Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,941 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. (29103 Views)

Graphic Photo From Yola Bomb Blast Yesterday / Photos: Atiku Abubakar And Bola Tinubu Welcome Man Who Trekked From Yola To Abuj / Another Buhari ‘walker’ Arrives Gombe With Over 70 Requests For President-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by sewentybaba: 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Everybody looking for recognition.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Joshkid(m): 4:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
henrysam:
This is a sign that suffering is part and way of life of these supporters
gringringrin
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by lyttmarine: 4:41pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pikin dey craze mama say na talent
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by johnnynwa(m): 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ooh my God! What kind of support is this? I suggest GMB should call his supporters to order. People no longer be afraid of wild animals. These are people that easily be used by Boko haram for suicide bombing.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by wittyoung27(m): 4:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
Soon nollywood go soon realease film tittle "treaking experience" grin

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by repogirl(f): 4:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
1miccza:

Please come and trek too oo,I have started my own trekking oo
Dey go, I go soon follow, lemme just conclude some stuff first.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Kaybill: 5:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Barcanista when u go start ur own?
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by lazsnaira(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lwkmd

this are same people that would have gone on murderous spree had buhari lost.

I hate all forms of extremism
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Johnterryfama(m): 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2015
be like say dis traking don become business ooo
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Brownhypo: 5:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
;DBuhari will make him the minister of walks Na grin
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Okeikpu(m): 5:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
What's the difference between that cow n Buhari (・∀・) can someone tell me........ Ths are the kind of pple that ll bring change to Nigeria ⊂(ο・㉨・ο)⊃
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by egobetatoday: 5:32pm On Apr 25, 2015
atbu1983:
Trekking Lagos to Abuja (667km) is less distance compared with
trekking Yola to Abuja (701km).
People should follow this up with regular update to validate d
lagos to Abuja

all na wash jare. Gmb should not even consider all those trekkers who are now known for who they are - Liars. did they walk all day and night? is it possible to move at night in areas not well known? people who walk, i mean truly walk great distances sometimes spend a day, half day etc to rest before they continue their journey. They are humans for God sake. if he had such resting period he couldnt have made it in 19 days...19 days ooo? if he didnt rest during the journey then he must be a robot/ cybog. i expected atleast 30 - 40 days. well, we all know how the movement was made anyway.

pls let GMB use his time for impt things not welcoming all these liars claiming what they didnt do just for cheap popularity.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Yasher: 5:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Oya trek go collect ur own handshake. GMB neva pay money wey him dey borrow run for presidential elections so no expect shishi. Unless of course if you go chop tuwon dawa and miyar kuka hada kashigrin grin
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by momove4real25(f): 5:40pm On Apr 25, 2015
To me he n d oda one that trekked from Lagos to Abuja are lazy. They sud go and compete with Ethiopia n Kenya ppl, Marathon Na dia daily routine. Since Olympic started where all dis ppl trekking fr Buhari
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by esmarcq(m): 5:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
He expects to get the minister(state) of trekkers
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by galadima77(m): 5:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
XBLadez:

Mallams, underage and cows rigged against me

we understand there was no election down south. just writing of results. ....wasn't good enough to perpetuate this regime I guess.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by otemanuduno: 5:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
imbless:
another jobless madman
treking is now a business .

My own is to fish out all NL tanoids in 36 days. We are all doing sth for Buhari grin
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by otemanuduno: 5:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
imbless:
another jobless madman
treking is now a business .

My own is to fish out all NL tanoids in 36 days. We are all doing sth for Buhari grin

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/2275763/digging-out-tanoids-season-3
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by tunnary(m): 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Eyepencil:
What kind of sign can this madness bring?
Political appointment
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Nobody: 5:58pm On Apr 25, 2015
dunkem21:
It is clear that no sane human being will do this ..of what use is the trek? ..

Very soon, Taraba APC women will protest nu.de ..na dat kain madness me wan watch. grin

It is called CHANGE..
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by LizzzyB: 6:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Poverty is a bastard.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Danieldexii(m): 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
Rubbish..... Trek from earth to heaven...na u get ur legs, thunder fire you
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by 1miccza: 6:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
repogirl:
Dey go, I go soon follow, lemme just conclude some stuff first.

I have decided that I'll extend the trekking to Buhari's sitting room in Daura,when I get to Ore I will call you..
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by drchibuike53(m): 6:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
IDleness...bad pass konji

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Desmondkk(m): 6:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Na wa ooo dis is another way of seeking for job ooo....nija and different thinking,i hail my country.....infact my journey begins from Benin to abuja first tin tomorrow morning undecided
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Octaves(m): 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
How much Buhari dey pay them make i know if i go trek my own from Onitsha to Abuja
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Lstar4real(m): 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
These people refused to show up To come Win Olympic Gold medals for Nigeria in athletics because if some can walk like that they should be able To out class all the Ethiopian & Kenyan that are winning Gold in 2000m 1500m race ... They here Trekking like Dead man walking..
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by informato: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
laughing in arabic ...ﺔَّﻴِﺑَﺮَﻌﻟﺍ ﻑﻭُﺮُﺤﻟﺍ
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by Mcblane: 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Height of jobless ness, go die 4 road #Bulls Shit
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by chipet67(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Go to America and see the records your mates are creating @ treker
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by AMI3(m): 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
The guy is not creative he suppose 2 leap. treking is old fashion.
Re: Abubakar Duduwale Another Buhari's Supporter Starts Walk From Yola To Abuja. by crownzade(m): 7:17pm On Apr 25, 2015
An Igbo man will not dare trek from Onitsha to Abuja. For wetin?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opeyemi Bamidele Wakes Up From Coma After Surgeons Remove Bullets / Nigeria Needs A President Who Understands Economy – Obasanjo / Sadiya Farouq Travels To US For Childbirth - The Street Journal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.