Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,289 members, 7,807,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:16 AM

PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class (61093 Views)

Black Student Was Asked To Give Up His Seat In Class (See His Epic Response) / How DELSU Students Who Matriculated Were Treated Today (Pics) / See How Lazy Students Reason In Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by ShirelleBaby: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2015
grin
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by YUNGLURD(m): 11:08am On Apr 26, 2015
onyi4edu:
When the lecturer notices you don't blink your eyes he will begin to wonder if you are a ghost and that will draw more attention to you grin
true talk
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by greatnow: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2015
OP wear it lets see the fitting
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by rashygenius: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2015
any thread 4 common entrance examination Yday
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by missionmex(m): 11:32am On Apr 26, 2015
Then never invent black man own yet
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by MOUA(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2015
Abubakar Duduwale has set for a walk from Yola in Adamawa to Abuja. He told newsmen in Yola on Saturday at the onset of the walk that the adventure was to express his joy over the emergence of Buhari as president-elect.He said he had wanted to start the journey a day after the Independent National Electoral Commission announced Buhari as a winner but somebody from Lagos pre-empted him.

“The reason why I am trekking from Yola to Abuja is to express my http://www.mouaue.com/2015/04/meet-another-buhari-supporter-begins.html

Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by Emmahunk(m): 11:33am On Apr 26, 2015
vheMa:
Wow I love this grin

cc: lalasticlala

Even you?
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by An2elect2(f): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2015
Does it blink? smiley

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by Blain(m): 11:35am On Apr 26, 2015
vheMa:
what's meaningless
The pic
The OP
The topic
Your comment
the fact that a dark skinned guy lyk me would be tagged an "AFI " wearing dat.what if I'm a heavy(tho I'm) snorer. .. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by An2elect2(f): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2015
izuch:
Who are you decieving?

lazy students deceiving themselves smiley
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by jamace(m): 11:36am On Apr 26, 2015
Phinagold:
NOT EVERY POST I COMMENT ON
Are you saying this post is awesome to have attracted your comment?
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by naira0(m): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2015
Sleeping muru anya!
Who is losing?
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by ATMC(f): 11:38am On Apr 26, 2015
I don't believe that's a mask. It looks like a cut-out of a picture...the edges shaa.
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by StarMogul(m): 11:40am On Apr 26, 2015
Lol,if my lectures r dat dumb den dey don't deserve to be called prof.
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by NaLaugh: 11:41am On Apr 26, 2015
I'll wait for the 2.0 upgraded version with multiple blink settings cool

3 Likes

Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 26, 2015
The problem is you will be still be nodding your head making you appear like an slowpoke. The lecturer will then come closer to figure out what's wrong with you.
And what about when you are pointed to answer a question? In fact you will be given a heavy slap for disobedience not knowing you were actually sleeping.

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by sorextee(m): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2015
Option E.
vheMa:
what's meaningless
The pic
The OP
The topic
Your comment
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by tohpahz(f): 11:43am On Apr 26, 2015
This kinda stuff.. mi likey.. enough slpn in boring classes
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by delishpot: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2015
What about the nodding and snoring? Any mask to hide those too?
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by xynerise: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2015
This should be among the world's dumbest inventions

What if a black guy wears it?
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by anigbajumo(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2015
vheMa:
Wow I love this grin

cc: lalasticlala
I knw u wil Lov it....Lazy student.Lolz
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 26, 2015
prevail23:
i need dis...
in case i get invited to a church and d service is boring.
na to balance dey knack better sleep in front of pastor grin

Remember to get the one matches your skin color. This one na for oyibo skin
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by busyflexz(m): 11:46am On Apr 26, 2015
No b 4 9ja oo grin
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by ayusco85(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2015
uniben101:
sleep your way to third class,dats even if u re lucky

Or pass degree, after spilling for over 3 Sessions
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by glosplendid(f): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2015
Even if u cover ur eyes wt dat,,,,ur head movement will show dat u re slpin.......lol
smiley
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by sammily(m): 11:56am On Apr 26, 2015
undecided

1 Like

Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by buchai: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2015
No bi only lazy students need am even workers, apprentice, senators and house of reps den way dey sleeep too much for work and dem senators and house of reps way dey sleep too much for house all of them need am ooo!.
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by Caseless: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2015
vheMa:
see dis 1 oh grin na class dey make am for o,now u don add importance to it grin
ur body is light, ur legs are dark. Explain the phenomenon behind this anomaly. undecided
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by Dewze(m): 11:58am On Apr 26, 2015
Op cut woman eyes from a magazine with scissors and is presenting to us as a mask.

Most people here already believe that is literally a mask. I am not surprised at these though, after observing the last election, I now know Nigerians will be fooled by anything.
Re: PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2015
emmyw:
the pic.
Who is deceiving who? Using it in class to pretend that you are not sleeping why you are sleeping, what does it mean?
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#lifeinuniben Is Trending On Twitter Now / A School In Onitsha Invited Father Christmas For Fun But It Ended In Tears - Pho / How Real Is UNIC/JPTS Scholarship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.