Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Guys, Which Category Of Girls Do You Prefer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Which Category Of Girls Do You Prefer (955 Views)

Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Crazy Things Girls Do To Get A Guy's Attention / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Which Category Of Girls Do You Prefer by FairDude(m): 11:34am On Apr 25, 2015
Do you prefer to date a girl that always want you to cajol her to come to you house or even to kiss her, or the one that knows what she wants? Be sincere.
Re: Guys, Which Category Of Girls Do You Prefer by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2015
Cajol?..... who has that kind of time?.... mchew...
Re: Guys, Which Category Of Girls Do You Prefer by naijaboiy: 11:39am On Apr 25, 2015
I don't understand. undecided
Re: Guys, Which Category Of Girls Do You Prefer by FairDude(m): 11:40am On Apr 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Cajol?..... who has that kind of time?.... mchew...
Lollll.
Re: Guys, Which Category Of Girls Do You Prefer by FairDude(m): 11:42am On Apr 25, 2015
naijaboiy:
Oh, I forgot you are a virgin boy
Re: Guys, Which Category Of Girls Do You Prefer by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:44am On Apr 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Should I explain? undecided
Re: Guys, Which Category Of Girls Do You Prefer by naijaboiy: 11:45am On Apr 25, 2015
FairDude:
Oh, I forgot you are a virgin boy
Yea,,your girlfriend confirmed it. undecided
Re: Guys, Which Category Of Girls Do You Prefer by naijaboiy: 11:47am On Apr 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Should I explain? undecided
Not needed undecided
Re: Guys, Which Category Of Girls Do You Prefer by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:51am On Apr 25, 2015
naijaboiy:

Not needed undecided

OK undecided
Re: Guys, Which Category Of Girls Do You Prefer by Basildvalour(m): 11:59am On Apr 25, 2015
OP, please be clear with your questions so we would give you a clear response
Re: Guys, Which Category Of Girls Do You Prefer by fuckshit: 12:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
a lady who fücking knows what she wants, a “down to earth" kind of lady, not the pretentious bїtch grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Which Category Of Girls Do You Prefer by DonX001: 3:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Cajole?? Who still does that?
Life is pretty simple these days....if she wants to come, she comes. If she doesnt want to, she stays put.

No time to check time.
Re: Guys, Which Category Of Girls Do You Prefer by FairDude(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
DonX001:
Cajole?? Who still does that?
Life is pretty simple these days....if she wants to come, she comes. If she doesnt want to, she stays put.

No time to check time.
You've said it all

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Live A Social Media Life / Stop! Dont Lay That Married Woman Yet. / 10 Things You Can Do To Make Women Obsess Over You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.