Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Who Is To Blame? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Blame? (58708 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Whom To Blame!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Blame? by MrCork: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Cork u get plenty lite skin babes now

....they cant spek english...but wit u, I will pour inside. (baby mama alert) wink
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Chizzy20(f): 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
stone07:
do u remember your papa Is a man.
i hope u knw d diff btw some men nd all men...nd i was refering to cheating husbands...so plssssss leave my fada out of dis.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 25, 2015
adonismuller:
expatiate

@ topic most girls beleive sleeping with married men will give them more money and sleep with as many as they want(freedom) so i blame the bi.tc.hes

But aint it the married men that got something to loose .. So its the mans fault too

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
MrCork:

....they cant spek english...but wit u, I will pour inside. (baby mama alert) wink

Chizus
Abeg i no want baby yet .. shocked
Re: Who Is To Blame? by creepsyme(f): 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2015
all of the above.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by upsonn(m): 8:16pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=Brugo post=33101245] angry

E. The person who made the first move.[/quot

Seconded!!!
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Akuneshiobike(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Both the fuccker and the fuckee are to b blamed
Re: Who Is To Blame? by canalily(m): 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
u re d stupid one..if u cant reply a post without using vulgar wrds shws ur level of stupidity nd immaturity is out of dis world.
u ar so real, nt artificious...wink

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=upsonn post=33106340][/quote]

The guy made the first move
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Chizzy20(f): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
canalily:
u ar so real, nt artificious...wink
tanx.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Im still think women are too soft on their husbands men ..
Wife n hubby to blame

Single girl just doing single girl stuff

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Eyepencil: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
Lala247:

Its true

So its the wives fault

U see me like dis my husband cannot cheat lie lie lie ..
The wife supoose train her man but thats my opinion sha
Just laughing...
Re: Who Is To Blame? by toniebliss: 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
It is relative.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by just4wilson(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
option D should b exempted frm dat list..cos some men re real dogs..dat no mata hw beautiful, luvin, caring, submissive dier wives myt b to dem..dey cant stay without cheatin...it only takes d grace of God to get a faithful husband...

Experience?

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by canalily(m): 8:29pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
tanx.
u r so radiantwink
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Eyepencil: 8:30pm On Apr 25, 2015
MrCork:

With that your 3 inches prick?
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2015
Eyepencil:
Just laughing...

Lol why u agree abi

Una need training
Re: Who Is To Blame? by 2dice(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
creepsyme:
all of the above.
if you were to chose one?
Which do you think is the best answer
Re: Who Is To Blame? by elbinmanny(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
option D should b exempted frm dat list..cos some men re real dogs..dat no mata hw beautiful, luvin, caring, submissive dier wives myt b to dem..dey cant stay without cheatin...it only takes d grace of God to get a faithful husband...
what breed is your father undecided
Re: Who Is To Blame? by freecocoa(f): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
The f00lish man(even if the lady made the first move), the man took a vow and if that vow means shyte to him, he'd be a honorable man and keep to his vows, and should he fail, he should man up and accept responsibility than blame it on some useless factors.angry

N.B, nobody should say any crap about morality/religion, morality is subjective and not everyone does religion.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Tchiman(m): 8:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
All those guys attacking chizzy.....I put it straight to you guys........ALL OF UNA DEY DIE FOR THE Bae grin.........why nt come out straight and man up tongue
Re: Who Is To Blame? by omhowunmeey: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Both should be blamed cos there's notin wrong in sayin NO
Re: Who Is To Blame? by MrCork: 8:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Eyepencil:
With that your 3 inches prick?

..b!tch, please if u don't mind,can I talk to u like in 3 month time....am kinda busy right now talkin to my babe lala247!(no offeense) angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
nufin much ooh...
A beautiful Dp you gat wink
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Bonuwa: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
rokiatu:
The peni...s and the pu..ssy. grin
cool
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Oahray: 8:43pm On Apr 25, 2015
Kolade354:
sure i knw i av to step-up mai game but me and you are not in d same klass kid........Now go and Pick Beans.
lol. At least you know that your intent is crudely plain. Ok step your game up then. You don't have to worry about thanking me either.

You are right about the class part. If we were in the same class then I, like you, would throw stones at my prey and hope that they somehow run into my hunting bag while charging at me.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Eyepencil: 8:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
MrCork:

..b!tch, please if u don't mind,can I talk to u like in 3 month time....am kinda busy right now talkin to my babe lala24.7!(no offeense) angry
Lol...Lost son.smh!
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
omhowunmeey:
Both should be blamed cos there's notin wrong in sayin NO

Both asin the wife and hubby?
Re: Who Is To Blame? by jamillion: 8:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
In Akon voice* u can put d blame on me
Re: Who Is To Blame? by MrBasketball: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:
i will jst pretend i didnt see dat...i see no reason why u would use vulgar wrds...evr1 is entitled to his or her opinion...nd if uz contradicts wit mine..d least u could do, is simply ignore or give constructive criticism without d use of vulgar wrds..btw i wont stoop down to ur level nd exchange wrds wit sum1 i dnt knw on a public forum.
U are fvcing biitch since that's how your fvcking father treat your mother, fool. Like u.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by killjoy(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Chizzy20:

shaaataaap!!!!

did d grace of God extend to ur fada I guess not... mumu u tok without thinking... she-diottt

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.