Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,349 members, 7,808,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

Cost Of Land Survey And Drawing A House Plan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cost Of Land Survey And Drawing A House Plan (5355 Views)

New Land Survey Fees Begin In Lagos, Threaten Home Ownership / Tree Growing In Between A House In Benin (photos) / Exclusive!!! | Twenty Two "2" Bedroom House Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Of Land Survey And Drawing A House Plan by nicerichard05: 3:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Pls NL, can anybody tell me what it cost to do a land survey and also draw a house plan for 2 flat of 3 bedroom each in a plot of land (50x100) Location is Benin city

An urgent response is needed please.
Re: Cost Of Land Survey And Drawing A House Plan by critic007(m): 3:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
Call 08035138976
Re: Cost Of Land Survey And Drawing A House Plan by eghosajohnny: 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
nicerichard05:
Pls NL, can anybody tell me what it cost to do a land survey and also draw a house plan for 2 flat of 3 bedroom each in a plot of land (50x100) Location is Benin city

I'm a builder and I'm from benin too I can do this for you just call my number 07031886484 and your survey will be lodged plan no problem at all
Re: Cost Of Land Survey And Drawing A House Plan by darenyx(m): 9:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
nicerichard05:

How many plots of land are you taking about.. and where exactly in benin city

Igben Afuevun. D.
+234-8034843342
Re: Cost Of Land Survey And Drawing A House Plan by nigeriancuban: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2015
nicerichard05:

meet the surveyors for your survey plan which I can't ascertain how much they charge but I can have the design both the architectural, structural,m&e done for you with just a 150k..don't be alarmed by the pricing coz it takes civil engineers like us to produce the structural and trust me some firm wouldn't even answer you for the amount I charge for the total job...

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land For Sale @ Ibadan / 2 Bedrooms Flat For Sale In Ogba, Ikeja, Lagos. Price Negotiable(Highest offer takes it) / Treasure Palms Estate Abijo : Cheap land offer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.