Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Happy Mothers Day Wishes 2015 - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Happy Mothers Day Wishes 2015 (1555 Views)

Happy Valentines Day Wishes And Quotes 2016 / Happy Independence Day Messages And Wishes 2015 / Happy Mothers Day Quotes And Sayings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy Mothers Day Wishes 2015 by happyfest: 5:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Thanku mother for all that u do, i know my thanks are far to few, I really do love u i dont say enough, 4 me

those words r really tough, i wish i could express all that i feel, bt 4 me u know thats a big deal, Have a

g8 day i m thinking of u , i hope my feelings r getting through. Happy Mothers Day.

You are my friend, my spirit, my influence towards success. There is no replacement of you. You are the best

and will be best forever. Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.

Mum, you’re the greatest!! Thanks for all the love, encouragement and great cooking. You’ve done a great job

bringing us up. We love you lots.

The child further inquired, “But tell me, here in heaven I don’t have to do anything but sing and smile to

be happy.

Ur arms were always open wen I needed a hug.
Ur heart understood wen I needed a friend.
Ur gentle eyes were stern wen I needed a lesson.
Ur strength & luv has guided me & gave me wings to fly.

I hope your day is perfect
I ask God to watch over you
Keep you well and safe from harm
In everything you do.

Happy Mother’s Day
means more than flowers and gifts
It means saying thank you
It means I love you
You are my mother, my friend
Today is your day!

I am so grateful and blessed for having
special mother like you. I appreciate you a lot. Take
care always and God bless. Wish you a
good health and pleasant Happy Mother’s Day!!!

I see now it was love, Mom
That made you come whenever I’d call,
Your inexhaustible love, Mom
And I thank you for it all.

I just want to thank the Lord
For a Mother such as you,
You were there throughout the years
Whatever I went through
And I just want to say that I
Love you so very much
And am praying that the Lord
Will shower you in love.

For more :
Happy Mothers Day Wishes
Happy Mothers Day Greetings
Happy Mothers Day Cards

(1) (Reply)

Pictures From Calabar Carnival Cultural Display / Why Do All Blacks Have This Inferiority Complex In Them On The White Men / Brief History Of Oyan In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.