Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,840 members, 7,806,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab (4287 Views)

Why Do Muslims Pray For Muhammad's Salvation? / True Story About Abraham's Journey To Mecca / Prophet’s (صلى الله عليه و سلم) Marriage With Young Aisha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2015
Many stories have been told by muslims to justify Muhammad marriage with Zaynab, his daughter in-law, without authoritative source(s) to back up their claims. Different muslims fabricate different things to justify the abominable marriage.

One of the defence is that it was Muhammad himself who married her to Zaid, his adopted son, therefore he (Muhammad) could not have lusted against her. They have forgotten that Muhammad's sex life was normal at that time because that happened before he had contact with Jubril, who in the name of allahh introduced many immoralities to his life.

This is a detailed story of the event with authoritative documented supports:

https://davidiqbalkarim./2013/06/03/33/

1 Like

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by Zaikon(m): 5:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
No market...
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 5:09pm On Apr 25, 2015
Zaikon:
No market...

Who is selling what?
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by omokab: 5:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
I do not bother myself to open the link because is non of my business.On monday you can go to CBN to collect money for the job well done.I don't know who you wanted to confuse with your useless research.Keep it up

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 5:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
omokab:
I do not bother myself to open the link because is non of my business.On monday you can go to CBN to collect money for the job well done.I don't know who you wanted to confuse with your useless research.Keep it up

It is to you and your type my research is useless.

My reseach will lead many innocent muslims to the path of truth as the Lord lives.

For ages, people have been in the dark as to the falsehood of islam. My elder sister married a muslim man and by birth all her children were muslims. But thank God for His grace, they are ALL Christians today.

How would anybody who knows the truth be comfortable with islam? A religion that makes the whole world sleepless.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by omokab: 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
truthman2012:

My reseach will lead many innocent muslims to the path of truth as the Lord lives.

For ages, people have been in the dark as to the falsehood of islam. My elder sister married a muslim man and by birth all her children were muslims. But thank God for His grace, they are ALL Christians today.

How would anybody who knows the truth be comfortable with islam? A religion that makes the whole world sleepless.
congrat!Likewise many have converted to islam.To be sincere with am saying it with fact, nobody will change because of this write up.If to talk of religion that is full of mistake christainity is number one.Are u talking of religion that the bible you are carrying is different to other version.What luke said about jesus is not what john will say,likewise st.matthew.What you find in old testament is not the same with what you find in new testament as if your God changes.Is it the same bible that told you that your God was not happy when he saw what he created?Talking of killing please do a little reseach about killing in bible,you will be ashamed of yourself.you are reading social network regularly you will be able to know most of the atrocity committed by your pastors like killing church member or iNnocent to get crowd,involving in arm robbery etc but you will not see bad thing on this.If to talk of religion that will be accepted by GOD I swear is islam.Islam teach us how to communicate to GOD and what our stand should stand for.Islam teach us way of life such as your relationship with neighbours,who to marry,how to marry,your responsibilities as a husband and as a wife,parent responsibilities on child and child responsibilities on parent etc.I thank God that I am a muslim and Insha Allah I will die as a muslim together with my family.Amin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 7:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
omokab:
congrat!Likewise many have converted to islam.To be sincere with am saying it with fact, nobody will change because of this write up.If to talk of religion that is full of mistake christainity is number one.Are u talking of religion that the bible you are carrying is different to other version.What luke said about jesus is not what john will say,likewise st.matthew.What you find in old testament is not the same with what you find in new testament as if your God changes.Is it the same bible that told you that your God was not happy when he saw what he created?Talking of killing please do a little reseach about killing in bible,you will be ashamed of yourself.you are reading social network regularly you will be able to know most of the atrocity committed by your pastors like killing church member or iNnocent to get crowd,involving in arm robbery etc but you will not see bad thing on this.If to talk of religion that will be accepted by GOD I swear is islam.Islam teach us how to communicate to GOD and what our stand should stand for.Islam teach us way of life such as your relationship with neighbours,who to marry,how to marry,your responsibilities as a husband and as a wife,parent responsibilities on child and child responsibilities on parent etc.I thank God that I am a muslim and Insha Allah I will die as a muslim together with my family.Amin

It is the quran that is full of errors committed by allahh.

If John made sincere mistake and it was corrected by Mathew and vice versa, it is pardonable. But what do you say to allahh, a god making so many mistakes and changing them by replacement.

Tell me where God's prophets in bible said ''Thus said the Lord'' and God changed His words later, saying He had a better idea.

See allahh changing his words for somebody giving him a better idea:

https://www.nairaland.com/2260353/muslims-why-did-fail-probe
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
truthman2012:

My broda keep up with the Good Work of an evangelist. The light of the gospel will surely shine on all muslims as a witness against the great day of the Lord!

3 Likes

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
the work/effort of shaytan is weak. inna kayda shaytani kaana daifah; 4/76. indeed the above is effort of shaytan and it only lead to perilous end. let just agree that there was a lust, is that a sin, since there was no action taken to make husband divorce his wife? if the reality is that there was no lust involved and God wished to cancel adoption in the matter it existed between zayd haritha [ra] and the prophet [sa] by how it happened what is the crying about it for?

muslims still adopt. the best form of adoption is to let the child keep the name of his blood and let them know each other. why isolate the child from the womb and the fluid that bore him? why deprive the parents the joy of knowing their son is in good hands, safe and secure? neither zayd nor zaynab [ra to each] is bent out of shape as you are here 1,400 years after the fact. if either of the ex[es] felt anything evil in what happened, that one would have left islam. but neither left islam. in fact, each is hopeful in mercy of Allah for being worshiper of God through the methodology given to the prophet [SA] and definitely each was head and shoulders and in the first class of people of guidance. and true people of guidance will enter paradise. amin.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by tartar9(m): 8:25am On Apr 26, 2015
undecided
try more
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by tartar9(m): 8:36am On Apr 26, 2015
truthman2012:

your xtian sister children are all xtians,and so what undecided is that supposed to be a miracle?you should appreciate the great tolerance of her husband and of Islam in even allowing marriage to xtians.your copy and paste 'research' will continue to fail as they have always been throughout history.

2 Likes

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 11:15am On Apr 26, 2015
tartar9:
your xtian sister children are all xtians,and so what undecided is that supposed to be a miracle?you should appreciate the great tolerance of her husband and of Islam in even allowing marriage to xtians.your copy and paste 'research' will continue to fail as they have always been throughout history.

When the age was dark and people had no knowledge of islam, we thought we were worshiping the same God but in a different way. On the new year, my dad would can a muslim alfa to slaughter our goat and he would take away the neck. That was more than 50 years ago. But with civilisation and advent of internet, we are able to discover that islam is an introduction of the Devil.

With the belief that we worship the same God, my father allowed my sister to marry a muslim and her first son is 55 years old now. With the age of the children, does the muslim father have any choice in all his children becoming Christians? So it is not tolerance by their father, he has no choice.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by tartar9(m): 2:01pm On Apr 26, 2015
truthman2012:

When the age was dark and people had no knowledge of islam, we thought we were worshiping the same God but in a different way. On the new year, my dad would can a muslim alfa to slaughter our goat and he would take away the neck. That was more than 50 years ago. But with civilisation and advent of internet, we are able to discover that islam is an introduction of the Devil.

With the belief that we worship the same God, my father allowed my sister to marry a muslim and her first son is 55 years old now. With the age of the children, does the muslim father have any choice in all his children becoming Christians? So it is not tolerance by their father, he has no choice.
why are you narrating your family history na shuoo! undecided i dont even get the point of all this your story.my Aunt who married a xtian all her children are Muslims and there are many other cases like that.
and you people keep mentioning we dont worship the same God,like who cares what sort of god you xtians worship,
Say: "O disbelievers!
1 I do not worship those
whom you worship.
2 Nor are you worshipers of Him Whom I worship.
3 Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship 4 or will you be worshipers of Him Whom I worship.
5 For you is your religion and for me is mine."(Holy Quran 109)

And i thought anything non-xtian is of the devil or are just discovering what your fellow xtians have been saying of Islam right from its revival by the Seal of Prophethood;the Holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW) your fruitless 'attacks' didn't start today nor will it end now "ye shall certainly be tried and tested in your possessions and in your personal selves; and ye shall certainly Hear much that will grieve you,
from those who received the Book before you and
from the polytheist. But if ye
persevere patiently, and guard against evil,-then
that will be a determining factor in all affairs(Holy Qur'an 3:186)

"They desire to put out the light of Allah with their
mouths, but Allah will perfect His light,however
the unbelievers may be averse" (Holy Qur'an 61:8 )

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 4:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
tartar9:

why are you narrating your family history na shuoo! undecided i dont even get the point of all this your story.my Aunt who married a xtian all her children are Muslims and there are many other cases like that.
and you people keep mentioning we dont worship the same God,like who cares what sort of god you xtians worship,
Say: "O disbelievers!
1 I do not worship those
whom you worship.
2 Nor are you worshipers of Him Whom I worship.
3 Nor will I be a worshipper of what you worship 4 or will you be worshipers of Him Whom I worship.
5 For you is your religion and for me is mine."(Holy Quran 109)

And i thought anything non-xtian is of the devil or are just discovering what your fellow xtians have been saying of Islam right from its revival by the Seal of Prophethood;the Holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW) your fruitless 'attacks' didn't start today nor will it end now "ye shall certainly be tried and tested in your possessions and in your personal selves; and ye shall certainly Hear much that will grieve you,
from those who received the Book before you and
from the polytheist. But if ye
persevere patiently, and guard against evil,-then
that will be a determining factor in all affairs(Holy Qur'an 3:186)

"They desire to put out the light of Allah with their
mouths, but Allah will perfect His light,however
the unbelievers may be averse" (Holy Qur'an 61:8 )

Trash!

What is holy about Muhammad? A sex addict, who married his daughter in-law. Shameless.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by tartar9(m): 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Trash!

What is holy about Muhammad? A sex addict, who married his daughter in-law. Shameless.
That's all you could say,He was far holier than all your shameless biblical prophets combined including your biblical god(unless you a sick pervert) he married his adopted son former wife,can you point out the immorality there?
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by ZKOSOSO(m): 5:52pm On Apr 26, 2015
tartar9:

That's all you could say,He was far holier than all your shameless biblical prophets combined including your biblical god(unless you a sick pervert) he married his adopted son former wife,can you point out the immorality there?

U really shameless like ur hero prophet. So u mean u tartar9 can stoop so low as to have erotic feeling for your own adopted daughter in-law?? Sick.

3 Likes

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by Empiree: 6:08pm On Apr 26, 2015
truthman2012 still at it. A man who can not reason independently unless he copies from white guys websites. Brother Roypcain gave fine detail picture of the incident. I know you can care less. Anyways, keep up with your nonsense. Your christian faith is dead one already. You are just getting frustrated and spreading falsehood.

How I wish a lesbian white woman from NYC adopt your daughter. Once she's adopted, you lose

1 Like

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by Empiree: 6:15pm On Apr 26, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

U really shameless like ur hero prophet. So u mean u tartar9 can stoop so low as to have erotic feeling for your own adopted daughter in-law?? Sick.
Adopted son is NOT your biological son. Is that difficult to digest?. It's fraudulent and shameful to call your adopted son yours. Adopted child must bear his/her father's name. Not yours. In western woorld today, a gay white can also go to africa or asia to adopt a child and bring him to NY. The poor child end up calling him dad...believing he's truly his biological father. But, no he's not. Doesnt matter how much they close

Sad part his the the child becomes a grown up gay man. I which they do that to yours. I wish they come to Africa and adopt yours and take him away from you forever

1 Like

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by tartar9(m): 6:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
ZKOSOSO:

wonder where you got your 'erotic feeling' from the Holy Prophet(SAW) didnt just 'desire' to marry Zainab(RA) it was ordered by Allah(SA) Himself and good thing you said 'adopted' infact,that's the main reason why Allah(SA) ordered the marriage in the first place to cancel out by the most practical example the superstitious belief of the Arabs who even held their adopted children as if there related by blood.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by malvisguy212: 6:43pm On Apr 26, 2015
omokab:
trash!!! Islam teach you how to communicate with Allah, after the death of muhammed, did muslims hear from Allah?every link muslims have with Allah was lost, as a matter of facts there are evidence that say the quran used during the time of muhammed was different from now.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 7:37pm On Apr 26, 2015
tartar9:
wonder where you got your 'erotic feeling' from the Holy Prophet(SAW) didnt just 'desire' to marry Zainab(RA) it was ordered by Allah(SA) Himself and good thing you said 'adopted' infact,that's the main reason why Allah(SA) ordered the marriage in the first place to cancel out by the most practical example the superstitious belief of the Arabs who even held their adopted children as if there related by blood.

Shameless!

Why should a supposed prophet of God hijack the wife of anybody, talkless of his subordinate. Smh!

Up till now, no muslims have been able to say why Zaid divorced his wife, Zaynab. He was forced to divorce her because Muhammad was attracted by her beauty after seeing her unclothed. Then, allahh, an immoral god spoke from the pit of hell to support Muhammad adulterous ambition. Crap!

2 Likes

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by true2god: 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
No more shame and concious in Islam as long as it is for the defense of the pervert prophet mohammed (shitt be upon him). It is shocking that anyone will defend a man of 51 who fall in love with a girl of six years. It is a shame for anyman to defend an individual who see nothing in a man taking his adopted son's wife because an arabian god allahh asked him to do so.

Shame on all who call evil of mohamed a good deed. Shame on them all.

2 Likes

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by tartar9(m): 9:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Shameless!

Why should a supposed prophet of God hijack the wife of anybody, talkless of his subordinate. Smh!

Up till now, no muslims have been able to say why Zaid divorced his wife, Zaynab. He was forced to divorce her because Muhammad was attracted by her beauty after seeing her unclothed. Then, allahh, an immoral god spoke from the pit of hell to support Muhammad adulterous ambition. Crap!
" He was forced to divorce her because Muhammad was attracted by her beauty after seeing her unclothed" lmao grin grin grin do you think everyone is as ignorant as you,or you think you can accuse the Holy Prophet(SAW) the same way your lying bible accuses David (AS).first of all that your story is as false as your god.the Holy Prophet(SAW) proposed their marriage in the first place(this was after he became a Prophet not the other lie you said that it happened before he became Prophet).Zaid was a former slave and Zainab was of a noble heritage,this was actually the main reason why He(SAW) proposed the marriage "The Prophet was well
aware that it is a person’s standing in the eyes of
Allah that is important, rather than his or her
status in the eyes of the people... their marriage
would demonstrate that it was not who their
ancestors were or social status,but rather their standing in the
sight of Allah, that mattered." smiley Zainab still didn't like the marriage to Zaid right from the onset because of this distinct social background of she coming from a noble family and Zaid being a former slave but she married him still out of respect to the Holy Prophet Muhammad,so problems was due to develop in their marriage which made Zaid consider divorce,and for your information he consulted with the Holy Prophet(SAW) and He(SAW) adviced him NOT to divorce her and bear with patience with her tongue "Keep your wife to yourself, and fear Allah." this finally seals and nullifies your baseless claims.and also Zaid was faithful to the end and died as a matyr cool ( may Allah[SA] be pleased with him)

1 Like

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by true2god: 9:16pm On Apr 26, 2015
tartar9:
" He was forced to divorce her because Muhammad was attracted by her beauty after seeing her unclothed" lmao do you think everyone is as ignorant as you,or you think you can accuse the Holy Prophet(SAW) the same way your lying bible accuses David (AS).first of all that your story is as false as your god.the Holy Prophet(SAW) proposed their marriage in the first place(this was after he became a Prophet not the other lie you said that it happened before he became Prophet).Zaid was a former slave and Zainab was of a noble heritage,this was actually the main reason why He(SAW) proposed the marriage "The Prophet was well
sight of Allah, that mattered." smiley Zainab still didn't like the marriage to Zaid right from the onset because of this distinct social background of she coming from a noble family and Zaid being a former slave but she married him still out of respect to the Holy Prophet Muhammad,so problems was due to develop in their marriage which made Zaid consider divorce,and for your information he consulted with the Holy Prophet(SAW) and He(SAW) adviced him NOT to divorce her and bear with patience with her tongue "Keep your wife to yourself, and fear Allah." this finally seals and nullifies your baseless claims.and also Zaid was faithful to the end and died as a matyr cool ( may Allah[SA] be pleased with him)
Islamic cult system, the characteristics:

1. There is blind devotion to a supreme leader (mohammed). No questioning of the moral behavior of that leader can be tolerated (like marrying a six year old child). Whatever he does (or did) is considered good and moral. Questioning the leader’s moral behavior incurs dire consequences to the questioner (atimes death).

2. There is a clear conceptual separation between “us” and “the others” among the members of the belief system. Words to describe “us” (believer and kafir). Members are encouraged to wear attire that advertises very strongly the fact that they are members (hijab and burqa).

3. There is the practice that every newborn baby belongs to the belief system by default. Children must be educated according to the customs and beliefs of the system, so that they behave like other members when they grow up.

4. Leaving the belief system incurs serious penalties to anyone who attempts it (apostasy in Islam is death). Penalties may range from death to excommunication from the society (losing all one’s friends and acquaintances, having no one to socialize with).

The answers to these questions as they relate to Islam are undeniable…hence Islam is the world's largest cult.

2 Likes

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by Anas09: 9:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Mohammed saw a naked woman, another persons wife and lusted after her. Just hold on a while and think. What do u think would have happened to Zaid if he had refused to divorce Zainab? The poor guy has seen what Mohammed has done to others and quickly let go his lovely wife for the adultrous, depraved, degenerated, sex addicted, pervert of a false prophet. I shit on his name.

3 Likes

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 10:00pm On Apr 26, 2015
Anas09:
Mohammed saw a naked woman, another persons wife and lusted after her. Just hold on a while and think. What do u think would have happened to Zaid if he had refused to divorce Zainab? The poor guy has seen what Mohammed has done to others and quickly let go his lovely wife for the adultrous, depraved, degenerated, sex addicted, pervert of a false prophet. I shit on his name.

I love this.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2015
tartar9:
" He was forced to divorce her because Muhammad was attracted by her beauty after seeing her unclothed" lmao grin grin grin do you think everyone is as ignorant as you,or you think you can accuse the Holy Prophet(SAW) the same way your lying bible accuses David (AS).first of all that your story is as false as your god.the Holy Prophet(SAW) proposed their marriage in the first place(this was after he became a Prophet not the other lie you said that it happened before he became Prophet).Zaid was a former slave and Zainab was of a noble heritage,this was actually the main reason why He(SAW) proposed the marriage "The Prophet was well
sight of Allah, that mattered." smiley Zainab still didn't like the marriage to Zaid right from the onset because of this distinct social background of she coming from a noble family and Zaid being a former slave but she married him still out of respect to the Holy Prophet Muhammad,so problems was due to develop in their marriage which made Zaid consider divorce,and for your information he consulted with the Holy Prophet(SAW) and He(SAW) adviced him NOT to divorce her and bear with patience with her tongue [b]"Keep your wife to yourself, and fear Allah." [/b]this finally seals and nullifies your baseless claims.and also Zaid was faithful to the end and died as a matyr cool ( may Allah[SA] be pleased with him)

Where did you get all these lies from? Give me an authentic hadith or quranic verse that supports your story.

Since Muslisms do not have an answer to "why did Zaid divorce his wife?" islamic apologists have formulated lies to answer the question without authoritative backing. The truth is that Muhammad saw Zainab unclothed and was attracted by her beauty. I wonder why muslims could still try to defend Muhammad on women issue. What do you think would have happened when he was said to be given power for 40 women a day? How many wives did he have, may be 21. How would he be satisfied with 21 when he has power for 40? The next thing is to be looking for anything in skirt anywhere. What a prophet.

The bold "keep your wife and fear allahh" How did allahh call Zainab Muhammad's wife as Zaid was yet to divorce her. Reading Quran 33:36-37, one will realize it was after that statement by allahh that divorce was quickly arranged.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by tartar9(m): 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2015
truthman2012:

Where did you get all these lies from? Give me an authentic hadith or quranic verse that supports your story.

Since Muslisms do not have an answer to "why did Zaid divorce his wife?" islamic apologists have formulated lies to answer the question without authoritative backing. The truth is that Muhammad saw Zainab unclothed and was attracted by her beauty. I wonder why muslims could still try to defend Muhammad on women issue. What do you think would have happened when he was said to be given power for 40 women a day? How many wives did he have, may be 21. How would he be satisfied with 21 when he has power for 40? The next thing is to be looking for anything in skirt anywhere. What a prophet.

The bold "keep your wife and fear allahh" How did allahh call Zainab Muhammad's wife as Zaid was yet to divorce her. Reading Quran 33:36-37, one will realize it was after that statement by allahh that divorce was quickly arranged.

the Holy Qur'an was narrating an incident,they have already been divorced before then.I gave u the reasons that led to their divorce,and that the Holy Prophet even adviced him to remain with her thou He(SAW) knew they were going to get divorced.as for the so-called story of the Holy Prophet seeing her naked that's clearly false,there is NO such authoritative hadith like that.there are many other sound hadiths that narrates what happened example;
"It was narrated from ‘Ali ibn al-Husayn that the
Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon
him) had received revelation from Allaah telling
him that Zayd was going to divorce Zaynab and
that he should marry her on the basis that Allaah
was giving her to him in marriage. When Zayd
complained to the Prophet (peace and blessings
of Allaah be upon him) about Zaynab’s attitude,
and said that she did not obey him, and told him
that he wanted to divorce her, the Messenger of
Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon
him) said to him, by way of good manners and
advice: “Fear Allaah in what you say and keep
your wife”, but he knew that Zayd was going to
divorce her and that he was going to marry her,
and this is what he was concealing. He did not
intend to tell him to divorce her, because he knew
that he was going to marry her"

3 Likes

Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 9:09am On Apr 27, 2015
tartar9:

the Holy Qur'an was narrating an incident,they have already been divorced before then.I gave u the reasons that led to their divorce,and that the Holy Prophet even adviced him to remain with her thou He(SAW) knew they were going to get divorced.as for the so-called story of the Holy Prophet seeing her naked that's clearly false,there is NO such authoritative hadith like that.there are many other sound hadiths that narrates what happened example;
"It was narrated from ‘Ali ibn al-Husayn that the
Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon
him) had received revelation from Allaah telling
him that Zayd was going to divorce Zaynab and
that he should marry her on the basis that Allaah
was giving her to him in marriage. When Zayd
complained to the Prophet (peace and blessings
of Allaah be upon him) about Zaynab’s attitude,
and said that she did not obey him, and told him
that he wanted to divorce her, the Messenger of
Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon
him) said to him, by way of good manners and
advice: “Fear Allaah in what you say and keep
your wife”, but he knew that Zayd was going to
divorce her and that he was going to marry her,
and this is what he was concealing. He did not
intend to tell him to divorce her, because he knew
that he was going to marry her"

This hadith has no verifiable reference please. If I have quoted it to you, you will say it is fabricated. Even the ones written by authentic authors like Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslims and Daodu etc, you people deny them if they are not favourable to Muhammad of islam.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 5:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by truthman2012(m): 10:47am On Apr 28, 2015
RoyPCain:
the work/effort of shaytan is weak. inna kayda shaytani kaana daifah; 4/76. indeed the above is effort of shaytan and it only lead to perilous end. let just agree that there was a lust, is that a sin, since there was no action taken to make husband divorce his wife? if the reality is that there was no lust involved and God wished to cancel adoption in the matter it existed between zayd haritha [ra] and the prophet [sa] by how it happened what is the crying about it for?

muslims still adopt. the best form of adoption is to let the child keep the name of his blood and let them know each other. why isolate the child from the womb and the fluid that bore him? why deprive the parents the joy of knowing their son is in good hands, safe and secure? neither zayd nor zaynab [ra to each] is bent out of shape as you are here 1,400 years after the fact. if either of the ex[es] felt anything evil in what happened, that one would have left islam. but neither left islam. in fact, each is hopeful in mercy of Allah for being worshiper of God through the methodology given to the prophet [SA] and definitely each was head and shoulders and in the first class of people of guidance. and true people of guidance will enter paradise. amin.

Which paradise?

The one you are lied to that you will enter on the Rusurrection Day crossing from Fire?

[Quran 3:185] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. WHOSO IS REMOVED FROM THE FIRE and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

[Quran 19:71-72 Shakir] And there is not one of you but shall come to it (Hellfire); this is an unavoidable decree of your Lord.
And We will deliver those who guarded (against evil), and We will leave the unjust therein on their knees.

Allah has decreed that all muslims will be inside Hellfire first and on the Day of Resurrection, the just will be removed and the evil-doers will be left therein.

Muslims don't love their souls. How can you afford to stay inside Fire for YEARS as soon as you die, waiting for Resurrection Day to be removed? I pity you.
Re: True Story About Muhammad's Marriage With Zaynab by tartar9(m): 12:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
truthman2012:

This hadith has no verifiable reference please. If I have quoted it to you, you will say it is fabricated. Even the ones written by authentic authors like Sahih Bukhari, Sahih Muslims and Daodu etc, you people deny them if they are not favourable to Muhammad of islam.
quote the authentic ones then undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Making Quarantine A Qur'antime In The Holy Month / Missed Fasts From Ramadaan First Or The Six Days Of Shawwaal? / Imam Ali In His Own Words - Arabic / English

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.