Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,404 members, 7,808,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja (702 Views)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by DAVECENA(m): 2:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
A supporter of President-elect Muhammadu Buhari,
identified as Abubakar Duduwale , has set for a walk
from Yola in Adamawa to Abuja.
He told newsmen in Yola on Saturday at the onset of
the walk that the adventure was to express his joy over
the emergence of Buhari as president-elect.
Duduwale, from Yola North Local Government Area of
Adamawa and Chamba by tribe, reportedly began the
journey at Yola Gate on Yola-Numan highway at about
6:30 a.m.
He said he had wanted to start the journey a day after
the Independent National Electoral Commission
announced Buhari as a winner but somebody from
Lagos pre-empted him.
“The reason why I am trekking from Yola to Abuja is to
express my joy and solidarity with President -elect
Muhammadu Buhari.
“I want to trek from Yola to Abuja to witness the
inauguration ceremony of President elect, Duduwale
said.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) recalls that Suleiman
Hashimu, a supporter of Buhari had earlier undertaken
such walk from Lagos to Abuja which he concluded
recently.(NAN)

source: http://leadership.ng/news/428472/another-buharis-supporter-starts-walk-from-yola-to-abuja
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by DAVECENA(m): 2:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
sai baba.......i will do mine after May 29.
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by Tomibyte(m): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
Soon we'll all stop using cars,just walking up n down

2 Likes

Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by Ozigbondu(m): 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Make i start my own journey
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by ruggedboy01: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
Just to get a presidential handshake
Will that put food on ur table or solve ur financial problems??

U can walk from here to London, I don't give a damn lipsrsealed embarassed undecided
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by preizton(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Soon I will walk from maraba to abuja.
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by Elslim: 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oboi e be like say na trekking de trend now oo...

Hu will partner wit me to trek from kubwa to maitama abeg, as I no fit do am alone
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by mygee2(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Another walker
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by KINGSNEEZE(m): 2:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Before you know it all the abokisgo trek enter abuja with style
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by kelvine(m): 2:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Is there something ritualistic or spiritual about trekking to honor the president-elect ? Only the first traveler, Hamisu will be recognized all others are on their own.
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
I will trek from Nigeria to The North Pole if he #BringBackOurGirls.
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by ruggedboy01: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
mygee2:
Another walker
remind me of moon walker grin cheesy
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Jobless people undecided
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by gragraboy: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Some of these things na poverty and unemployment dey cause am
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by ruggedboy01: 2:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
Tomibyte:
Soon we'll all stop using cars,just walking up n down
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cool shocked
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by Kolade354(m): 2:18pm On Apr 25, 2015
Northerners love Buahri lyk madt............The Bitter truth dont insult Baba-Buhari Infront of Northerners in deir state if you do so you are O.Y.O
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by Eyepencil: 2:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
There are special areas of the country that produces alot of mentally deranged fools...smh!
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by Cadamlk: 2:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
This one too is trekking for handshake from Buhari.They will soon trek from Ghana to Abuja.Since everyone want to start trekking,I will trek from my gate to my apartment.Nonesense!!!
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by warriiboguy: 2:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mine would b Trek from Warri to Otuoke to welcome bck GEJ.
Re: Another Buhari’s Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja by DickDastardly(m): 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Power has returned and we should be expecting more weird stuff from this cows angry

(1) (Reply)

Saudi Arabia Drafts ISIS To Help Fight Houthi Shiites In Yemen / Monkey Arrested For Attacking Three Kids In Lagos / Top 10 Worst Plane Crashes Involving Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.