Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

Who Is To Blame? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Blame? (58706 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Sleeping With Their House Maids...who's To Blame? / Whom To Blame!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Blame? by godunia(m): 9:26am On Apr 26, 2015
It takes the grace of God for a man not to commit adultery.marriage is stressful n very challenging,this pressure can push d man into seeking solace outside d home.while I m not making excuse for what is bad,I must also admit that it takes d grace of God to turn a woman who wants u down.David in d bible despite his closeness couldn't resist d urge and we re not any different.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by adonismuller(m): 9:36am On Apr 26, 2015
Petra23:
Bitches go for d money,unfaithful niggas go for 'em bitches.so,i blame 'em unfaithful men who cant zip up
lies,girls of these days use torch light to look for money,even when a married man aint interested dey seduce him to it..

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by adonismuller(m): 9:38am On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:

But aint it the married men that got something to loose .. So its the mans fault too
Men have nothing to loose,they bleep the girls dump them nd move on to another..they are already married so they gat their own wife already!

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 26, 2015
adonismuller:
Men have nothing to loose,they bleep the girls dump them nd move on to another..they are already married so they gat their own wife already!

Yh but doesnt make it right tho
Re: Who Is To Blame? by emeke042(m): 10:47am On Apr 26, 2015
Brugo:
angry

E. The person who made the first move.
abi oo lolzz,you korrect

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Chivee(f): 11:34am On Apr 26, 2015
Chizzy20:
option D should b exempted frm dat list..cos some men re real dogs..dat no mata hw beautiful, luvin, caring, submissive dier wives myt b to dem..dey cant stay without cheatin...it only takes d grace of God to get a faithful husband...
Gbam!
However, you'll have to agree with me that. there are a few cases where Wives play a key role in their husbands' infidelity. I have seen such cases

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:
Image below

the man

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 26, 2015
Chivee:
Gbam!
However, you'll have to agree with me that. there are a few cases where Wives play a key role in their husbands' infidelity. I have seen such cases
yh uv sed it all but anoda fin is, a man huz bin longin to cheat would use his wifz lil mistake to do so. A man who doz nt hv It in him, no mata hw "bad" his wife may b would neva fink of cheatin rada he would seek oda wayz to deal wit hr.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2015
bustageek:
The Wifi na
one fin u dnt do is promot imorality via any chanel. God hates it. B warned!

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2015
MizTyna:

Such people leave themselves very open to heartbreak. Do your best,look sexy,be loving and caring,be sexually adventurous and hope your partner is the faithful type. Keyword- hope!
datz just it dear...

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by bustageek: 12:34pm On Apr 26, 2015
ndy4evame:
one fin u dnt do is promot imorality via any chanel. God hates it. B warned!
You stalking me?

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by Simplymeah: 2:32pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:
Wetin chizzy do una lol
Dnt mind dem, her offence lies in her sincerity. I wonder y dey can't accept d fact!
Re: Who Is To Blame? by MrBasketball: 2:55pm On Apr 26, 2015
Oyecute:
U r also 1 of those who don't understand opinion and talking against ... She said "some men will cheat no matter wat" but u r here generalising based on her [b] ststement [b] ... Mr F.ool, pls tell me if she's wrong. I don't have time for ur type. Go and Die!!!
As$ licker shut up, coward

Your as$ licking makes English pathetic, go and die after burying your head in the mold, he goat.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 26, 2015
Simplymeah:

Dnt mind dem, her offence lies in her sincerity. I wonder y dey can't accept d fact!

I know think they took it the wrong way
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Simplymeah: 3:27pm On Apr 26, 2015
Alezy:
but wen or partner have all of the above, why wud cheating take place? majority of guys dat cheat do it out of frustration at home and maybe just want to play around but they don't stop luving how they luv
*play around* @ d expense of his hom n his wife's feelins. She dint even generalize her opinion, she said SOME. She is very correct!
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Simplymeah: 3:31pm On Apr 26, 2015
MizTyna:

Such people leave themselves very open to heartbreak. Do your best,look sexy,be loving and caring,be sexually adventurous and hope your partner is the faithful type. Keyword- hope!
GBAM! God bless u
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Oyecute(m): 3:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
MrBasketball:

As$ licker shut up, coward

Your as$ licking makes English pathetic, go and die after burying your head in the mold, he goat.
Your pain knows no bound ... Sorry for ur miserable life.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by LewisO: 4:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
Prixus:

ye...u r right. only men have this problem. Women dont. that's y only option D should be struck out.
sometimes I wonder how people can be so one-sided in their reasoning
Can u just imagine what rubbish that girl is posting.

And a silly guy is as$ licker by defending her.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Charles4075(m): 4:41pm On Apr 26, 2015
Chizzy20:
option D should b exempted frm dat list..cos some men re real dogs..dat no mata hw beautiful, luvin, caring, submissive dier wives myt b to dem..dey cant stay without cheatin...it only takes d grace of God to get a faithful husband...
. Seriously, how many successful relationships have you been into? You claimed that someone used vulgar words on you and yet you quoted ''Some men are dogs''. How ironic, don't you think so? My dear, if you've not been to hell, never you assume you're already in hell..
Re: Who Is To Blame? by cashruler(f): 5:19pm On Apr 26, 2015
Lala247:
Image below

A both grin
Lala247:
Image below

A both

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Blame? by cashruler(f): 5:23pm On Apr 26, 2015
adonismuller:
lies,girls of these days use torch light to look for money,even when a married man aint interested dey seduce him to it..
grin
adonismuller:
Re: Who Is To Blame? by MrBasketball: 6:35pm On Apr 26, 2015
Oyecute:
Your pain knows no bound ... Sorry for ur miserable life.
Butt licker get a life, licking female as$ won't take u anywhere it will only make u be a big fool.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 26, 2015
LewisO:

Can u just imagine what rubbish that girl is posting.

And a silly guy is as$ licker by defending her.
so u mean u didn't see the sarcasm in my post?!!!
Re: Who Is To Blame? by LewisO: 6:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
Prixus:

so u mean u didn't see the sarcasm in my post?!!!
Why? When am not a dullard.

I was referring a guy defending her to u.

Its being a while. smiley
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
bustageek:
You stalking me?
am sure u got ma mesg!
Re: Who Is To Blame? by bustageek: 8:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
ndy4evame:
am sure u got ma mesg!
Nope, can you make it clearer
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 26, 2015
bustageek:
Nope, can you make it clearer
let's start wit dis... R u born again?
Re: Who Is To Blame? by bustageek: 8:58pm On Apr 26, 2015
ndy4evame:
let's start wit dis... R u born again?
When we get to the religion section you can ask me that
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2015
bustageek:
When we get to the religion section you can ask me that
case dismissed! C u der.
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 7:46am On Apr 27, 2015
LewisO:

Why? When am not a dullard.

I was referring a guy defending her to u.

Its being a while. smiley
o...my bad...lol...it's surprising that a guy would defend or take sides with such a view...na real long time o bros...I'm not as active as I used to be before...how your side nah? hope all is well
Re: Who Is To Blame? by LewisO: 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
Prixus:

o...my bad...lol...it's surprising that a guy would defend or take sides with such a view...na real long time o bros...I'm not as active as I used to be before...how your side nah? hope all is well
I dey, have been having hectic days this time around... Too much over reading these day. Lol...
Re: Who Is To Blame? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
LewisO:

I dey, have been having hectic days this time around... Too much over reading these day. Lol...
same here man!!! which school u dey?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Just Saw CONDOM In My Husband's Wallet, Am I Suppose To Just Overlook It? / Your Experience During Childbirth In Nigeria / Man Dumps His 4 Kids At Agege LGA With Note 'I Can't Feed Them Cos Of Hardship'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.