Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,567 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. (13973 Views)

I Have Been Waiting For Approval From Adsense Over 1 Month Now!! Please Help / "Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / Need Adsense? We Post For You, We Apply, We Get Approval, You Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by profpromise: 4:03am On Dec 28, 2016
Johnnyessence:
@Wicfasho, Please can you take a look at my blog and suggest to me what i can do to get google adsense approval. It has been online for quite sometime now please help me and God will bless you bountifully as you do. Here is my blogger url: www.breaking9ja..com .thanks.

Welcome in advance, WhatsApp 08033625989
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Favourkings: 9:24pm On Jan 09, 2017
Please is there any legit way on how to get google adsense in nigeria
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Johnnyessence(m): 11:14pm On Jan 09, 2017
profpromise:

Welcome in advance, WhatsApp 08033625989
ok I will. Sorry for not replying u since.
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Favourkings: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2017
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by solaceloaded: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2017
please my blog url is www.solaceloaded.com.ng and for over 10 months now, adsense kept on rejecting my application. please can some tell me what to do but am getting tied over it[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by frankmbonu: 3:07pm On Jan 26, 2017
Pls i need help i always get rejected when appling 4 adsense some one should tell me my defaults www.itzsplitz..com
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by melexchi(m): 3:49pm On Aug 17, 2017
i think this will do

1) Unique post : some blog writers these days just wake up and start copy pasting post which is not good for your blog health try to write a post or better still while rewriting a post use a plagiarism checker like Smallseotools or Advanceplagiarismchecker this will help you scan your post for copied content then you are good to go

2) Enough words per post : When writing a post make sure u have enough words atleast three hundred words (300) because this will make your readers be intrested in your blog giving them the impression of you being serious in blogging
And lastly

3) Have enough articles : when i say enough articles i mean having unique post of 60 to 70 total post because will make google adsense know your are serious, that you are not some kind of fake spammers and robots.
Was this article useful use the comment box below we appreciate it

http://www.tag9ja.com/2017/07/how-to-solve-insufficient-content.html
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Aug 16, 2018
Actually, there's no formula for getting adsense approved.

The only formula are those already stated by Google itself...

1. Create good content [ Personally, I would choose to have more than 20 posts on a blog before applying to adsense with it ]
2. Create a privacy policy page
3. Create a term of service page
4. Create a Disclaimer page
4. Create a Contact Us page
5. Create an About US page
6. Have a clear navigation and make your blog engaging to visitors, by answering your comments
7. Have some search engine traffic before applying

Boom! that's all you need.

Now, you don't even need a website to make money with google adsense, you can even make money with adsense without a website. You can check out that post
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by ssolaoye: 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2018
How To Make Money Online With Google AdSense In Nigeria.

Google AdSense is one of the numerous ways to monetize your website traffic in Nigeria. This post will teach you the basic steps you need to take to start making money with Google AdSense in Nigeria.

Learn More: https://invoice.ng/blog/google-adsense-nigeria/
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by Atomitech: 6:45am On Dec 10, 2018
Nigeria verified google Adsense for sale.07038021361
Re: How To Get Approval From Google Adsense In Few Minutes. by melexchi(m): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2019
Tired of getting rejected by Google?, Here is How to get approval by google adsense in 3 daysWe all know that Google are strict in approving blogs for adsense program, ok here are some facts to look into before applying,First your blog needs to be 2months old and 6months old for Asian countries.

1) Having a custom Domain Name : Using a regular domain like eg:.. or .wordpress blog will make google see your blog as a regular non active blog and also not serious,So your first step to take when applying for Google Adsense is to get a custom domain name like .com,.ng,.com.ng and so on you can get them for any of these providers
Godaddy
Namecheap
Hostgator
and many more, then you are getting there

2) Blog Design : When you first create a blog and want Google to approve you for the adsense program then you need to get a good website designer ( you can contact me) that will give your blog a clean design with the navigation that is user friendly just like mine.

3) Unique Content : Google only approves publishers that are competent,active and reliable, you must have a well written content/posts for be qualified adsense program you can hire a qualitycontent writer and pay them monthly or you hire a freelancer that will write articles for you not you going around stealing people's articles that is called plagiarism, mind you Google hates that so be unique.

4) Quality content : I once helped a client fix an issue ,the client has unique content did all but got rejected,but after checking the client's blog i found out that each post has less than 500 words which is a no for Google to get adsense approval,you need to start writing quality post with nothing less than one thousand five hundred(1500) words because this will give Google the impression that you are not some kind of Robot.

5) Navigation : You need to have a clear navigation to channel users on how to find an article in your blog.

6)  Pages : You need to create an about us, Contact us, and Privacy policy Pages because this will make Google see you as a solid blogger not some kind of spammer or robot you can generate a Privacy policy here  website policy generatorAnd lastly.

7) Pictures : some picture are copyrighted you cant just download people's pictures from Google and start using them without knowing if it is copyrighted or not,there are picture hosting website where u can download copyright free picture like;
i)Pexels
ii)Pixabay
iii)Freerange
iv)Unsplash
v)Picjumbo   
or when you want to download an image from google click on tool then click on usage right then select the label for reuse with modification.so with all these i think you are ready to go but if after you have done all these and still rejected then feel free to contact me.

https://www.tag9janews.com/2019/04/10/how-to-get-google-adsense-approval/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help I Can't Log Into Yahoomail For Days Now :( / Everyone Want A Site Like Jumia: Why? / We Present To You, The (voluntarily) Redesigned Nigeria.gov.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.