Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,660 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ (1465 Views)

The Man Who Claimed To Be Jesus EDIDEM BASSEY From Ikot Ekpene Akwa Ibom State / A Governor May Die Next – Suleiman Who Prophesied Death For Buhari’s Ministers / So You Thought Isaiah 7:14 Prophesied The Coming Of Jesus?? WRONG AGAIN! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by vooks: 6:11pm On Apr 25, 2015

Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by Tallesty1(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
They are already cutting and joining videosgrin

1 Like

Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by loomer: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
i wan ask this question o, and i beg make una wey know book pass me tell me.

na where be the safest place to stay/hide wen earthquake de happen.

i wan know o, to be on a safe side.
Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by Emteebee(m): 6:33pm On Apr 25, 2015
loomer:

U don ever hear say earthquake happen for Nigeria. Relax.
Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by loomer: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
Emteebee:

U don ever hear say earthquake happen for Nigeria. Relax.

no knowledge is lost bros
Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by Orubebe01: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2015
The video is on the way.
Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by vooks: 7:57am On Apr 27, 2015
You are a genius!
Let's give them a few more hours
Tallesty1:
They are already cutting and joining videosgrin
Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by vooks: 8:01am On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by Rilwayne001: 1:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
loomer:

Climb the nearest tree.
Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by Weah96: 2:47pm On Apr 27, 2015
loomer:

Where is the safest place to hide on a plane if the cabin begins to break apart in flight? That's the same question.

Like an airplane, the earth is a rock that is flying through space. We are the passengers, clinging to the surface only because of how heavy our star is.

Just hope that you're one of the billions who never experience earthquakes on their side of the rock.

1 Like

Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by vooks: 2:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
Most deaths are by buildings collapsing. Avoid buildings, your best chances are in the open.
loomer:

Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by loomer: 3:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
vooks:

Most deaths are by buildings collapsing. Avoid buildings, your best chances are in the open.

Bless u bro, which means I have a better chance of surviving if I am out on the streets
Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by loomer: 3:11pm On Apr 27, 2015
Weah96:

Where is the safest place to hide on a plane if the cabin begins to break apart in flight? That's the same question.

Like an airplane, the earth is a rock that is flying through space. We are the passengers, clinging to the surface only because of how heavy our star is.

Just hope that you're one of the billions who never experience earthquakes on their side of the rock.

You don kuku make the fear worse self
Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by vooks: 3:48pm On Apr 27, 2015
Yessir.
Earthquakes are basically vibrations, powerful ones and they shake buildings. Because tall buildings have a higher center of gravity, they may fall over or lose their structural integrity due to the shaking and collapse. Collapses as opposed to tipping are more common though.

This is why during earthquakes you are advised to step out of buildings.

loomer:

Bless u bro, which means I have a better chance of surviving if I am out on the streets
Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by loomer: 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2015
vooks:
Yessir.
Earthquakes are basically vibrations, powerful ones and they shake buildings. Because tall buildings have a higher center of gravity, they may fall over or lose their structural integrity due to the shaking and collapse. Collapses as opposed to tipping are more common though.

This is why during earthquakes you are advised to step out of buildings.

Thanks, I been think say all those things I de watch for film na wayo
Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by Goshen360(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
This vooks guy bad ooo.... grin
Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2015
loomer:

Thanks, I been think say all those things I de watch for film na wayo

Of course, being in the open does not mean that you are safe. Sometimes, giant cracks can suddenly open up and swallow whole streets/ fields.
So if you are on that street/ field...
Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by loomer: 8:10pm On Apr 27, 2015
Abuamam:

Of course, being in the open does not mean that you are safe. Sometimes, giant cracks can suddenly open up and swallow whole streets/ fields.
So if you are on that street/ field...

NA GOD SURE PASS
Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by vooks: 9:18am On Apr 28, 2015
Goshen360:
This vooks guy bad ooo.... grin
Hi Goshen360
Re: Who Prophesied The Nepal Quake That Just Claimed 8,000+ by vooks: 8:48am On May 12, 2015
Another one of M 7.4 rocks the same country barely an hour ago.
Wassup?
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-32701385

(1) (Reply)

Deliverance / Businesses And Works That A Good Child Of God Should Not Consider / Mohammed Night Journey To Heaven Story: Who Are We To Believe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.