Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,626 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:27 PM

Man To Trek From Enugu To Makurdi If Akume Becomes Senate President - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man To Trek From Enugu To Makurdi If Akume Becomes Senate President (383 Views)

Electric Wire Falls & Electrocutes 3-Year-Old Boy In Makurdi, Benue (Photos) / Photos: Military Officer Orders Man To Frog Jump For Scratching His Car. / Five Men Plan To Trek To Mecca For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man To Trek From Enugu To Makurdi If Akume Becomes Senate President by owukpa(m): 6:51pm On Apr 25, 2015

Re: Man To Trek From Enugu To Makurdi If Akume Becomes Senate President by erudyt(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2015
this the trend now right? angry
Re: Man To Trek From Enugu To Makurdi If Akume Becomes Senate President by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2015
By the power invested in me by Nlanders, I declare this GMB mad cow induced trekking to stop
Re: Man To Trek From Enugu To Makurdi If Akume Becomes Senate President by asadike(f): 7:06pm On Apr 25, 2015
cheesy Lol. Me self go trek from awka to sweden if this thread hit front page.
Re: Man To Trek From Enugu To Makurdi If Akume Becomes Senate President by freemanbubble: 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2015
you see wetin unemployment dey cause for nigerian. Jobless people always trecking here and there. Here in india, we don't do that shit!

(1) (Reply)

He Wants To Know: Why Do Igbos Turn Down Marriage With Calabars? / Vigil For Cow Shot Dead By Police In The UK / Police Vs Nepa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.