Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,822 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:20 AM

Kazeem. - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Kazeem. (2661 Views)

My Kazeem Said They Have Replaced Power Steering Oil With Engine Oil / Inside Kazeem's Dictionary: Nicknames For Car Parts / Get Recommended PSI before you go to that "kazeem vulcanizer". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kazeem. by Nobody: 2:24am On Apr 28, 2015
You actually don't need to own the model to have a genuine and reputable opinion.

OP should not discount opinions from mechanics who work on such cars but never owned one of them.
Re: Kazeem. by sultaan(m): 6:41am On Apr 28, 2015
The problem is not that the car had a fault but that the owner took it to an uninformed roadside mechanic, if a C-class,3-series or Jaguar ends up in that same spot, the owners should have known better.

Any car can develop a fault, any fault can be fixed but not every mechanic is capable.

Limiting our capability to a 1997 model is unacceptable not when the future shows Tesla possible future of the automobile.

CityNG:
You actually don't need to own the model to have a genuine and reputable opinion.

OP should not discount opinions from mechanics who work on such cars but never owned one of them.

I first hand opinion is always better than hearsay either owning same, similar or repair these car is a first hand experience.

Apparently in Nigeria working on a car does not mean you know what you are doing there are forums for each brand and model and that is where the most concrete opinions can be found.My opinion is based on driving the model and being around owner but I still can't give you a firm opinion based on my limited experience so OP has homework to do

To be or not to be

May I recommend OP read up reviews on [url]carsurvey.org[/url]

1 Like

Re: Kazeem. by abatically(m): 10:48am On Apr 28, 2015
Every car can be worked on. But not every car is worth the time and money invested in restoration.

1 Like

Re: Kazeem. by proo212(m): 3:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thinking about this, one can save decent cars from the Kazeems of Naija and get a decent car in the process if one is car savvy......

Shame, decent cars killed of by trial and error.... undecided
Re: Kazeem. by oktawian(m): 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
first question is, for how much kazeem will sell it ?

What was wrong with the car that they put it on the side of the road ?

then whats need to be done in the car to fix it ?

simple math ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zz / Pls How Much Is Tiny Light 4cylinder Engine / P2423 On A 4 Cylinder Camry 05

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.