Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,101 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot (57891 Views)

Budget 2017: S-south, S-east Get N52.8bn For Road Projects / Abia Governorship Tussle: Both Ikpeazu And Ogah May Lose Out To Barr. FN Nwosu / APC Considers Akume, Remi Tinubu As Saraki’s Replacement - NationalMirror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by tbaba1234: 8:19pm On Apr 25, 2015
Deputy Senate President- North Central- Saraki or Akume
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by nortcentrallord(m): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2015
Caseless:
save us this story. Tony Anenih saw gej whenever he wished throughout gej's presidency. What protocol are you talking about? BUHARI will need the advice of his party men than that of members of his cabinet.

Wake up from your Euphoria of "self esteem and mutual respect". This is the reality of politics after the common enemy is down. A Simple check on history will help educate you.
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by maxtamazin: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
This is politics at his best. Tinubu won't allow Saraki to be Senate president. Both are not from the same ideology, Saraki won't bow to Tinubu orders and Jagaban don't want to share his new found power with anybody. The drama is just starting.
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by victors123: 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
Interesting let wait & see!!!!!
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by ITbomb(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
So the North is now in control of the Presidency and National Assembly

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by tbaba1234: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
maxtamazin:
This is politics at his best. Tinubu won't allow Saraki to be Senate president. Both are not from the same ideology, Saraki won't bow to Tinubu orders and Jagaban don't want to share his new found power with anybody. The drama is just starting.

That is not why, the roles were simply given to the regions that gave APC more votes. The North East deserves the slot.

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by Taeewo(m): 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
Mumu,wen did dey said South east wen there is no one to rep APC from dere.
Sunnycliff:
APC AND their flair for East! it was once south east, now It's North east! Must it be east oriented?
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by tbaba1234: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2015
ITbomb:
So the North is now in control of the Presidency and National Assembly

The house of reps is to be led by the South west
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by nortcentrallord(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2015
ayokellany:

Pls continue with your tomfoolery. You have 4 more years of this kind of pitiful lamentation. Amadioha kill anyone that beg or even ask you to stop.

Why is common truth so painful in you people's skin? Am surprised that a lady is even more enlightened than a lot of your folks in matters of politics. You guys should just be ashamed of yourselves rather than expose your shallow nature. Elections are over, face the reality.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by tallceejay(m): 8:27pm On Apr 25, 2015
Hmmn...looks like igbos will be d one to make bombs next. They've been cut out completely from the senate
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by haftob(m): 8:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
I'm sure David Mark will emerge the senate president.
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by nortcentrallord(m): 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
kennygee:
Change is changing the changers.

Na now Politics start o.

C this funny Kogi girl, I thought you were an APC fan. Hehehehe.
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by Yasher: 8:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
Zoning most of the juicy positions to the North is a plot to make Buhari all powerful.

#conspiracy

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by illiad1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 25, 2015
HausaFulanis dividing and looting nigeria with their Southwest slaves.
Y'all days are numbered.
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by illiad1(m): 8:38pm On Apr 25, 2015
tallceejay:
Hmmn...looks like igbos will be d one to make bombs next. They've been cut out completely from the senate
On the contrary we have never benefited anything from nigeria. And making an igbo man principal officer in senate or rep will add nothing to the progress of igbos

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by stronger: 8:39pm On Apr 25, 2015
PPAngel:
[s]Then if this is true, I foresee David Mark riding back to be Senate President.

The APC NC will be split btween David Mark and whoever APC has in the NE

I see Tinubu who was backing Akume order his puppets to vote against the APC.

A northeast senate president will make Buhari inviscible and too powerful.

Tinubu will want to check Buhari's new political base.[/s]

Oya it's time for keeping up with Kardashians. GO! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by shizzleStar: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
So the north will now be in control of the presidency and national assembly?...

Joke of a country
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by stronger: 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2015
I can't believe people are still believing any "zoning announcement" when the party has clearly said ANYTHING you hear before an official announcement is a LIE!

Nigerians don't learn! SMH

1 Like

Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by nortcentrallord(m): 8:49pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Can some of you just stop this conspiracy theory and scare-mongering

You have been at this style since APC was in embryo till they got formed via merger,went for Primaries,picked their candidates and running-mates,stood for election which they won

Y'all have been looking for that one thing that will cause APC to stumble....yet these people have continued to soldier on and weather the storm

Most of you cried yourselves hoarse about Buhari being a devil who should never be elected by Nigerians,now God has destroyed your Ahitophelian counsel...the man is on his way to being sworn in

In Lagos,y'all took on Fashola and consistently ridiculed him because you felt he didnt engage in gidigbo fight with Tinubu to 'free' himself.....i wonder if he told you he was under bondage

Also,because of Tinubu y'all constituted yourselves to demons against the candidature of Akinwunmi Ambode by adopting the Charlatan called Jimi 'Just Kidding' Agbaje....yet Ambode ti de

Now you are back to heckling and riling Tinubu....a man who even does not know about y'all existence

Very true bro. You must be that boy who they said was co fathered by Tinubu and Buhari. I now understand how you came to know them so well. grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by bayulll01(m): 8:50pm On Apr 25, 2015
PPAngel:
Then if this is true, I foresee David Mark riding back to be Senate President.

The APC NC will be split btween David Mark and whoever APC has in the NE

I see Tinubu who was backing Akume order his puppets to vote against the APC.

A northeast senate president will make Buhari inviscible and too powerful.

Tinubu will want to check Buhari's new political base.

Who is this one talking gibberish here,been seeing all your post and all I can say is you are very myopic
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by otr1(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
Good! Senate Presidency is our traditional title in the NC. David Mark ambition dead on arrivalgrin
Call it tactical manouvre.

Ali Ndume, please stay off!
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by luvprince4real(m): 8:51pm On Apr 25, 2015
richidinho:

Where diz one commot from?
from an unplanned eja.culation
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by nationwide1(m): 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Can you just keep your peace and not meddle into an affair you know zilch about

What make you think Tinubu will want to checkmate a President who respects him and who he also contributed a lot to enthrone

From the word GO.....Buhari and Tinubu have held each other in high esteem and mutual respect

If you are serious about what you just typed then little about Nigerian politics. Go and ask Obasanjo and and they will tell you once a person is sworn in as Nigerian president he becomes so powerful that even those who put him there begin to look small.

Mark my words today. Tinubu is wise and he knows the game. Failure to act in time might make him relegated to some extent.
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by stanech: 8:52pm On Apr 25, 2015
how will that reduce the price .....
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by guiddoti: 8:53pm On Apr 25, 2015
tbaba1234:

Those are where the votes for winning the election came from. There are no SE Senators.
I reason with you.
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by Amazo: 8:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
sakaguchi:
APC won't kill us in this country oo!
Choi

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 24, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this post gave me cancer anyway.

Very nice sarcasm; but nonetheless a sarcasm worthy of dismissal.
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by nortcentrallord(m): 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Amazo:

Zoning or no zoning, the NE deserves to be well compensated absolutely. This is the region that suffered the incompetency of the GEJ government the most; and, at the risk of their lives, the people trooped out enmasse to massively vote for the Buhari presidency.

Cool bro.

I even think the best way to compensate the NE is by emptying all the crude oil in the ND region, transporting it to the NE region, opening up the ground there and depositing it so they can be the only oil producing region in the whole country. How about that? grin cheesy smh.
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by Amazo: 8:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
Caseless:
APC adviced that we disregard any story in the name of zoning arrangements , as that has been put to rest right now. I shall wait to hear from them again and see which zone gets what. Bukola Saraki and gbaja are my men in this case.

I can't wait to see David Mark as an ordinary senator.

With the way things are, you won't wait too long.
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by Amazo: 9:11pm On Apr 25, 2015
shammah1:
It is very clear that Nigeria has divided into 2 ethnicity. Hausa/fulani and Yoruba. The greed has just began. Desperate power mongers got what they wanted.

President and Senate President = North
Vice President and Speaker HOR = S. West

How can Nigeria unite with this? I'm also from the North but I sincerely don't support the greed APC are preaching.

God is watching...

Stop speaking like a naïve child or an ignorant fellow. The concluded elections can be likened as a political battle, so don't you know these positions are equatable to being the "spoils of war"? Now, who do you think the winning general (APC) will share it to - it's own warriors who gave their all to ensure victory, or the wounded losers? I think you should know the answer.

Besides, this is still an unconfirmed report - take note!
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by JegaQuin: 9:21pm On Apr 25, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Who cares?

Waiting for 1dollar= 1 naira

clueless like the Cowboy president, come up with a video evidence of ya claim! Saboteur! Mtcheee!
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by trappatoni(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
sakaguchi:
APC won't kill us in this country oo!
Choi

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 24, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because this post gave me cancer anyway.
guy no curse yourself na. Buhari don enter and God still dey on En throne.
Re: Saraki And Akume Lose Out On Senate Presidency As North-east Get Slot by badesco(m): 9:26pm On Apr 25, 2015
Sooroptimist1:

Can you just keep your peace and not meddle into an affair you know zilch about

What make you think Tinubu will want to checkmate a President who respects him and who he also contributed a lot to enthrone

From the word GO.....Buhari and Tinubu have held each other in high esteem and mutual respect

who told you dat it is only Tinubu that contributed a lot to the success of Buhari. you people tend to over hype the guy self.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Abubakar Playing Football In His Compound (Video) / Prewedding Photo Of Fatima Buhari And Ya'u Gimba Kumo / Civilian JTF Reveal The Real Flag Of Shekau Rumoured To Have Been Captured(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.