Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna (2769 Views)

Policemen, MOPOL Search Danjuma La’ah's House In Kaduna (Pics) / Petrol Tanker Caught Fire In Osun / Another Mystery Discovered Surrounding The Victory Of Gen. Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by GoodMuyis(m): 12:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
The Mystery Alien that caught fire, after crossing into 3rd Dimension on April 23, around 8pm. Nnamdi Azikwe Way, Kabala West Junction, Kaduna.

Eye witnesses claimed the Alien droped from the tree making a thud sound and started flaming out, they helped in putting out the fire only to discover the Alien was a mysterious creature, following series of questioning the creature claimed she was on transit to Kano.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-XlUElLTj3pk/VTt9T8OGkqI/AAAAAAAAAQw/HWQOnHObewA/s1600/Mystery%2BAlien%2BThat%2BCaught%2BFire%2BIn%2BKaduna.jpg[/img]

Alien; Back view

[img]http://3.bp..com/-fvM2YjU6rSs/VTt9T2nJDTI/AAAAAAAAAQ8/DhdLybZwO1g/s1600/Mystery%2BAlien%2BThat%2BCaught%2BFire%2BIn%2BKaduna2.jpg[/img]

Source
Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by JeffreyJamez(m): 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
Alien ko... Vampire ni..........this I what we call "Airforce " hehehehehe Wizzo things.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by Tolexander: 12:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
OP, what is the title of the film? cos the costume looks kannywood!
Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by Nobody: 12:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Things dey happen
This

Land

Is

Not

For

Sale.

KEEP OFF
Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by siegfried99(m): 12:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Eleyi Gidi Gan grin

#just incase#
Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by Tallesty1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Alien Wey Tie Wrapper?

3 Likes

Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by akunjohn(m): 1:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
I no fi laff jare,

Alien kor,Allen ni

Na hin resemble one babalawo 4 inside one yoruba film.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by barackodam: 1:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
and you mean to tell me she actually spoke hausa??

like seriously??.??.??

lipsrsealed
Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by MizMyColi(f): 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
This one na male version of that Oshodi witch.

Edo Airways; Transporting Nigerian Witches Since Time Imoriversmiley

4 Likes

Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by dunkem21(m): 1:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Unfortunate European.
Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by cupidhero(m): 1:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kabala kwa?
Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by jendy36(m): 1:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
last days indeed... 2 Timothy 3:1-5
Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by Holywizard: 3:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
hausa winchy winchy...

Is dat not our President elect's mother?

1 Like

Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
MizMyColi:
This one na male version of that Oshodi witch.

Edo Airways; Transporting Nigerian Witches Since Time Imoriversmiley
lol. I dont know u are dz funny grin...first time I will be hearing Edo airways

3 Likes

Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by babyfaceafrica: 4:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
Holywizard:
hausa winchy winchy...

that's low coming from you.....Mothers are a special breed....don't you have one?

1 Like

Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by MizMyColi(f): 4:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ipledge:
lol. I dont know u are dz funny grin...first time I will be hearing Edo airways

Yeah.
Contrary to popular opinion.

I can be quite humorous.
Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by saintade01(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Holywizard:
hausa winchy winchy...

babyfaceafrica:
that's low coming from you.....Mothers are a special breed....don't you have one?

I dont think the maggot got one.

1 Like

Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 25, 2015
JeffreyJamez:
Alien ko... Vampire ni..........this I what we call "Airforce " hehehehehe Wizzo things.

grin Airforce1
Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Holywizard:
hausa winchy winchy...

grin
Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by Airforce1(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Awon iya oshoronga cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by yurme(m): 10:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lol true af heard it thou ......awon iya oshoronga moh ju ba yin o grin
Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by realjoker(m): 11:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Alien drop from a tree?
i thought alien comes from other planet, or has a tree turned to a planet? Nothin man kind no go see and hear
and op change ur title and some part of the post this is aint an alien ASAP. PLEASE
Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by Yasher: 12:17am On Apr 26, 2015
The difference between aircraft and witchcraft, is where the craft lands.

I guess her the creature on her control tower was asleep so she wasn't properly directed and thus crash landed in Kabala.
Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by GoodMuyis(m): 9:41am On Apr 27, 2015
realjoker:
Alien drop from a tree?
i thought alien comes from other planet, or has a tree turned to a planet? Nothin man kind no go see and hear
and op change ur title and some part of the post this is aint an alien ASAP. PLEASE

An unknown and strange creature is an Alien
Re: Mystery Alien That Caught Fire In Kaduna by swaggzo(m): 9:18am On Apr 28, 2015
AHH.. ..

ON NAIRALAND ALIENS DROP FROM TREES, WONDERFUL!
grin

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Finally Tarnshing Any Remaining Image He Has Left. / Kenyan Girl Refuses To Wear Her Clothes After Being Abused At The Airport For Ca / Gbenga Obasanjo - How My Father Made Love To My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.