Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,721 members, 7,802,177 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) (50464 Views)

#9japolice: Hilarious Memes About Nigeria Police Trending On Twitter / Moment Tinubu Spotted Dino Melaye At Seyi's Wedding (Hilarious Photo) / When He Decides To Be The Bride(Hilarious Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by ajebuter(f): 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hungry masquerades, lol
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by Chanchit: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Choi! Lwkmd o! So no more respect for masquerades sef, I tot they said masquerades are the spirits of our fore fathers.
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by hardbody: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
laylow11:
why he no show himself Na...idiot

Just like you, he is laying low

1 Like

Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by free2ryhme: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
Iamsynord:
Lol.Thought they said they were spiritual beings .??

masquerade don see wetin pass am
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by femi4: 6:48pm On Apr 25, 2015
A masquerade once stopped me while driving, I gave him #5.00 but he replied saying "#5 ko lowo mi o"
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by Bollinger(m): 6:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
ask4bk:
If you ask me, this is a great disrespect to the culture of the people
Masquerades have their importance to play and this can only be done when they remain mystified.

In my childhood, we feared them a lot. But growing up I saw of them urinating, eating, undressing etc (In secret oh) and i lost the fear i had for them. But i can't tell that to children or others today so that their cultural respect would still stand strong.

Well, i don't know what these ones did. I hope they didn't do a crime with masquerade costume.

What other importance can they play other than for entertainment? Unless you are in support of perpetuating barbaric and archaic rituals long rejected and forgotten.
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by fergieboy: 6:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
grin

Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by hatux: 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
chemystery:

Are you a learner? If you wanna make FP, look for old topics that has made FP, finetune the topic in your own words, it automatically looks like a new topic to the mods. Mind you, don't change the content - just the topic.
This is the fifth time i am seeing this pix on FP not to mention other topics that has made FP like 20times.
Funny you... cheesy
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by mrmykero(m): 7:03pm On Apr 25, 2015
Young03:
Done in an unlawful communities...
pooka!!!!ibon of life....
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by sixtus3606(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2015
Iamsynord:
Lol.Thought they said they were spiritual beings .??

I don jam this kain masquerade for police detention before, for lagos island.
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by stinggy(m): 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
May Sango strike their left yansh angry

...what rubbish!

1 Like

Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
Ekiseme:
Lol

this one na odogwu,police can't do this to the main masquerades
what of armies?
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
virud:
In my hometown, not even the inspector general of police can belittle any masquerade in this manner! You wan die?
ehn ehn!! what of four hilux filled with armies?
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by edjeodiri(m): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
Old news....pls upgrade lipsrsealed
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by paosca10: 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
Nawa ooo!! Lol

Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by Emyogalanya: 7:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
rhema4u:
The gods are not to blame!
the god's seems to be guilty here. Did i just hear u ask which crime haha impersonation, rape, intimidation, attempted murder/robbery illegal trespass or any other crime OUR HALLOWED "FRIENDS" can come up with
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by Ujulabelle: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2015
jantofubu:
lol see him flat head lyk fryin pan
he 4 prove levels na

He is paying obeissance to the earth's goddess. Worshipping the earth not punishment.

1 Like

Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by Ekiseme(m): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2015
sweetorgasm:
what of armies?
it can never happen, no matter who is involved
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Emyogalanya:
the god's seems to be guilty here. Did i just hear u ask which crime haha impersonation, rape, intimidation, attempted murder/robbery illegal trespass or any other crime OUR HALLOWED "FRIENDS" can come up with

It's the representatives that are guilty
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by Emyogalanya: 7:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
rhema4u:

It's the representatives that are guilty
oh i get it one of the god's honourable members has just become dishonourable

1 Like

Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by jubrila: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
motherlode:
Dis one na to chop! If you see confirm masquerade,you will remember that song that says ENIDURO
yes o
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by Ujulabelle: 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
If a thing like this happens in my home townn the police station will be razed down by masquerades not human beings but human beings in masks with their charms working for them. And they will give those police men three days to be in their graves. Masquerade issues r settled by masquerade cults. Not policemen. I believe this shld be township masquerade. Children who use masquerade to make little money. If u doubt me, visit Agulu in Anambra State to see for urself.

2 Likes

Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by onadana: 7:59pm On Apr 25, 2015
angry sad sad
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 25, 2015
Emyogalanya:
oh i get it one of the god's honourable members has just become dishonourable

Yes! He misbehaved and got the consequences of his actions. When they go back, they will write a report to the gods.
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2015
Eeser:
Hehehehe
diz one na cnfrm umaohu not odogwu
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by poweredcom(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hahaha na wa oo even egunu de feat olopa...
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by Emyogalanya: 8:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
rhema4u:

Yes! He misbehaved and got the consequences of his actions. When they go back, they will write a report to the gods.
hilarious! sounds like a committe will be setup, to investigate it and make a final submission to the PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF HEAVEN (JESUS) and i nominate you to head the committee. Pls be sure not to handle the job with levity cos of dire consequenses. thanks in advance
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by psychomotor: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
In Obesere's voice "Egungun be careful na express you dey go" grin
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Emyogalanya:
hilarious! sounds like a committe will be setup, to investigate it and make a final submission to the PRESIDENT OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF HEAVEN (JESUS) and i nominate you to head the committee. Pls be sure not to handle the job with levity cos of dire consequenses. thanks in advance

I no go morning school, na afternoon own for Federal Government Univa-City I go. Sun been dey hit me for school.
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2015
That's egun sanyeri
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by openne(m): 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
[quote author=virud post=33103236]In my hometown, not even the inspector general of police can belittle any masquerade in this manner! You wan die? [/quote
Sure?
cheesy
Re: Lmao .Masquerades Meets Nigeria Police !!! ( Hilarious Photo) by openne(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2015
virud:
In my hometown, not even the inspector general of police can belittle any masquerade in this manner! You wan die?
U made me laff. Vry funny

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Soap Can Wash Your Sins Away (picture) / Man Covers ATM With His Cloth: Where Is This Guy From? / Hilarious Made In 9ja Keke (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.