Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,702 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:22 PM

XENOPHOBIA: S’african Men "Nigerians Stole Our Wives "– Makashule - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / XENOPHOBIA: S’african Men "Nigerians Stole Our Wives "– Makashule (622 Views)

Under Jonathan, 55 Nigerians Stole N1.3trillion – PACAC / "7 Nigerians Stole N3.3Trillion" - Aisha Buhari / Nigerian Men Know How To Take Care Of Women – Makashule Gana (south Africa) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

XENOPHOBIA: S’african Men "Nigerians Stole Our Wives "– Makashule by Mekateka: 1:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
A South African politician, Mr Makashule
Gana, who is the Deputy Federal Chairperson
of Democratic Alliance, has said that South
African men are angry with Nigerians and other
immigrants for stealing their wives
Gana stated at an anti-xenophobia rally, held at
Constitution Hill.

A South African newspaper, City Press,
reported that Gana advised that rather than get
angry and take the anger out on foreigners,
South African men should “provide” properly
for women, rather than lash out at non-nationals
for “stealing” women away.

Gana urged the crowd at the rally to spread the
message of not taking part in xenophobic
attacks to “our wives, girlfriends, boyfriends,
makhwaphenis (secret lovers), neighbours and
brothers”.

“If you can’t speak to a girl, now all of a sudden
a man that comes from Zimbabwe or Nigeria
that can speak to a girl now must be killed.
What is that?”

“So I ask my fellow brothers from South Africa,
if you want a woman please go speak up, don’t
go around and killing someone from Nigeria
because they can speak up for themselves.
Speak out because it is important,” he told the
crowd.

He also urged South Africans to look at
themselves and not blame non-nationals for
stealing their jobs when these jobs didn’t exist in
the first place.
“Go and start a spaza shop,” advised Gana

www.today.ng/news/xenophobia-safrican-men-are-angry-with-nigerians-for-stealing-their-wives-makashule-gana/
Re: XENOPHOBIA: S’african Men "Nigerians Stole Our Wives "– Makashule by Shortyy(f): 1:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
well said.
Re: XENOPHOBIA: S’african Men "Nigerians Stole Our Wives "– Makashule by cy4cent(f): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin there is nothing those God forsaken losers ,will not accuse Nigerians of

1st ,it was stealing their jobs
later it was committing crime
now ,it is stealing their wives !!

you can't chat up a woman ,trust my Nigerian brothers 'bad guys' them no dey slack,

you can't work to take care of a woman , Nigerians are not lazy,

then you go crying like the sore losers you are ,that someone took your wives, I pity una lives !!!

the next accusation will be, Nigerians made us forget , how to 'sleep' with our wives!

Ewu!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Didn’t Donate N2 Billion To PDP Presidential Campaign – Niger Delta Minister / NNPC Completes 500km Gas Pipeline , Seeks Foreign Investments In Gas Development / Cameron Wins British Election With Slim Majority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.