Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,795 members, 7,798,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography (7109 Views)

An Interview With Adewumiopeyemi, Ichommy, Falconey, Lordnicvuitton&Devilmaycry / Nairalanders: Falconey Caught On Tape.....pics! / I'm Getting To 40 Yet No Husband, Lady Cries Out For Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by KingTom(m): 3:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

With the coco?
Yes, the big brown coco grin grin grin, and I've got the right amount of Baking Soda grin grin grin
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
Yes, the big brown coco grin grin grin, and I've got the right amount of Baking Soda grin grin grin

Oga i dont know what ur talking about

Pls ama V
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by KingTom(m): 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Ewu, I still get questions for you sha o
No case grin
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:
Smh
*standing by you incase it falls off*
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by KingTom(m): 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godvilla:
*standing by you incase it falls off*

Hehehe men ur too funny ..
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by TrishaP(f): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godvilla:
TrishaP ... Hmmm *I comment my reserve*
What have I done? embarassed
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 3:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
TrishaP:

What have I done? embarassed
I just dey look u with one eye *3D view*

1 Like

Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Hehehe men ur too funny ..
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godvilla:
kiss kiss kiss
How many girls have u kissed today . tongue
Swerve joor lol
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by TrishaP(f): 3:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godvilla:
I just dey look u with one eye *3D view*
I hope you use the glasses along so you don't damage your eye. cool
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by KingTom(m): 3:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godvilla:
Abeg, na beg i dey beg u..... No look again, i dey fear u
For what na, you wey be god? grin
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

How many girls have u kissed today . tongue
Swerve joor lol
I kissed u on wednesday, none for 2day.
But we gonna kiss 2mor kiss
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godvilla:
I kissed u on wednesday, none for 2day.
But we gonna kiss 2mor kiss

Ok oh smiley
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by KingTom(m): 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Oga i dont know what ur talking about

Pls ama V
Me too grin
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
TrishaP:

I hope you use the glasses along so you don't damage your eye. cool
With such ravishing beauty, I'll use my natural eyes so i dnt get to miss a spot on u #grins
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
For what na, you wey be god? grin
Ah!
Plsss ooo.... God no dey for dis one
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingTom:
Me too grin
Hahahaha.... grin
u get phD for dat field... V indeed
Abeg no spoil my "reina"
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by TrishaP(f): 3:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godvilla:
With such ravishing beauty, I'll use my natural eyes so i dnt get to miss a spot on u #grins
You can teach me how to play chess while on that..
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
TrishaP:

You can teach me how to play chess while on that..
Wanna play?
That's my favourite game, anyday and time... cool
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by TrishaP(f): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godvilla:
Wanna play?
That's my favourite game, anyday and time... cool
Good. Set it up, will be right back. smiley
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
TrishaP:

Good. Set it up, will be right back. smiley
Okay.....
Pawns on standby, Knights ready for battle, Bishops ready, Rooks on the watch, King and Queen ready to dazzle.

Will teach u new skills *#grins

1 Like

Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by KingTom(m): 4:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godvilla:
Ah!
Plsss ooo.... God no dey for dis one
grin grin grin
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by KingTom(m): 4:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Godvilla:
Hahahaha.... grin
u get phD for dat field... V indeed
Abeg no spoil my "reina"
Baba you na boss na, I no fit trespass for Your land grin
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Beamborla:

Omo ijo cheesy grin
Lol
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
tank God it is afta match
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by richidinho(m): 5:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
Eyepencil:
Useless thread

Go n Die.....na we be ur problems?
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
richidinho:

Go n Die.....na we be ur problems?

Sir thanks 4 d reply. I simply ignore the troll.
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by richidinho(m): 5:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
wristwatch:

Sir thanks 4 d reply. I simply ignore the troll.

Uwc
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by kinglekan: 6:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
Beamborla:

You were snoring and farting... Had to beg embarassed

undecided
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by assfreaky(m): 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Baby me
How u dey .. Wey lekan ?

Yeah, see laps shocked Make una no kill person pikin na.
Re: Getting To Know Mirexxx And Falconey Biography by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
assfreaky:

Yeah, see laps shocked Make una no kill person pikin na.

Lol u no go die oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Start Yahoo Scam! I Can't Stand The Oppression Again! / Check Out This Hilarious Chat Between A Guy And His Crush / I'm In A Deep Shit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.