Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

Let Me Show You A Proven Money Making SYSTEM - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Let Me Show You A Proven Money Making SYSTEM (1317 Views)

Earn Daily And Achieve Financial Freedom With A Proven System / I Need A Proven And Profitable Online Business / 2015 Money Making System.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Show You A Proven Money Making SYSTEM by OiG(m): 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hello,

How are you, family and work?
I want to introduce you to a proven SYSTEM of making money.

Need I remind you what a system is---
-a system is 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
-a system is simplication
-a system is duplication
-a system is rapid growth

This is a platform to develop your own business and make money today & fulfill your dreams tomorrow.
NB: You do not invest your money, it has been done for you. You only invest your time and contacts.

This is a Proven SYSTEM and I will like to start by sharing my personal story of how the system is helping me make money and quick.
After taking a look at the system and evaluating it, I knew it was a time bomb and I joined the system.

Forgive my being a bit vague but I do not even want to try to explain in detail by email as I would rather we had a meeting and we look eyeball to eyeball while I present it to you for you personal evaluation.

I Keyed in on the 16th of October, 2014 studied the system and worked it religiously.
12 days later, by the end of October, I earned about N20,000.
4 weeks later(Nov Ending) , I earned N108,576
This was just 6 weeks into the business and i was already earning 6 figures.
I have been earning 6 figures monthly ever since November last year and my monthly earnings keeps increasing by averagely 30% monthly.
I earn over 200k/ month now and get a whole lot of other benefits such as World Class Trainings free, Additional Cash Awards and an all expense paid trip to London coming up in August 2015.

Now, this is just the beginning. I am just 6 months in the system. Imagine a year from now. How about 2 years from now…
I am walking towards fulfilling my dreams in life.

IMAGINE- I almost did not plug into this system because i thought it was a woman's business.
I can only imagine how angry at myself i would have been now.

Now, this is not just about me. I have a Team. My personal team and we are going to distance.
A lot of my team members already earn 6 figures monthly while some presently earn 5 figures monthly.
All of the above in a matter of months.
THAT IS THE KIND OF SYSTEM I AM TRYING TO GET YOUR ATTENTION FOR.

It is a Known fact- the Beauty Industry is thriving and one of the most profitable industries now.
Oriflame Business Opportunity

What are the requirements to become an Oriflame Consultant?

Everyone is welcome to join Oriflame as a Consultant. People from all backgrounds have been successful with us. We provide a rare opportunity to start your own business, where the only investment needed is your commitment and passion.

How can I get started?

As a new Consultant you will have a more experienced Consultant as a coach, guiding and assisting you. Your coach will introduce you to Oriflame and help you with all the necessary information you need in the beginning.

You will also receive a starter kit that contains everything you need to get started.

How can I make money?

There are two ways of making money with Oriflame. As a Sales Consultant you order products at a reduced price level and sell to customers at catalogue price. Further, you can invite others to join as well and build a team of people selling, and thereby earn additional income.

How can I join?

You can join Oriflame either by contacting a Consultant you already know.

How much time do I have to spend?

You decide yourself when and how much you want to work. Wheather you want to dedicate yourself full time or want to make some extra money during your spare time, it is up to you. There are no opening hours so you can invest your time in a way that suits you.

How do I know that Oriflame is not a pyramid scheme?

Pyramid schemes seek to make money from you (and quickly). Multilevel marketing companies seek to make money with you as you build your business (and theirs) selling consumer products. Before you sign up with a company, investigate carefully.

A good way to begin is to ask yourself these three questions:

1. Do you risk financial loss by being involved with this company?
If the answer to this question is yes, we say “be careful.” It may be legitimate but most direct sales firms do not require any substantial investment or risk of financial loss.

2. Is the money you are going to earn primarily coming from the sale of the products or services to the ultimate consumer of those products or service?
If the answer to this question is no, and money earned is coming from some other source (e.g. recruiting or headhunting fees, inventory loading, sale of sales kits and sales aids), you then have an illegal pyramid scheme and we advise people to stay away. It is that simple.

Please note that we include in our definitions the sales to salespeople for their personal or family consumption as sales to the ultimate consumer. There is nothing unethical or illegal in compensation based on personal or family consumption, so long as the amount purchased for such personal and family consumption is reasonable and the products are reasonably priced.

3. Would you buy the company’s product if you were not a member of the sales organization?
If the answer to that is no, you would not buy it, then why would you want to sell for a company whose product you do not think worthy of purchasing, whether for your own or family’s or friends’ usage.

What's it like being a Consultant?
As one of our Consultants you can choose to save money on the beauty products you buy for yourself and your family, earn money on your own sales or invite others to join your team and earn money on the total group sales.

Many of our Consultants have made a successful full time career as a Consultant whilst others choose to sell our products in their spare time in order to earn an extra income. Whichever you prefer you are welcome to join.

What does the starter kit include?
The starter kit includes presentational material about our company and products as well as guides, catalogues that will be helpful to you when you start as a Consultant.

More questions?

Get a 30% discount on all products
Build a business that will last for generations
Opportunity for you and your family to travel abroad every year!

JOIN TODAY!

www.my.oriflame.com.ng/beautygarden
www.oriflame.com.ng

Contact for a meeting for detailed explanation- 08088983092.

Kind Regards

Emmanuel

1 Like

Re: Let Me Show You A Proven Money Making SYSTEM by OiG(m): 3:32pm On Dec 02, 2015
Hello there and welcome to my thread.
My name is Emmanuel Omoke and I am a Beauty Consultant.

If you are viewing this thread it means you are either still looking for a JOB,not satisfied with your present JOB or would like to earn more money, or even manage your time.
Which ever it is,you are welcome here.

Do you use beauty products(hair care products,body care products,skin care products,makeup or fragrances) or know someone who does? Well, thousands of Nigerians use at least one beauty product even if its just body cream on a daily basis- so I can boldly say cosmetics(beauty products) is a good business to invest in.

I am an independent consultant for a 48yrs Swedish cosmetics company which is present in 66 countries with millions of consultants worldwide.
This company called Oriflame cosmetics Nig Ltd just launch the Nigerian Market and is now a year in Nigeria, as off Oct 2nd 2015 and is already empowering people financially.

In a year, Ladies and Gents, i cannot quantify the benefits i have gotten from this platform for a Business i started with just N1,200.

My Personal testimony is a story for another time.

With over 1000 natural products that makes you beautiful and confident.

Now with just N1200 you can become a consultant like myself, and purchase product for use/sale at discounted rates. You can also decide to network and get greatly rewarded.

As you can see its very affordable to start up,if you would like to know more or get started immediately,comment here and then whatsapp me 08088983092.

Looking forward to helping you Start a generational business.

(1) (Reply)

So Happy To Receive My Payoneer Master Card Before Christmas / I Want To Invest 5-6 Million Naira In Biz That Will Create Jobs For 5 Graduates. / UBA Bank Use Paper For Payment After Running Out Of Deposit Slip [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.