,
Well make I no derail...til den.
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by mirexxx(f): 12:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Ma Hearsay I no wan Hear Falconey and Mirexxx Tori grin
gringringrin *Runs outta thread*
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Beamborla:

You shouldn't go to the seminary without s fore knowledge

My mission isn't to teach or counsel on s3x. It's to win soul for Christ
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by KingTom(m): 12:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
dharay99:

and wetin b ikong ekpo,
Well make I no derail...til den.
When is your interview? grin
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by 2dice(m): 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Lol. Bros u wan ask her wicked question? cheesy
hin no go fit answer the question
i can bet with my d!ck
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
cool
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by dharay99: 1:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
When is your interview? grin
e go still far o0...
No dey fear naaa... grin
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
2dice:

hin no go fit answer the question
i can bet with my d!ck
oh ok.what of if she answer d question?u go give her ur dicck or y beting with ur dicck? cheesy
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Beamborla(f): 1:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

My mission isn't to teach or counsel on s3x. It's to win soul for Christ
Yeah!
Even Apostle Paul
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by KingTom(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
dharay99:

e go still far o0...
No dey fear naaa... grin
grin grin
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Slimzjoe(m): 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
mirexxx:
gringringrin *Runs outta thread*

Run today and come back Tomao!!
I'll just sit down with my pen and Paper to write down ur Biography for Future References tongue
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by 2dice(m): 1:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
The day e go reach Mr seun turn eehn this thread go full of Girls eehn with unlimited question..
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by kinglekan: 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Beamborla:

Lock the door. Jackie might come peeping

*locks the door*

Wafe ku loni. grin
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by 2dice(m): 1:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
oh ok.what of if she answer d question?u go give her ur dicck or y beting with ur dicck? cheesy
iffa here
she no fit collect am finish cheesy
i wasn't even talking abt her was talking abt falconey...
If he answer the question i cud give out my D for dinner to the highest bidder wink
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
2dice:

iffa here
she no fit collect am finish cheesy
i wasn't even talking abt her was talking abt falconey...
If he answer the question i cud give out my D for dinner to the highest bidder wink
hahahahahaha oh ok
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Beamborla(f): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
kinglekan:

*locks the door*

Wafe ku loni. grin
Ku ke? embarassed
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by kinglekan: 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Beamborla:

Ku ke? embarassed

I meant it literally. grin
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Beamborla:

Yeah!
Even Apostle Paul

cheesy cheesy grin iya ijo
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Beamborla(f): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

cheesy cheesy grin iya ijo
Omo ijo cheesy grin
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Beamborla(f): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
kinglekan:

I meant it literally. grin
You wey sleep off since
#yinmu#
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by jendy36(m): 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
wristwatch:
Last week, We all had wonderful experience and fun getting to know kingtom and tosyne2much biography.

So ladies and gentlemen tomorrow evening 6pm, Me and Midehi will interview two prominent romancelander who are Mirexxx and Falconey.

Get your questions ready and If you want to be interviewed just like them, you can send a PM to me or Midehi and perhaps notify us here.

Falconey interview will start from 6pm - 6.15pm while Mirexxx will be from 6.15pm-6.30pm. After the interview, the floor will be open for you guys/ladies to ask questions.

Cheers.

Cc Ishilove, Farano, Midehi, Mirexxx, Falconey.

Next in the list...
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by kinglekan: 1:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Beamborla:

You wey sleep off since
#yinmu#

undecided

After begging me that its enough?
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
2dice:
The day e go reach Mr seun turn eehn this thread go full of Girls eehn with unlimited question..
cheesy

Kikkikiki. Him turn dey load come!
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Beamborla:

Omo ijo cheesy grin

Baby me
How u dey .. Wey lekan ?
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
Orijin101:

she later showed the next day and God helped us in the ministration grin
I think say u be virgin like kingtom... I no know say una 2 don spoil pass Alberto2k and Lala247 *seals mouth and runs out of thread*
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by KingTom(m): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godvilla:
I think say u be virgin like kingtom... I no know say una 2 don spoil pass Alberto2k and Lala247 *seals mouth and runs out of thread*
Mumu! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Time Table For Release Of Advanced Bang Rule.also Giving 3k Airtime To 2 Persons / Russian Man Offers Model ₦116M To Spend The Night With Her, See Her Sexy Photo / +18: She Came And We Did This On Bed [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.