Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,686 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

Toyin Aimakhu No Longer Wants To Be Linked With Goodluck Jonathan - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Aimakhu No Longer Wants To Be Linked With Goodluck Jonathan (535 Views)

Olakunle Churchill With Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo (Photos) / Toyin Aimakhu Kisses Richard Mofe-Damijo In Cute Selfie / Toyin Aimakhu At The Burial Of Francis Aiyegbeni (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyin Aimakhu No Longer Wants To Be Linked With Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
It was only a couple of months ago that Toyin Aimakhu was all over the place campaigning hard for the outgoing president Goodluck Jonathan and his party PDP on social media.
At the GEJ meets 5000 youth event which took place on March 1st, the actress kept referring to Jonathan as "Daddy" and also said she could die for PDP.
After his loss to Buhari at March 28th, presidential polls. She said on social media that she remains president Jonathan die hard supporter despite his defeat but a fewer weeks later... she is now distancing herself from the incumbent president and the statement.
In a brief interview with Encomium when she was asked about her statement saying she is an addicted GEJ-ite. She responds saying
"Please i don't know what you're talking about. I don't even know anything about it at all. What's more important to me at the moment is my new movie 'Iya Ibadan'. Every other thing, i don't know anything"
It's a cold world. losing has on friend.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu No Longer Wants To Be Linked With Goodluck Jonathan by siegfried99(m): 4:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Gives Away $1000 / PHOTOS: K Cee Goes Fo A Road Trip Shopping / PHOTOS: Dammy Krane Becomes "Techno" Brand Ambassador.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.