Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,087 members, 7,807,247 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) (60812 Views)

Early marriage advantages {for Women And Men} Must Read / Why People Get Married And Regret / Would You Advice Your Daughter/son To Marry Someone Like You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Optofrank: 5:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
kennygee:
That's why a woman should be financially okay before she marries.

A man is not FG, he can't provide it all.

Good Point. How I wish they will buy the idea
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Misogynist2014(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
grayht:
Women sha... If God neva created them. I wonder what this world would become since d creation of man..
A single man playing around with billions of animals.

1 Like

Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by ritababe(f): 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
Faculty14:
grin see una life!!..after you Don born like 5 children.. That na joint trespassing grin grin

no oh, children never enter by then
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by ritababe(f): 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
judedwriter:

ladies sef too dey like admirers, stil yet dem go dey form for road grin

yes na
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by bustageek: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
elbinmanny:
seeing her pic I can imagine what your ex looks like cry cry
she is pretty and every step I take i go for something better than my ex,
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Monikween(f): 5:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
bustageek:
Am telling you cause am planning on making you my Ex
Lol werey
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Adexchelsea19(m): 6:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
elbinmanny:
seeing her pic I can imagine what your ex looks like cry cry
lols...even me dey imagine hw d babe go be.
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Odogwuskido(m): 6:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
Even FG cannot provide all!!!
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by vickylala239: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
FLAWLES:
.are u asking if m prettier Dan her or u telling me??

Lik say u did Nt see question mark!!! Hmmmmmm
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by bustageek: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Monikween:
Lol werey
English please
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by bustageek: 6:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Adexchelsea19:
lols...even me dey imagine hw d babe go be.
Shes a Top Model
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by partychaser: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
I think there's one guy always shouting #teamforeigngirls..
That been said why do 9ja babes feel like just because U re a guy U are supposed to do everything,
I mean gurl u can at least try get a Bsc and aggressively get a job and take of ur fam & significant others..
I mean dont U know independent babes make a guy cum
I don't even blame yall, we still in a developing country, spend a year in a 1st world country and let ur eyes open.
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Mbediogu(m): 6:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
sauceny:
I know of a lady that got married to a very rich guy,but later left him after she discovered he was a 419ner/con man...

'A lady' means just one lady...the others tend to stay even if the man is 429. Lmao.
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
one lady married a man in a neighboring village because the man has television. ( she became a second wife ) and left her first love. she was hit by a vehicle while hawking, she died at the spot leaving behind 6 children. the first wife promised her so. #truelifestory
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Nobody: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
kennygee:
That's why a woman should be financially okay before she marries.

A man is not FG, he can't provide it all.

Brilliant! Someone give this girl a hug!
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by garriboy(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
FLAWLES:
Yeh
So ur in edo? Where to drop d digit dou, since no pm
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by ChikezieU(m): 7:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
Its actually funny to read this on social media but its nt fun in reality, this is exactly the reason why you should mind ur self until you are atleast financially stable whether He/She love you die, unless you r ready to face disappointments and nt say that ur so called love was infatuation causing more injuries
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by benedictac(f): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
imbless:
Women and money are identical twins

lol. My Money and My Honey!
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by FLAWLES(f): 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
vickylala239:

Lik say u did Nt see question mark!!! Hmmmmmm
.Hope ur brain is working? He said"SO YOU ARE PRETTIER THAN MY GIRLFRIEND? Nw is dat a question?how de fuq do u expect me top know?shey i know em girlfriend abi ex? Some times using ur brain b4 quoting s very necessary
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
imbless:
Women and money are identical twins
...and men?
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by FLAWLES(f): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
pressplay55:

he wants to knw the secret, soory i mean we want to knw the secret......
Emm less i forget, since how many years were i drop my number i never see whatsapp msg...
*keep to your word.
.sorry dear>maybe wen u wrote d dig i wasn't having PEN and PAPER wit me
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by bustageek: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
FLAWLES:
.Hope ur brain is working? He said"SO YOU ARE PRETTIER THAN MY GIRLFRIEND? Nw is dat a question?how de fuq do u expect me top know?shey i know em girlfriend abi ex? Some times using ur brain b4 quoting s very necessary
Whats the point of being Beautiful when you can't comprehend a simple question? WTF.
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by bustageek: 7:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
ndy4evame:
...and men?
You what it is p:_:ssy
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by imbless: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
ndy4evame:
...and men?
lemme ask sango
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
bustageek:
You what it is p:_:ssy
hw d hell did NL allow pipz lyk u b members?

1 Like

Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
imbless:
lemme ask sango
nw I knw ur kind!
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Tex42(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Fathers be like;

You see my daughter, money is not everything in life!

Mothers be like;

Don't mind that lazy man, see let me tell you my daughter! Run as far as your feet can take you if that stupid man can not take care of you any more.

Daughter be like;

Mama! Were you not the one who told me to marry him that he was rich?! Now listen to what you are saying...
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by juche(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Women and money like bread and butter
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by imbless: 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
ndy4evame:
nw I knw ur kind!
do u really want me to answer that question?
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
imbless:
do u really want me to answer that question?
wot question if I may ask?
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by niceguy7(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Phinagold:

MONEY MAKES A WOMAN HAPPY
Thats bull sh**t
Re: Women And Regret: When There Marry Someone Thinking He Is Rich(photo) by bustageek: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
ndy4evame:
hw d hell did NL allow pipz lyk u b members?
We use tenminutesmail. com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Catches Wife In Hotel With Choirmaster / Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / "My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.