Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? (9285 Views)

Bride-To-Be Places Her Hand On Her Fiancé's 'Cassava' In Pre-Wedding Photo / Look At What This Lady Allow Men To Do Her Boob At Elegushi Beach / Girl Offers Lagos Guy Sex On His Birthday, Sends Her Boob Pix (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Lothario(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
There's this girl at my workplace and sometimes I put my arm around her as friends then she moves my hand onto her boob what should I do from here?
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by johnjon: 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
Comot her bweast and suck it

5 Likes

Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
If you love her - perform a bweast examination while you both are still in the mood... search for lumps. if found, have her go do a mammogram to know if it is a fibroadenoma or a bweast cyst. Early detection is the best path to treating bweast cancer. Do this as often as you get the chance.

If you just want to kpansh.. the suck on the bweast before she has time to react.. tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by lomprico(m): 1:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
Unwrap it and ...............

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Lothario(m): 1:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
voltron:
If you love her - perform a bweast examination while you both are still in the mood... search for lumps. if found, have her go do a mammogram to know if it is a fibroadenoma or a bweast cyst. Early detection is the best path to treating bweast cancer. Do this as often as you get the chance.

If you just want to kpansh.. the suck on the bweast before she has time to react.. tongue
are u a doctor
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by missghost(f): 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
_STUPID QUESTION!

2 Likes

Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Suck her nipple out abi make I come hellep u grin
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by MrFlavvor(m): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lothario:
There's this girl at my workplace and sometimes I put my arm around her as friends then she moves my hand onto her boob what should I do from here?
simple: you put your second hand one her head and begin to pray for her grin

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by zainabicy: 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
U wake up angry angry

Mstchewww
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by olexjay(m): 1:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
If u ask me na who I go ask? " in omawumi voice"
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lothario:
are u a doctor

Nope.. i don't need to be one to provide publicly available and often advertised health messages for the young and action-ready e.g Use Condoms, Stop Smoking and Bweast Cancer http://www.breastcancer.org/symptoms/testing/types/self_exam/bse_steps

Have you checked yours grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by tablu: 1:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hmm

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by kestolove95(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
Op, u b igbo boi? Cox na only igbo boix dey ask dix kind mumu qstn
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Lothario(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
MrFlavvor:
simple: you put your second hand one her head and begin to pray for her grin
hahahah am I sure I would want to do that
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Shortyy(f): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
squeeze the juice outta her
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Young03(m): 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
kestolove95:
Op, u b igbo boi? Cox na only igbo boix dey ask dix kind mumu qstn
u must be a fool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Young03(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Say afta me....in da name of jesus, i jump and pass all ur plans

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by vislabraye(m): 2:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
johnjon:
Comot her bweast and suck it

shocked
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by justmag(m): 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
You should call me to see the rest of this movie, heck! I could be a guest star. wink grin

that's what you need to do.

there is nothing wrong with some girl action.
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Lothario(m): 2:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Shortyy:
squeeze the juice outta her
hw do I do that
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Shortyy(f): 2:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lothario:
hw do I do that
lmao.. see question.
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Lothario(m): 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
Shortyy:

lmao.. see question.
u gave an instruction without telling me hw to carry it out
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by emperorchedda(m): 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Scream 'rape!!!' angry
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Heineken(m): 2:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
missghost:
_STUPID QUESTION!
a very stupid one dear. I wonder what dis kinda kid is doing here.
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lol Op no serious oh
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Welrez(m): 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Reminds me of the one in my office who always embrace me with full boobs. I feel like urinating in her embrace sometimes.

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by tintingz(m): 3:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Scream Auzubillahi..!!

She's mami water. angry
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by ivyT(f): 3:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
Massage it.nd bang her later,since dats wot she wants
i hope they r watermelons not oranges
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by chipatra: 3:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
this guy, dey joke
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Rilwayne001: 3:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
tintingz:
Scream Auzubillahi..!!

She's mami water. angry

grin grin LOL

1 Like

Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by Rilwayne001: 3:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lothario:

Why don't you ask her the reason why she's doing it undecided
Re: What Do I Do When A Girl Puts My Hand On Her Boob? by piicity(m): 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
lala247,i sent you a p.m.,reply

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Amazing Before And After Transgender Transformations / Can Flirting Be Considered As Cheating? / Why Sex Is Better In Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.