Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:42 PM

Over 2, 000 Boko Haram Terrorists Force Soldiers To Flee Lake Chad - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Over 2, 000 Boko Haram Terrorists Force Soldiers To Flee Lake Chad (25002 Views)

Soldiers Arrest Boko Haram Kingpin While Trying To Flee Sambisa Forest(Pics / Special Task Force Soldiers Aid Fulani In Raiding Plateau State Village / Atiku's University (AUN) Feeds 270,000 Boko Haram Victims Daily - BBC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 2, 000 Boko Haram Terrorists Force Soldiers To Flee Lake Chad by idu1(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nawa o....
Re: Over 2, 000 Boko Haram Terrorists Force Soldiers To Flee Lake Chad by Adeboyefa(f): 10:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Arch1:
The Boko Haram insurgency is more dire than we know. Buhari might not be able to put an end to it. We need foreign military intervention

Don't expect Boko Haram to stop immediately Buhari takes over. Shekau sees both Jonathan and Buhari as infidels. (www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-buhari-are-infidels-says-shekau/)

1 Like

Re: Over 2, 000 Boko Haram Terrorists Force Soldiers To Flee Lake Chad by Adamo84(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
Demmzy15:

Bro, I tire for the guy/girl o! He/she lacks reasoning!
Leave him/her, we are obliged to reach him if he's or she's wiling to learn if not, we allow him to continue to display his ignorance on public forum. smiley
Re: Over 2, 000 Boko Haram Terrorists Force Soldiers To Flee Lake Chad by Nobody: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
[size=18pt]
So let me get this straight.

Rag tag Boko Haram is defeating not only the great Nigerian military, but the militaries of Chad, Cameroon and Niger with assistance of France and America.

If you do not smell a grand deception, then you would believe anything.

This is why I fear General Buhari would be prevented by any means necessary from fulfilling his mandate.

America who is conspiring to disintegrate Nigeria in 2015, is behind the Boko Haram deception, and America knows that Buhari has to be removed before he wrecks their evil plan and expose the genocide committed using the smokescreen of Boko Haram .

My people shine ur eyes well well![/size]
Re: Over 2, 000 Boko Haram Terrorists Force Soldiers To Flee Lake Chad by Demmzy15(m): 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Adamo84:

Leave him/her, we are obliged to reach him if he's or she's wiling to learn if not, we allow him to continue to display his ignorance on public forum. smiley
Abi o.... Lol, he/she always looking for trouble on faceless forums!
Re: Over 2, 000 Boko Haram Terrorists Force Soldiers To Flee Lake Chad by Usman212s: 5:27am On Apr 26, 2015
ifeness:

God?
ALLAH
Re: Over 2, 000 Boko Haram Terrorists Force Soldiers To Flee Lake Chad by calcal: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2015
GenBuhari:
[size=18pt]
So let me get this straight.

Rag tag Boko Haram is defeating not only the great Nigerian military, but the militaries of Chad, Cameroon and Niger with assistance of France and America.

If you do not smell a grand deception, then you would believe anything.

This is why I fear General Buhari would be prevented by any means necessary from fulfilling his mandate.

America who is conspiring to disintegrate Nigeria in 2015, is behind the Boko Haram deception, and America knows that Buhari has to be removed before he wrecks their evil plan and expose the genocide committed using the smokescreen of Boko Haram .

My people shine ur eyes well well![/size]

True talk! just imagine where are they getting the weapons from? From our neighboring countries, not from the sea, Chad, Niger, Cameroon, their colonial master and the world police.

Just take a look at the Ukraine war - The colonial masters are supplying Ukraine with weapons to kill its own people while Russia supplying the freedom fighters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 2, 000 Boko Haram Terrorists Force Soldiers To Flee Lake Chad by shiningshina(m): 8:16am On Apr 26, 2015
Demmzy15:
I have hated Saudi Arabia and its scholars, I thought they supported terrorism. But I was wrong because they refuted this terrorists in great knowledge. The teachings of ibn Abdulwahab is what brought Saudi out of its miseries, right now they're fighting terrorism in Yemen, Syria and Iraaq. Would it not be unfair if you accuse them wrongly?!

Please bro, jor née tori Olurun! Stop this, it doesn't make sense!

You know why those those palace scholars of Saudi Arabia oppose ISIS? It is because the ISIS "caliph" calls the Saudi king an infidel. So, the palace scholars are angry.

Otherwise, why did ISIS adopt the Saudi educational curriculum in its conquered territories?

http://www.mintpressnews.com/isis-ideology-is-grounded-in-saudi-education/198461/

http://www.juancole.com/2014/11/ideology-grounded-textbooks.html

http://www.newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2014/11/wahhabism-isis-how-saudi-arabia-exported-main-source-global-terrorism
Re: Over 2, 000 Boko Haram Terrorists Force Soldiers To Flee Lake Chad by Billygee2u: 8:27am On Apr 26, 2015
Keneking:
Ok, where is Jonathan sef when you need action?
waiting for your general who promised to finish BH in 2 months
Re: Over 2, 000 Boko Haram Terrorists Force Soldiers To Flee Lake Chad by Demmzy15(m): 8:37am On Apr 26, 2015
shiningshina:

You know why those those palace scholars of Saudi Arabia oppose ISIS? It is because the ISIS "caliph" calls the Saudi king an infidel. So, the palace scholars are angry.

Otherwise, why did ISIS adopt the Saudi educational curriculum in its conquered territories?

http://www.newstatesman.com/world-affairs/2014/11/wahhabism-isis-how-saudi-arabia-exported-main-source-global-terrorism

One of the great principles of Islam is the respect of the authority above you. We as Muslims ought to respect the leaders, whether they're oppressive or just. The moment you dim it permissible to revolt against the leaders(bokoharam, ISIS, Al shabab, etc) you become a 'Khawaarij' which means 'a renegade'.

Now with this in mind, why won't the Saudi Arabia scholars be angry at men who have declared them, their king, the people who refuse to join them apostates? They've(ISIS) have promised to slaughter the Scholars of Saudi when they take over Saudi Arabia and you think they'll sit and watch when they've got the power to stop the evil. I personally have had chats with ISIS followers and supporters, what is common with them is that, when you try refuting their ideology, you automatically become an apostate to them. They wouldn't delay to kill you when they catch you!

I actually don't know what you mean by 'Palace Scholars', you could kindly do some explanations.

ISIS educational system the same with Saudi Arabia?! How can that be na? The same people they've declared Non-Muslims and you think they'll still gain from them? Saudi educational system has many anti-terror courses, which is the most effective in the world, they teach never to revolt against leaders because this causes war and bloodshed, they teach that children should never leave parents under any circumstances, you're not allowed to handle a gun unless you're a security operative! These are just little and ISIS teaches what is totally opposite! When we read some articles, we should be careful enough to know whether they make sense or not. ISIS adopting Saudi style is a total contradiction, even if they did, then they won't be violent.
Re: Over 2, 000 Boko Haram Terrorists Force Soldiers To Flee Lake Chad by bamite(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

where did this mumu come from ?
u're not even worth being educated on issues. Ur case is a done deal.
Wacko!!
Re: Over 2, 000 Boko Haram Terrorists Force Soldiers To Flee Lake Chad by UrennaNkoli(f): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2015
bamite:
u're not even worth being educated on issues. Ur case is a done deal.
Wacko!!
Illiterates everywhere. Just swerve and quote me not again coz ur very irritating.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Reno Omokri And His Twin Boys In 2008 And 2017 (Photos) / Buhari Approves Upgrade Of Akanu Ibiam Airport Enugu At N10 Billion / Nigeria To Buy 12 Attack Helicopters From Russia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.