Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,830 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. (5082 Views)

Xiaomi Redmi 4 With 2gb Ram, 16gb ROM And Fingerprint Sensor At N33,000 / Nairalander's Samsung A7 Review For Samsung Lovers / HOW TO UNBRICK TECNO PHANTOM Z, A7!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by ebena107(m): 4:24pm On Apr 25, 2015
HI Guys,

I have a Tecno Phantom Z (A7) which I bought from SLOT. unfortunately I installed a kitkat update following an alert from Tecno, and the phone soft bricked after the installation.

Although, the phone is still under warranty, I do not have access to slot and I need this phone badly.

I read somewhere that, the ROM need to be re-installed if the phone is soft brick (presently it can only boot to recovery mode and the phone is sealed with internal storage, No SD). Please can I get, STOCK ROM for this phone, Phantom Z(A7). And any instruction on how to install the ROM through adb sideload, or any best practice.

Thanks.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by iliyande(m): 4:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mmmmm, the same thing happened to me, I got mine flashed but the room is nonsense now. If possible I need a ROM like the former one.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by ebena107(m): 4:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
iliyande:
Mmmmm, the same thing happened to me, I got mine flashed but the room is nonsense now. If possible I need a ROM like the former one.

The downside is that I have been browsing, searching for this stock rom for past 72hours without success. Please House we need this Stock ROM backup badly...pleasssssss
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by smartnoni(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2015
Pls am in need of it too
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by iliyande(m): 9:54pm On Apr 27, 2015
ebena107:

The downside is that I have been browsing, searching for this stock rom for past 72hours without success. Please House we need this Stock ROM backup badly...pleasssssss

Any success?
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by muchluv(m): 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
try here, but u need to register and create a thread

https : //forum (dot) h o v a t e k (dot) com/ thread-311. html
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by iliyande(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2015
ebena107:
HI Guys,

I have a Tecno Phantom Z (A7) which I bought from SLOT. unfortunately I installed a kitkat update following an alert from Tecno, and the phone soft bricked after the installation.

Although, the phone is still under warranty, I do not have access to slot and I need this phone badly.

I read somewhere that, the ROM need to be re-installed if the phone is soft brick (presently it can only boot to recovery mode and the phone is sealed with internal storage, No SD). Please can I get, STOCK ROM for this phone, Phantom Z(A7). And any instruction on how to install the ROM through adb sideload, or any best practice.

Thanks.

Please have you fix the phone, please let me know.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by jksxxxx: 8:02am On May 16, 2015
read my post for solution..I HV all mtk stock rom just call 08053628260

Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by ebena107(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2015
iliyande:

Please have you fix the phone, please let me know.

@iliyande
Yes I had. I got help on forum for android phone.
You can read this tread www(dot)forum(dot)(dot)com/thread-2884.html
create a tread and make your request for help from the forum admin.

You can get a stock rom and instruction on how to flash it.

Cheeres
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by iliyande(m): 4:59pm On May 16, 2015
ebena107:

@iliyande

Cheeres

Thanks
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by Chamajosh: 12:04pm On May 21, 2015
hey can u give me the link to where u downloaded stock rom for the phantom Z.......thanks in advance
ebena107:

@iliyande
Cheeres
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by jksxxxx: 12:30pm On May 22, 2015
for ur stuck ROM wats app me 09033365257
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by podosci(m): 4:52am On Jul 01, 2015
[I bought my tecno phantom z yestersay, installed an update from techno and now its bricked, stocked at recovery mode....
Please can you assist me
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by podosci(m): 5:44am On Jul 01, 2015
The website is invalid
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by podosci(m): 5:53am On Jul 01, 2015
This number is not on whatsapp
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by jksxxxx: 6:20am On Jul 01, 2015
podosci:
This number is not on whatsapp
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by podosci(m): 6:41am On Jul 01, 2015
Check your phone for the number you registered whatsapp with
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by Mekurexx: 8:23pm On Jul 01, 2015
I really regret buying a phantom z. shit phone angry
podosci:
[I bought my tecno phantom z yestersay, installed an update from techno and now its bricked, stocked at recovery mode....
Please can you assist me
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by podosci(m): 10:40pm On Jul 01, 2015
Have you fixed yours?
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by jksxxxx: 10:52pm On Jul 01, 2015
Mekurexx:
watsapp me wud fix it under 10mins 09033365257
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by gametalk: 2:11am On Jul 02, 2015
How much did you buy yours?

Mekurexx:
podosci:
Have you fixed yours?
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by podosci(m): 5:43am On Jul 02, 2015
41k from Jumia
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by Mekurexx: 10:07am On Jul 02, 2015
45k from Kaymu. the guy owns a shop in Ikeja. came with all the plenty accessories.
gametalk:
How much did you buy yours?

Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by Mekurexx: 10:08am On Jul 02, 2015
lol sorry the phone got misplaced sef.... just to add to my tecno agony
jksxxxx:
watsapp me wud fix it under 10mins 09033365257
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by Carlcaresophia: 9:52am On Jul 03, 2015
podosci:
Please can you assist me
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!
Re: Tecno Phantom Z (a7) Stock Rom And Repair. by iliyande(m): 10:05am On Jul 03, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! You can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city and state you're living in now. Thank you!

Tecno carlcare? Your phone will last for months. Don't try it to save your time and money

(1) (Reply)

How To Use IR Blaster On My Infinix Note 2 / How Can I Solve The Parsing Error On Ma Android Phone? / Android Screenshot Without Volume Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.